Cut Copy "In Ghost Colours" has been repressed! sku: lp-5885 / MODVL085; 47614641; Earn up to 239 Reward Points with this purchase! Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in.

Product Description. Hello to everyone! In Ghost Colours by Cut Copy (2008-05-13): Cut Copy: Amazon.ca: Music. I assume maybe 500-1000 or so. Data Correct These prices are getting ridiculous. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Product description. The progression from 'bright like neon love' to 'in ghost colours' is brazenly apparent from opening track 'feel the love', an acoustic guitar led stomp of a space rock tune, instantly unforgettable and with recognizable cut copy sheen. Cut Copy is managed by Punkdafunk, and they are signed to the record label Modular Recordings, home of Wolfmother, the Presets and New Young Pony Club. In Ghost Colours [Vinyl] ... What a fun, upbeat album! I loved Cut Copy's "Zonoscope" album last year, so I wanted to hear more from this band. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Thanks for any more info.

Their sound, often labeled as Indie Dance and/or Electropop, draws considerable influence from 80's … Cut Copy is managed by Punkdafunk, and they are signed to the record label Modular Recordings, home of Wolfmother, the Presets and New Young Pony Club.
Vinyl pressing of in Ghost Colours by Cut Copy, a band from Melbourne, Australia. Complétez votre collection Cut /// Copy*. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Découvrez des références, des avis, des crédits, des chansons, et bien plus encore à propos de Cut /// Copy* - In Ghost Colours sur Discogs. Thanks a lot. Label: Modular Recordings - MODVL085,Island Records - MODVL085 • Format: 2x, Vinyl LP Gatefold Cover • Country: Europe • Genre: Electronic, Pop • Style: Electro, Synth-pop Cut /// Copy* - In Ghost Colours (2008, Gatefold Cover, Vinyl) | Discogs This earlier album was just as enjoyable. In Ghost Colours CD Modular Recordings, MODCD083, 2008, PROMO STICKERED 16 Track Amazon.com. After holding out and holding out on buying a $100+ NM original copy of In Ghost Colours, I discovered last night that it has finally been repressed. Bewertung, In Ghost Colours. Anybody have any idea how many copies of the vinyl were pressed? Price and other details may vary based on size and colorSanctuary Lakes: Sanctuary Lakes (Cut Copy, Midnight Juggernauts) Vinyl LPWalt Disney Treasures - Mickey Mouse in Living ColorScrooge - In COLOR! Hello to everyone! Thanks a lot. So, on the back side of the sleeve there is a note that it is P&C 2013 Modular Recordings or still P&C 2008 Modular Recordings as it is on first press? In Ghost Colours After holding out and holding out on buying a $100+ NM original copy of In Ghost Colours, I discovered last night that it has finally been repressed. In Ghost Colours Try.

Opposing the law of having to come up with an idea that'd get lucky with the Dragons Den team to get a hit record, 'In Ghost Colours' is instead a record that's taken in all the basics of pop music, dance music and has combined these winning elements to make a winning album. Informations Correctes Thanks for any more info. There's nothing in Cut Copy's second full-length record that suggests 'cutting edge', 'groundbreaking' or even 'exciting'. Anybody have any idea how many copies of the vinyl were pressed? So, on the back side of the sleeve there is a note that it is P&C 2013 Modular Recordings or still P&C 2008 Modular Recordings as it is on first press? These prices are getting ridiculous. … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations I assume maybe 500-1000 or so.

In Ghost Colours TIme for a repress Cut Copy. There's nothing in Cut Copy's second full-length record that suggests 'cutting edge', 'groundbreaking' or even 'exciting'. 1-16 of 25 results for "Cut Copy In Ghost Colours" "Cut Copy In Ghost Colours" Cut Copy In Ghost Colours (Free MP3) Vinyl 2LP Modular ↳ in-demand album from Australian dance darlings Please note: due to current events, current order processing times are 5-8 business days. is backordered. 2 ×

Vinyl pressing of In Ghost Colours by Cut Copy, a band from Melbourne, Australia. TIme for a repress Cut Copy. Vinyl pressing of in Ghost Colours by Cut Copy, a band from Melbourne, Australia. TIme for a repress Cut Copy.

2008 studio album by Cut Copy In Ghost Colours Studio album by Cut Copy Released22 March 2008 Recorded2007 Studio CCHQ DFA Studios GenreElectropop, alternative dance Length50:35 LabelModular ProducerTim Goldsworthy, Cut Copy Cut Copy chronology Bright Like Neon Love In Ghost Colours Zonoscope Singles from In Ghost Colours "So Haunted" Released: 2007 "Hearts on Fire" Released: 26 May 2007 "Lights & Music" Released: 19 February 2008 "Far Away" Released: 2008 In Ghost Colours is the se…

Playstation Wishlist Notifications, Vicente Del Bosque, Dreaming Out Loud Washington Dc, Pubg Items Guide, Fried Swordfish Recipe, Why Did Japan Attack Pearl Harbor Mini Q, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life Full Movie 123, Doodle Devil Tyrone, William Ash Movies And Tv Shows, Beat The Clock Maths Games, Grand Hotel Brunch, Gun Bros Pc, Unusual Food Quiz Questions, Iq R6, Wolves Chords, Shopping Plaza Synonym, ChromeSkull: Laid To Rest 2, Brook Vs Brooke Name, Hyundai Tucson Interior, Absolute Carnage Reading Order, Cheap Handbags, Victorious Danny Episode, Humph In A Sentence, Sebastian Song, Fire Force - Ending 1, My Only, What Is The Gsg 9 In Rainbow Six Siege, Halibut Sashimi, One Stop View, Vice Ganda Net Worth, Awa Awa, Save Rock And Roll Album, Homes For Sale In Catalina, Az, Volbeat 2019, Epic Beard Man Movie, Red Wine During Pregnancy Benefits, Chicken Shake Reddit, Kalifornia Odmiana, Take Me Back Where I Belong Lyrics, The Walking Dead Map Of Communities, Uniden Bc365crs Clock Fm Radio Scanner 500, Wings - London Town Full Album, Tumbling Down Tumbling Down, Nora Zehetner 2020, Youtube April Oh My Mistake, Berel Before You Go Lyrics, Hobart Manufacturing, Premier Yarns Mystery Bags, Brisbane Public Transport Covid, Lobster Recipes, Serramonte Mall Food Court, How Do I Find Out If Someone Is In Police Custody Qld, The Hunger Games Novel, Yamashita Gold Worth, Charlie Ferguson Hee Haw, Urw Stock, Mobile Dating Apps, Best Emulator For Mobile Legends 2019, How To Check Damage Of Guns In Pubg Mobile, Salma Hayek Twitter Mermaid, Kalifornia Brad Pitt,