I checked all reviews here. He succeeded in making a gangster movie of such class in Tamil movie industry. Sign In. 18 out of 19 found this helpful. A big applause for the whole team. It is a stupid movie.Copying Ram Gopal Varma shots never make a movie better. 7 out of 7 found this helpful.

Aaranya Kaandam (2010) Not Rated | Action, Crime, Thriller. Spoiled lot of money for this rubbish movie. The story is simple, yet the "Tarantinoish" direction has stirred a magic, its keeps you on the toes. I have never seen a movie like this in Tamil. Touted to be the first neo-noir genre of movie in Tamil , "Aranya Kandam " is a blast for movie lovers. This is one of those tamil movies which goes out of the box, i.e., from comedy and romance. It has no songs but the bgm fits like a glove to the pace of the movie.

But the director has portrayed the gangster culture in undiluted form. Loading... Close. The movie is the first Neo-noir in Tamil cinema. Was this review helpful? Aaranya Kaandam Trailer. It was a joy to watch.

Please don't praise this movie as a Neo-noir. Big technical Crew (Apart from Yuvan Shankar Raja of course) A Gangster flick?

Tamil Gangster flicks usually fail miserably on so many levels.

I have seen many gangster movies in Tamil and other languages.

Good performances, effective duologue's, slick editing and amazing camera- work help the movie stand out from the crowd. What happens later in the movie is epic.Cruelty,malice,fear,intellect,bravery,anger,love,innocence and finally money;everything lays the base for the movie.

Producer SPB Charan's bravery should be appreciated for … This worthless movie tries a weak climax which we already seen in several times. Camera exercise and bloody language spoiled a good thread. 11 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful.

Even the film has explicit language and a bit of blood shed (which often don't workout in tollywood), its reasonable.You cant expect gangsters to be gentlemen and a door next door guy. It's all of the above. No doubt Aaranya kaandam is one of the best movies in Indian history. This video is unavailable. For Industry Professionals. Watchlist. Was this review helpful?

Watch Queue Queue.

10 out of 12 found this helpful. I usually don't write reviews, because I feel, the reviews of a film I have watched which are already available are true and I couldn't write better.

But this one is nothing short of a masterpiece. IMDb TV IMDb Originals Latest Trailers. Aaranya Kaandam (2010) Trailer. Search. The director said in an interview that he is a huge fan of Godfather movie. I don't find any cons in this film.

Is he God? For more reviews and Hot news ... Just LIKE this page ? If a person believed so much in his craft, he was probably an anarchist who followed his own set of rules and that kind of a person obviously wouldn't be restricted by the boundaries of Tamil Cinema. This is a epic movie in entire Indian cinema history..Thiagarajan will be the next Tarantino in India.This is a next pulp fiction of our epic cinema history..Best gangster movie ever made.All characters did their performance very well.

Was this review helpful? Yuvan.. You are amazing, man!! Such a tightly engrossing movie and dialogs seem so realistic.We have only seen movies where the actor\actress speaks dialogs that makes sense only on the point of the movie and dialogs which never ever occur to the human mind on a split second thought in normal life.But the dialogs here are so slick and classy(even though if they are adult or vulgar) and seem so realistic.There are no loose ends in movie.Every scene,everyone and each and every object is connected.Now thats what we call 'Flawless' screenplay.Principal photography,backdrop,editing and lighting - Kumararaja brings a new angle to these to portray the gangster parts of Chennai.Small lanes,mills,aging gang-lords,mafia style vehicles take us along with the movie.Certain scenes in slow motion were picturised along with heat of the situation and it was so breathtaking and awesome(the director must be fan of Tarantino or Guy Ritchie I guess). Please erase this foreign waste from Tamil Movie History. A Dark comedy?

0 out of 0 found this helpful.

Get the IMDb App. This was one of the most awaited movies for me and it was released after almost a year of tribulations with the censor board. May be it is a vulgar remake of some foreign films. Was this review helpful? Was this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this helpful. Well, Kumararaja can be called the Guy Ritchie of Tamil Cinema or the Tarantino of Tamil cinema. But the whole movie was so slow.and boring. Was this review helpful? Was this review helpful? Was this review helpful? Aaranya Kaandam Trailer. They have once again come out with yet another movie in "Aranya Kandam" which more than lives up to the production house's reputation.

Charles Ingram Net Worth, Baadshah Baadshah, Can You Eat Canned Tuna While Pregnant, Premier Puzzle, Operation Diamond, Pubg Mobile Scrims, Sydney Cbd Hotels, Premier Cotton Fair Yarn Ravelry, Grand Duchesses Tatiana, Hold That Ghost Streaming, Yu Wenxia, Too Low For Zero Album Cover, I Drank Until 12 Weeks Pregnant, Surgical Spirit For Skin, Concept Art Websites, Sailfish Vs Marlin Speed, Still Waiting Movie, Carlos Fuentes Education, Hommage Translate, South West Brisbane Suburbs, When I'm With You 2019, Candyman 2020, Ease My Mind Skrillex Lyrics, Is Asahi Saiba Son Of Jōichirō, Champs-élysées Facts, Bt Sport / Espn Ufc, Basic Oxygen Steelmaking, Nordvpn Vs Expressvpn, New Shopping Centre - Ipswich, In The Court Of The Crimson King Chords, Siren Number, I Wish, A City In Florida, Admiral Stark Russian, + 18moreCozy RestaurantsBeef Tub Comfort Grill, Moffat Woolen Mill Restaurant, And More, Shadow Ball Pokémon, Beecham House Season 2 Release Date, Phantom Limb (live), Xyriel Manabat, Rmit University Notable Alumni, Blydon SeriesThe Irish Mob, Iplay Australia, Chiang Shu‑na, Away Vs Samsonite Checked Luggage, Watch Oss 117: Cairo, Nest Of Spies 123movies, Palms Place One Bedroom Suite, How To Pronounce Wander, House Of Payne Season 1 Episode 25, Jumper Chords, Cook Up Phrasal Verb Meaning, Horizon Go Samsung Tv, Dean Shults, Teen Town, Heidi, Girl Of The Alps, How To Play Tug Of War, Beyoncé All Night, Sports Bar Near Current Location, Maggie Wheeler, Harrison Smith Weight, Brice Samba Salary, Sports Bar Near My Location, Vicksburg, Mississippi Map, Adidas Y3, High Mercury Foods To Avoid In Pregnancy, Ingrid Rogers Husband, Before And After Stonewall, I Get A Kick Out Of You Ella Fitzgerald Lyrics, Wow Synonyms, Wix Blog Login, Vladimir Zworykin Television, Salmon Baby Food Recipes 10 Months, Muhammad Yunus Net Worth, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Ukulele Tutorial, Steve Speirs Tv Shows, Ripplewood Private Equity, Sbwl Meaning In Text, Caliber Collision Newsletter, Tobermory Womble Toy, Fortnite Neo Tilted Towers, First Aircraft Carrier, Doordash Order Manager, Baltic Sea Battles, Scoop Carpool Layoff, Kingsley's Delivery Weston, Sugar Glider Lifespan In Captivity, Karalee Tavern Dinner Times, Andy Warhol Documentary Summary, Suffolk County Police Department Phone Number, Trials And Tribulations Bible Verse, Interactive Map Of Queensland,