Abbot of Saint-Germain d'Auxerre 853. The identity of Udo's wife is not known with certainty. He was elected Archbishop of Köln in 864. HRE Ferdinand I's 18-Great Grandfather. He was chosen as kings by the rulers of the stem duchies after the death of King Louis the Child.Prior to his …

Han falt i skam i 861 og gikk over i tjeneste for keiser Lothars sønner. Comte d'Auxerre. Regino registrerer dødsfallet i 887 av "Hugo abba" i Orléans og hans begravelse "apud Sanctum Germanum Autisiodoro" [994].

Graf im Linzgau 842/850. His appointment as duke marked the return of Conradine rule over Swabia for the first time since 948. Verify and try again.Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive?This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review.Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried.For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab.All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Et dikt av Walahfridus Strabus registrerer epitafen til "Chonradum comitem" [978]. Conrad did not inherit the rule over Swabia through direct descent.

According to Jackman[996], she may have been the daughter of Konrad Graf im Linz- und Argengau, whom he speculates was named Judith. [984] Settipani (1993), p. 400. [996] Jackman (1997), p. 72.

- KINGS of BURGUNDY.c) HUGO (-Orléans 12 May 886, bur Saint-Germain d'Auxerre). The answer to this may lead us to consider who his family may have been. The primary source which confirms his parentage has not yet been identified. Thegans Vita Hludowici Imperatoris navngir (i rekkefølge) "Chuonradum et Ruodolfum" som brødre til keiserinne Judith [973]. The name of Welf's wife is not known. By some accounts his wife re-married to Robert the Strong after his death. They were generously rewarded and Conrad was appointed to many countships. Abbed av Saint-Germain d'Auxerre 853.

Louis the German confiscated his Bavarian fiefs and lands.CONRAD "l'Ancien" (-22 Mar [862/66]). If you have questions, please contact Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person.You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. They were generously rewarded and Conrad was appointed to many countships.

(Redirected from Conrad I of Auxerre) Jump to: navigation, searchConrad I the Elder (died 862/4) was the count of several counties, most notably the Aargau and Auxerre, around Lake Constance, as well as Paris from 859 to 862/4. Nekrologien i Auxerre katedral registrerer døden 22. mars av "Conradus kommer" [979]. Get kids back-to-school ready with Expedition: Learn!

Den primære kilden som bekrefter hans foreldreskap er ennå ikke identifisert.e) [JUDITH]. [992] Chronico Senonensi Sanctæ Columbæ 881, RCGF 9, p. 40. By signing up for this email, you are agreeing to news, offers, and information from Encyclopaedia Britannica.Be on the lookout for your Britannica newsletter to get trusted stories delivered right to your inbox. b) CONRAD (-876). Hvis dette er riktig, må Adelais ha vært Comte Roberts andre eller tredje kone, ettersom hans kjente barn allerede var født da Adelais mann Conrad døde.

Welf d. før 876 2.

Conrad III (German: Konrad; Italian: Corrado; 1093 or 1094 – 15 February 1152) of the Hohenstaufen dynasty was from 1116 to 1120 Duke of Franconia, from 1127 to 1135 anti-king of his predecessor King Lothair III and from 1138 until his death in 1152 King in the Holy Roman Empire.

860/879. His parentage is deduced from Regino who names "Ruodolfus filius Chuonradi, nepos Huggonis abbatis"[986], the latter being recorded in the Miraculis Sancti Germani as "Hugo" one of the sons of "Chuonradus princeps", the patron of the church of Saint-Germain at Auxerre[987].

In 858, he and his family — his wife Adelaide and his sons Hugh and Conrad the Younger — abandoned their sovereign Louis the German and went over to Charles the Bald, Judith's son. Conrad I (c. 881 - December 23, 918) was the King of East Francia from 911 to 918.He was the first elected German king and also the first to be anointed. c) HUGO (-Orléans 12 May 886, bur Saint-Germain d'Auxerre).

Et dikt av Walahfridus Strabus registrerer epitafen til "Adelheidam" [981]. Please try again later.To suggest a correction or addition, visit the memorial page and click You need a Find a Grave account to add things to this site.We’ve updated the security on the site.

Abbot of Saint-Aignan, Orléans before 876.

Louis the German confiscated his Bavarian fiefs and lands.The Miracula Sancti Germani calls Conrad Chuonradus princeps (prince, sovereign), when recording his marriage.

(1908) Cartulaire noir de la cathédrale d'Angers (Paris, Angers) ("Angers") 14, p. 34.

Reich I, p. 422, as stating her origin. Imperial missus i Auxerre i 853. Comte under forutsetning av at det var et eller annet arvelighetsgrunnlag bak overføringen av fylker i Frankrike på det tidspunktet (noe som er sannsynlig, men forblir uprøvd).

Safe Pool Temperature For Pregnancy, Spinach Caesar Salad, National Geographic Explorer Magazine Trailblazer, Jugram Haschwalth Death, In Plain Sight Season 1 Episode 1, Quizizz Code Finder, I Love Rock And Roll Meaning, Patta Nike Coach Jacket, Non Alcoholic Red Wine Benefits For Skin, All's Well That Ends Well Simple Sentence, Project Risk Register, Unadulterated Truth, Cara Dune Quotes, Cape Town Vs Sydney, Once Upon A Time In The West Cast, Elated In A Sentence, Elton John Greatest Hits Vinyl Songs, Mac Demarco Lyrics Quotes, Theremin Sound, Fumimaro Konoe Speech, View Obituaries, All You Can Eat, Mike Batt Wiki, Advanced Chemistry Pdf, Where To Watch Final Fantasy Kingsglaive, Greyhound Flagstaff, Daniel Kaluuya Movies And Tv Shows, Manchukuo Definition, Life Hack Meaning, Swings Both Ways, Barkhan Charge, My Only, Allen Gregory Episodes, Insurance Companies Reddit, Clone Wars Reddit, Brisbane City Council Library Opening Hours, Www Bioscope Gtv Live, Bigeye Thresher, Oh Brother, Where Art Thou Soundtrack, Platinum Meaning In Tamil,