...Baby One More Time Lyrics: Oh baby, baby / Oh baby, baby / Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know / That something wasn't right here? B. Britney Spears Lyrics. Thanks to matthew for adding these lyrics. The line "Hit me, baby, one more time" was explained by Britney Spears in an interview with Rolling Stone in 1999, "It doesn't mean physically hit me. Thanks to Damein for adding these lyrics. My loneliness is killing meHold up, if you wanna go and take a ride with me Better hit me, baby, one more time Paint a picture for you and me Of the days when we were young Singing at the top of both our lungs On the day we fell in love On the day we fell in love Dancing on the hood In the middle of the woods Of an old MustangGive me a sign Hit me, baby, one more time Oh, baby, baby The reason I breathe is you Boy, you got me blinded Oh, baby, baby There's nothing that I shouldn't do It's not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be Tell me, baby 'Cause I need to know now, oh, because My loneliness Is killing me and I I must confess I still believe, still ...Give me a sign, hit me baby one more time Oh baby, baby The reason I breathe is you Now, boy you got me blinded I bet you baby There's nothing that I would not do, no It's not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now Oh becauseGive me a sign Hit me baby one more time Oh baby, baby The reason I breathe is you Boy you got me blinded Oh baby, baby There's nothing that I wouldn't do That's not the way I planned it Show me, how you want it to be Tell me baby 'Cause I need to know now what we've got Oh baby, baby Oh baby, babyI just wanna go back, sing, "Hit me baby, one more time" Wanna go back, wanna go Back to where we came from (came from), playin' air guitar on the roof In the kitchen, up on the table Like we had a beautiful view I wanna go I just wanna go back, back to 1999 Go back, yeah, yeah I just wanna go back, yeah back to 1999 Yeah Take me back to '99Give me a sign, hit me baby one more time Oh baby baby, the reason I breathe is you Boy you've got me blinded Oh pretty baby, there's nothing that I wouldn't do That's not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be Tell me baby cuz I need to know now, oh, because [Chorus] Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to knowOh baby baby, I shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight, yeah show me how you want it to be tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics.Give me a sign, hit me baby one more time I must confess that my loneliness (my loneliness is killin me) Is killin me now (i must confess i still believe) Don't you know i still believe (when i'm not with you i lose my mind) That you will be here And give me a sign, hit me baby one more time.Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time Oh baby baby the reason I breathe is you Boy you've got me blinded Oh baby baby there's nothing that I wouldn't do That's not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be Tell me baby cause I need to know now oh because My loneliness is killing me and I I must confess I still believe (still believe) Oh, baby, baby How was I supposed to know Oh pretty baby I shouldn't have let you goOh baby, baby I shouldn't have let you go 'Cause now you're out of sight, yeah [Pre-Chorus 1] Show me how you want it to be Tell me, baby, 'cause I need to know now, oh, because [Chorus 1] My loneliness is killing me, and I I must confess I still believe, still believe When I'm not with you, I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more timeShow me how you want it to be Tell me baby cos I need to know now because. My loneliness is killing me I must confess I still believe (Whoaoa) When I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign, hit me, baby, one more time. AZLyrics. The whole song is about that stress that we all go through as teens. How was I supposed to know Oh pretty baby I shouldn't have let you go I must confess, that my loneliness.

Lil Skies Brother, Barry White You're The First ,the Last, My Everything Video, Z Nation Review Season 1, Grand Hotel Movie 2019, Kering Group Owner, Send It On Wiki, La Antorcha Encendida Cast, Deer Tick Youtube, Big New Prinz Lyrics, Keir Starmer Brexit, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising Cast, Take This To Your Grave Directors Cut, Folklore Wiki, Theory Of Relativity For Dummies, Day Of The God, Estates-general Ap Euro, Pubg Sea Series 2020, Thanksgiving 2021, Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me Nik Kershaw, Is Mayday Ashin Married, Primer Movie Amazon Prime, Browser Login Instagram, Mom's Spaghetti, The Poison, Rspca Head Office Contact Number, Mandalorian Blacksmith Actress, Mark Leiter Jr, Sweet And Dandy, Mary Wickes Net Worth, Where Can I Watch Teresa Telenovela, Out By My Side Shed Seven, What Is Ads In Pubg, Senran Kagura Burst Renewal Characters, Twins White Sox, Bubble Tea Pearls, Topic On Song, Someday We'll Know Mandy Moore, Road Closures Sunshine Coast, Mirror Mirror M2m Lyrics, Chōjirō Sasakibe Zanpakuto, Quiz Michael Sheen Watch, Jax Taylor, New Dior Logo, Best Powder To Mix With Milk For Pregnant Mothers, Akie Kotabe Man In The High Castle, Everybody Loves The Sunshine Sample, Kids Foot Locker Release Calendar, Folate Deficiency Symptoms Neurological, Triumph Band, Water Elevator Minecraft Soul Sand, May Day Celebrations Uk, How The Beatles Changed The World, The Time Of Their Lives Music, Old Hippie 4, Types Of Flutes, Buckaroo Banzai Full Movie, Coherence Wiki, Diamond Necklace Sale, Does Lipton Tea Induce Labour, Peachtree Road Review, Caddens Corner Leasing, Colonel Tim Collins Speech Iraq, Samsonite Sale, Pontiac Fiero Luggage, Harrison Smith Weight, Nick Easton Wife, Goddess Of Kindness And Compassion, Surf Coast Jobs, Yetta Gottesman, Colbert Tickets, Mackay Population 2018, Melbourne Reddit, Living In Saipan, Scanners Special Effects, Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Clutch, Burn On The Flame, Best Cheese Brand For Toddlers,