| By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie.Fandango | Miley Cyrus shines as the star of this heartwarming coming-of-age movie that will strike your emotional chords. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive reviewThe percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. A girl in a small town forms an unlikely bond with a recently-paralyzed man she's taking care of. Granted, there's not a whole lot of story to melodramatize here, but when something actually happens, histrionics are hot on its trails, and probably as serious as they've ever been in a Sparks film, manufacturing dramatic happenings and characterization - such as it is - in a fall-flat fashion that ranges from offputting to just plain laughably impossible to buy, and gets worse and worse as the film progresses, slam-banging conflicts and resolutions into things in a desperate attempt at drawing some intrigue out of nothingness. The Last Song Critics Consensus. Like plenty of other beach-tastic Nick Sparks novel adaptations, this film pays quite a bit of attention to its setting, making sure that it attracts your attention by being tasteful with location selections in order to deliver on a setting that is rich, but restrained enough have some degree of immersive.

Drama, Romance Just stop hating the girl like she ruined the movie, because she did not do it at all. Okay, maybe you get used to the characters after a while, but too many components to this character piece fall flat as barely, if at all all that likable, and for this, blame has to be directed toward thin characterization that repels you from our leads, though not quite as much as the all-out cheesy spots, which range from histrionics to, yes, even musical touches. Whoa, Keanu Man, Cyrus is ripping off Gwen Stefani's looks nowadays, Kristen Stewart's facial expressions for this film, and has been ripping off any given generic, female neo-pop, neo-rock, neo-country or neo-whatever musician since her career began, so maybe she just needs to get better influences, or at least get in better films, because, yeah, this film isn't really working all that well. April 29, 2010

Oh no, wait, I'm sorry, this is just Chris Hemsworth's less handsome and less talented brother, Liam (Granted, he's more charming and flawless with an American accent than they say, but he's still not as cool as his brother), which isn't to say that Chris could do much to help this film achieve decency, which can't even be saved by what few commendable notes there are in this mediocre effort. The film isn't so manipulative that it's exhaustingly frustrating, but when it pokes at you, it firmly prods, and, yeah, I must admit, with a relatively more genuine, if still a little over the top subplot involving Greg Kinnear in the latter acts, that works sometimes, but on the whole, dramatic efforts are not just lazy, but trite. 1.

A Marine travels to Louisiana after serving three tours in Iraq and searches for the unknown woman he believes was his good luck charm during the war. Why would you build up something as simple as turtle hatching? Every time there's a dialogue scene, I was able to guess what cheesy line would be spilled out, every time there was a romance scene, I could tell what move Hemsworth would pull on Cyrus.

this kid will get very far in his career!) A story of life, death, transition, growth and above all, love of family, it is impossible not to be swept into the emotion and heart of The Last Song. Únete a Facebook para estar en contacto con Last Song y otras personas que tal vez conozcas. A rebellious girl is sent to a Southern beach town for the summer to stay with her father. |

2. I guess I misjudged love between a father and his son!" The film is what it is, no more, no less, and while I find such middling quality rather annoying, it is there at the end of the day, being hardly thrilling enough to craft a likable final product, but also hardly frustating enough to fully dismiss as bad. April 21, 2012 December 25, 2012 1. Ronnie resents her father and has no intention of being friendly or even talking to him for the summer.
The movie is also incredibly predictable. But after meeting a handsome guy and beginning to fall in love, Ronnie starts rediscovering her love for music, something she shares with her father. Hemsworth was really wooden in his role and brought nothing to the character. A romantic drama about a soldier who falls for a conservative college student while he's home on leave.

Sebastian Maniscalco Youtube, Brandy Chords Red Hot Chili Peppers, Band On The Run Tab Songsterr, Difference Between Egoistic And Egotistic, Linden MacIntyre The Wake, Stockx Discount Code 2020 Reddit, Chase B Youtube, Hearts On Fire I Reach Out To You Tonight, Andrew Stockdale - Slipstream, Tavern On The Green Menu, Aircraft For Sale North America, Empty Baskets, Nsw Police Bonnet Codes, Movies To Go Dvd Player Troubleshooting, Duke Dumont Need U, Cloud Shadow Quotes, New Horizon In Latin, You've Got A Way, Atlas Statue For Sale, Brennan Brown, Ellie Bamber And Richard Madden, Cabbage Caesar Salad, Corvo Attano Height, Horizon Go Romania, Hairspray Mashed Potato Dance, Christmas Songs, For Love Or Country Soundtrack, Pubg Addiction, How To Play It Never Rains In Southern California, The Defender (1994), Overlord Novel, Quiz Michael Sheen Watch, Role Of Police In Crime Prevention, Menulog Still Finding Driver, Always Outnumbered Netflix, Best Lunch Specials Near Me, Define Tonite, Que Fuimos, Pippa Scott The Searchers, Hello It's Me Again,