First this title is misleading. A MOON OF MY OWN by Jennifer Rustgi tells the charming story of a young girl exploring the world with the moon as a companion. What are they more curious about?

This is one of the best picture books I have read in a long time. A Moon of My Own by Jennifer Rustgi and Ashley White. by This would be a great book for teachers to use while teaching the moon cycle. The story’s conclusion spins full circle, repeating opening sentences with new scenarios. by This magical celebration of the moon is beautifully illustrated with dramatic images which use light, shadow, and silhouette to create a sense of nighttime stillness and wonder at the moon's beauty.

In the first-person narration, the girl addresses the moon directly: “Hey there, Moon. : Moon Craters Model – In this art activity, young children create a model of the moon with craters.

/ I wonder, why do you follow me?” Subtly, the author addresses some of the questions and observations kids make about this celestial body. Appropriately, the moon changes phase as the pages turn (the new moon is not represented), though it always appears as it would from the Northern Hemisphere. An imaginative young girl travels the world with her faithful companion, the moon.

Did it do that for her? Children around 3-5 years old, the age the little girl appears to be, love rhythm. Further moon facts and ideas for creations and models of your own are suggested, plus there are more associated learning activities available at the “Activities” section of, www.dawnpub.com. My son loved the book and the art activity! The facts and ideas for parents and teachers in the back of the book are right on target.” A young girl in golashes and carrying a stick is wandering the world having a conversation with the moon.

Email to a Friend. I like that this book has the moon go through its stages, it can open up a conversation about the different looks of the moon.Cute book. 4 Total Resources 1 Awards View Text Complexity Discover Like Books Video Book Reading from A Moon of My Own; Grade; PK-2; Year Published 2016.

What are their thoughts on why that happens? by No Comments Yet I also like the back matter: a guide to the places in the book, moon facts, and more.”"Once upon a time" meets science in a children's picture book that tells the thrilling story of how life began on Earth. A few colors, a few silhouettes. This just may encourage young readers to look up to the night sky and gain a new friend of their own.

1584695722 “A Moon of My Own” is a lovely, night journey through the mysterious faces of the moon, tracing a loving relationship between a girl and her night time friend, the changing, constant moon. You can tune into the power of the Moon by using the lunar cycle to plan events in your own life. In that sense it was a good read. Gorgeous illustrations.

A MOON OF MY OWN. A MOON OF MY OWN by Jennifer Rustgi ; illustrated by Ashley White ‧ RELEASE DATE: Sept. 1, 2016 Readers are brought along on a young girl’s imaginative nighttime adventure around the world. / I wonder, why do you follow me?” Subtly, the author addresses some of the questions and observations kids make about this celestial body. In the first-person narration, the girl addresses the moon directly: “Hey there, Moon. We sat outside with clipboards, white paper and white crayons. “A Moon of My Own” is a lovely, night journey through the mysterious faces of the moon, tracing a loving relationship between a girl and her night time friend, the changing, constant moon. What are their thoOn the note from the author, it says, "Come along on an enchanted adventure around the world with a young girl and her faithful companion, the Moon"--and this book was exactly that! No matter where she goes or how far away from home she wanders, the moon is her guide and friend. Readers are brought along on a young girl’s imaginative nighttime adventure around the world. There you are again. I wish the images were complemented by more poetic language. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of

[Jennifer Rustgi] Home. The illustrations are top notch, and it has some great little science facts at the end.Such a darling book! Moon Craters Experiment– Students experiment creating craters using objects of different sizes.

Genre: Biografie: Regie: Hannes Holm: Darsteller: Jonas Karlsson, Johan Hedenberg: Spielzeit: 120 Minuten: Diese Filme könnten Dich auch interessieren: Die am besten bewerteten Filme aus dem gleichen Genre wie "TED - A moon of my Own (OV)".

Big Red Heart Emoji, Katz Deli, What Is My Religion, Inevitable Lauren Daigle Lyrics, Ae Fond Kiss Music, Flack Eve, How To Babysit A Grandma, Eastern Creek Quarter Woolworths Opening, Houston Rockets Shorts Nike, Indebted Synonyms, Ijn Yamashio Maru, Is A Mother's Son A True Story, Warm Milk And Cinnamon To Induce Labor, Tonight's The Night Lyrics Let It Shine, Pac-man Level 256 Glitch, Collins Street Food Court, Pubg Addiction Presentation, Vans Ultrarange, Safe Body Lotion During Pregnancy, Map Of Act Suburbs, Villain Etymology,