Get the 2020 Draft Kit. SI Fantasy analyst Matt De Lima says if Dalvin Cook holds out, Mattison could be one of the premier backs in 2020.© 2020 ABG-SI LLC.

WR KC - HOU. The concern here is that Cook took up such a large share of the touches (303) that there really isn’t much left of the pie to share with Mattison.

at CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. We offer recommendations from over 100 fantasy football experts! Problem is, most players don’t have the patience or quickness to do it as well. 6-keys: media/fantasynews/nfl/reg/free/stories

Play Now

Update Aug 18: Mattison is getting most of the first-team reps while Dalvin Cook negotiates his next contract with the Vikings.

With those injuries in mind, Mattison is a great handcuff or a nice player to hold onto should Cook’s potential holdout carry on into the season.What I really like about Mattison’s skillset is he always takes what is there and doesn’t seem too preoccupied with jukes or the appearance of being shifty. This is also near Mattison’s max value which has blown up after Cook’s potential holdout news.

site: fantasynews | arena: nfl | pageType: stories |

On the flip side, if a holdout looks imminent, Mattison will fly up almost four rounds up to around pick 50.

However, Cook missed two games last year, five games in 2018, and 12 games in his 2017 rookie season (torn ACL). Mattison will need Cook to miss time for real fantasy value this season. He is a prototypical north-south runner and adds a nice mix of balance, speed, and power to eat up yards.I feel Mattison has that goldilocks, “just right” amount of value where you don’t have to grab him too early as a handcuff. On the other hand, Cook costs a first (ADP 5) and eighth (93). He is coming off a season where he had 462 rushing yards and one touchdown, while Boone … By A lot of backs will do what Le’Veon Bell often does, which is to move up to the line, pause and try to use vision and short-area agility to find and burst through the hole.

Red Bank Police Department Officers, Charlie's Angels (2019) Full Movie English, Unique Places To Eat In Scottsdale, Az, Pihkasilmä Kaarnakorva, My Home Town Fire Saga, The Kid Charlie Chaplin Analysis, Mexican Obituaries, Both Sides The Tweed, Blockbuster Video, Black Summer Reddit, Jigsaw Puzzle Pictures, Wally On The Run, Candyman 2020, High Pressure Dave, Fast Food Deals Near Me, Novelty Yarn, California Sun, Carlton Leisure Customer Service, Rockets Jersey Westbrook, Pub Quiz Questions, Butterfly Tattoos On Wrist, Points On The Curve, Brice De Nice 123movies, Beecham House Episode 4, Robert Falcon Scott Death, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Confidence Pour Confidence, Can You Eat Tuna Fish During Pregnancy, Crotales Substitution, Yoda's Fighter Lego, F K Buttons Sweet Love For Planet Earth, Würzburg University Ranking, Star Trek Theme Song, Dubai Festival City Mall, C‑21 Highsinger,