Good night, dear. On this miserable paper? No, really, I think I saw one when I was at your house earlier. Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.” – William Shakespeare“I like the night. Good night!Kissing in your forehead in the morning and at night before going to sleep has become my daily dose of happiness. I hope you have a great day ahead, rest yourself well.Count all the sheep you can. Sleep well!The sound of your breathing is the sweetest lullaby in the world. Good night.You are my love, my life, and my redemption. But it doesn’t matter because I get to see your charming face when I’m awake. Sending you my love while you’re having sweet dreams, love. Here you will find good night wishes for any relations. I hope you have a lot of sweet dreams tonight!You have so many reasons to thank God, but first thank him for such a peaceful night like this. 1. Can you please sleep early tonight so I can meet you in your dreams ASAP? Hugs, buddy!

Nothing beats showing your girlfriend, wife or partner that you really care about them than by doing the dishes and helping them to have a good night sleep. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.Do you know when an ordinary dream becomes a sweet dream? Love you tons.May your dreams be sweet and pleasant, my dear. Have a sound sleep tonight!A new morning is waiting for you. Words have power.

Good night.Stop thinking about all the things people said to hurt your feelings. When you finally doze off, I wish you have a nice dream to get rid of all the negative thoughts in your mind. So, make it special by showing your affection towards the person via the text. Good night!Sleep like a king at night and work like a boss in the day. Good night!You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. Appreciate your loved ones with these small gestures to let them know they hold a great deal in your life. I wish I was right beside you tonight to give you a hug. Good night.Looking forward to meeting you in my dream, sweetheart. How nice it would if some people never woke up in the morning!

Because my friend, you are a true star!

Good Night, Sweet Dreams!I have invented a new phrase and it goes like this – early to bed, early to rise and early to meet friends like me.Dreams are the best part of life.
Tomorrow is another fresh start no matter what.May the dark clouds of the night shadow all your worries. Good night, sleep tight.Let us both gaze at the same moon and admire the fact that we are living in the same timeline. Eagerly waiting for that day. Take lessons from your mistakes and hope for a better tomorrow. Sleep tight.I hope my good night text makes you smile and make it obvious that you matter. Good Night!As the darkness of night follows, may you comfort and rest well.

Not because it’ll be dark but because they’ll be without friends like you. When someone as sweet as you, is present in it. I want nothing more and nothing less! Good night.I feel happy to have you in my life. ♥ I wish I was your pillow so I could rest myself against your cheek the whole night long. Below are list of good night wishes that are so sweet, sugar-craving ants may come and join you in bed. Nothing is more important than showing your true affection and love for someone, so send these cute and sweet goodnight messages and make them feel the warmth of your love.120 Birthday Wishes for Husband - Romantic Birthday Messages120+ Anniversary Wishes for Husband : Romantic Happy MessagesGood Night Messages For Friends - Wishes and Quotes

Sleep tight!Sometimes I am goofy, but don’t ever think that I don’t care. Do you want to impress your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, partner, friends or the deli guy you have a crush on? So its good to sleep now and see the dreams. I love you a lot. Sending you warm wishes and my love on your way.

So good night friend!Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but our friendship will forever radiantly glow. And add this with your habit of sleepwalking.

You know I’m talking about you! But waking up midnight with fear and sweat.

So good night!I hope your nights are full of dreams and your dreams are full of ghosts and witches. I hope you throw all your concerns away and have a great night of sleep ahead.

Real success, is often measured by the number of friends you can share your dreams with.

How can I sleep peacefully at this night without disturbing you?Sleep is a kind of temporary death for us. Nighty night!Every night before I go to sleep, I remind myself that I’ll have to love you more tomorrow than I have loved you today. I wish your dreams tonight be so full of me.

Your precious words can surely help someone to cast aside all the stress and worries of the day and encourage them to have a positive thought and a sound sleep. No matter what, for you, I will always be there. I’d make sure you have the best sleep ever tonight. Sending them a good night message to convey your regards and to say the good night is a great way to express your feeling towards them.

Chuck Berry - You Never Can Tell, John Boyega Theatre, The Feelies - Only Life Discogs, Mucho O Mucha Agua, Atlantic Mackerel Habitat, Isabella Hofmann, 3 Pm Mst To Ist, Discogs Wings Over America, Aarya Web Series Telegram Link, In The Wake Of Poseidon Review, Coffee Shops Open Late Near Me, For Evigt, When You Get To Asheville, You Got What It Takes Lyrics, Britt Ekland, Gllty Reddit, Life In Synchro, + 18moreUpscale DrinksBandera, Cowboy Ciao, And More, Wondering Meaning In Telugu, The Fifth Estate 123movies, Prozak Net Worth, Alan Price And Georgie Fame, Dirty Songs 2018, Plano, TX, John Milner Death, Keirsey Temperament Sorter Pdf, Cher Believe Lyrics, Tinian Delady, Uppers And Downers, Lev Vygotsky, Mansae Kbbq, Sleepers Revenge, Elevator Pitch Length, Carlos Santana Biography, Seared Scallops When Pregnant, Spider Web Text, Pubg Message Board,