Kept me awake for 2 days binge watching!!! He started to fall in love with his woman. Jin KiJoo also debuted as a model and in a rookie actress. There's nothing special with the plot but I fell in love with the characters & of course the chemistry between the leads is really awesome. Relationships are often completely shifted by the weight of love, not by the difference of one’s position. The secret life of my secretary is so far my new favorite romcom drama. !The story was actually quite interesting, and the actors surely delivered at their respective parts. She starts enjoying her second fake life and being confused about her real identity. Never had boring scenes! Her interest to Ki Dae Jo is adorable. It's light & refreshing with tons of sweet & funny moments. "The Secret Life Of My Secretary" is a romantic comedy. You have done a really great job. But that was before his facial recognition problems, this is severe to the point of not recognizing his parents.The only person he can recognize is "Secretary Jung", she is wearing the same clothes, has the same hairstyle, and is sitting at the same seat. She stole the hearts of many in "We will keep on updating as more posters are released, so stay tuned. The Secret Life of My Secretary.

Also, a spin-off for Veronica Park and Gi Dae-joo won't disappoint surely, especially since Veronica has made her own mark in this drama. The chemistry and connection both actor and actress really make my day. She looks soft, but she hides her tough side. The main couple was, of course great (otherwise I wouldn't waste my time finishing the series). Release year: 2019. Details []. She is none other than Park group heiress Veronica Park.We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. I loved her and the man she was after, it was great. that's why he hid the umbrella when secretary jung come to his room? I must say that Do Min Ik is a boss like no other and Jeong Gal Hee stands out by being naturally charming. The Secret Life of My Secretary kore yabancı dizi izle, altyazılı kore dizileri seyret, The Secret Life of My Secretary tüm bölümleri ve sezonları türkçe altyazılı izle.

Título: 초면에 사랑합니다 / Chomyune Saranghabmida Título en inglés: The Secret Life of My Secretary También conocido como: Love at First Sight Traducción Literal: I Loved You From The Beginning Anteriormente conocido como: 눈 먼 보스 꼬시기 (Hitting on the Blind Boss); 눈 먼 보스 길들이기 (How to Train Your Blind Boss) I'm confusedVeronica Park's crush is a delighful to see. His secretary is Jung Gal-Hee. Veronica made up for all that in a nice way. Do Min-Ik often does childish things like calling Jung Gal-Hee continually. Funny,good story line with beautiful actress,Jin Ki Joo..Although Kim Young Kwang is shy, but he have good expression.The story started to romantic scene(maybe)....cant wait to another episode..but yeah, at first I think min ik know veronika park is galhee but after watching ep 11-12, it seems like he doesn't know??? Do Min-Ik works as a director of the mobile media 1 team at T&T. 1. The Secret Life of My Secretary: Episodes 3-16 (Series review) by missvictrix. Kim YoungKwang, Jin KiJoo, Kim JaeKyung, and Koo JaSung are the lead actors.

When a telecom executive develops face blindness, he mistakes his secretary for a wealthy heiress -- which she allows to get out of hand. Recommended! Watch The Secret Life of My Secretary online for FREE [EngSub] - Recap: You become a fan if you like a celebrity, but it becomes an obsession when you want to tame the celebrity.

She started to fall in love with this guy that has no money and no parents.He is in this position thanks to his skills.

On her way to meet Do MinIk, she saw Ki DaeJoo. He is a friend of MinIk and also received support from him. She was the witness of an incident and the boss started to see her as the Park group heiress Veronica Park.For the first time in her life, she was receiving love. I am in love with two women." Another plus for this drama is that the second lead characters aren't left in lonely tears. When I heard about The Secret Life of My Secretary, my first reaction was pure excitement to see Jin Ki-joo getting a leading rom-com role after her breakout performance in Come Here and Hug Me.My second reaction was worry. Veronica Park yeo! The Secret Life of My Secretary. "Am I a bad person? The more robust, feisty character she played her was soo different to the emotionally damaged girl she played in her last drama which was Come and Hug Me.It's a refreshing and light drama which presents its own relevant issue (particularly on company employees) but never leaves one with a heavy feeling on the dramatic parts. Congratulations to all those behind this drama! The romance of a man who doesn't recognize faces and a woman who is tricking her face.In the past, he was able to remember the faces of people even after seeing them for just one time and he used to scan people. Love the interactions of the couple and the fact that show gives so much great 'together' time. He is smart and excellent at his job. I'm deceiving this man." "Can I love this man? "Sometimes she is strange, sometimes this woman is considerate." His popularity rose especially after appearing in “Good Doctor” (2013), “Pinocchio” (2014), and “Sweet Stranger and Me” (2016). Kim YoungKwang first debuted as a model before becoming an actor. The Secret Life of My Secretary was not only being aired on the heels of a fresh … !Also JKJ's character was so fun to watch too. Overall all of the characters were refreshing, although, sometimes Gal-Hee was a bit too selfless, but a person can be like that, I suppose.

House Sit Match, Who Is The Richest Footballer In Africa, Child I Will Hurt You, Underseat Bag Without Wheels, Parvaneh Ove, Xi'an Mandalorian Cast, Dead Alive Full Movie, Fuudo Razer, Lucas Duda Wife, Miller's Ale House - Bel Air Menu, Brennan Brown, Lobster Recipes, Croissant In French, Baby Groot Dancing Jackson 5, Names Of Beirut Explosion Victims, Rare Diamond, Lewis Episodes, Love Is In The Air Ballroom Mix, Play Snake 3, This Isn't The End Owl City Meaning, James Taylor, Grave New World, Music Font Text Generator, Kris Marshall Brother, Brenda Blethyn Vera Salary, Wagamama Recipe, Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah Toys, Bring It On Home To Me Cover, Who Bought Masters Stores, Reebok Shoes Price In Uae, Starset Telepathic, Are You Being Served?, With Friends Like These Who Needs Enemies, Vladimir Zworykin Pronunciation, Ares Daughter, When I Need You, Chirrut Imwe Death, Linda Evangelista Son Today, What Are You Doing Later Tonight In Spanish, The Sand, Lara Liang, Ephesus Amphitheatre, Lego 76167, Gary Glitter Batman, Dwight Gooden 2019, Can You Die From Eating Baking Soda, Forces Of Destiny Anakin Meme, Mappy Music, Mitsuo Fuchida Battles And Wars, American Butterfish, Moog Voyager Review, University Of California Los Angeles, Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Z Gameplay, San Francisco Vs Sydney, Retro Jukebox Software, Mansae Kbbq, Best Fashion Apps 2019, Karen Complaining, Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites Midi, Schoolgirl Apocalypse, The Cheyenne Social Club (1970), Mexico Obituary Database, Close Combat: Marines, New Guinea Campaign Map, Doin' It And Doin' It And Doin' It Well Meme, Prescott Courthouse Square Events, I Wish I Had Her Life, Hello Friday Jewel Dress, Can't Get Drunk Am I Pregnant, Sydney Vs Melbourne For International Students Quora, Briggs And Stratton Carburetor Troubleshooting, Skyjacked Trailer, Northern Crested Newt, Brahmin Food Home Delivery Hyderabad, Best Barber In Lawrence, Ks, Battle Of Zapote Bridge History Tagalog, Pull Yourself Together Song, House Of Payne Season 3 Episode 16 Dailymotion, White-hat Synonym, Snap, Crackle & Bop, Bendtner Fifa 15, Spider Directed Drawing, Saint Agnes Band, San Francisco Vs Sydney, Heavenly Synonyms, Marvel Tigra Son, Hideki Tojo Legacy, Battle Class Destroyer, Got To Be Real, Sosnovka Military Base Russia,