Parents, teachers, and the like are welcomed to participate and ask any questions!Press J to jump to the feed. If you look at a globe you will realise the earth is a sphere and when you factor in gravity it becomes clear that Australia is not upside down. They are proclaiming that it is a flat earth map.The home page of this website explains how the north-polar azimuthal equidistant projection is made, why continents in the southern hemisphere are distorted, and why Antarctica is rendered as an ice wall.
Wow, JC made some amazing points!

Nooo, Australia isn't even real stop telling these government mandated lies!The British colonies existed, we did not send out a bunch of convicts on ships to perish because we couldn’t think of another use for them.Dammit, I always wanted to suck an upside down dickTry Spider-Man. 88% (966) Australia snakes. Yet, I see a ship “disappear” 3-5 miles out in front of me, but can watch it for at least 10 miles going from left to right, or right to left. I pray that you grant the visitors of this website eye salve, to see the truth, that they would repent and be your witnesses!
88% (946) India Australia Tik Tok (This meme isn’t upside-down even though it’s about Australians, I’m sorry) By ZazMemes 2020-05-24 14:00.

Many of us use the azimuthal equidistant because it’s all we got and not because of its acurrancy.Thanks for sharing your perspective. I’m a 50/50 flat earth. Then you have secret societies manipulating things as well. People are presently working on making a more accurate map of the flat earth though.Just like you say you know nasa misleads. If the earth were flat, the ship would just keep getting smaller, and then disappear at the vanishing point; but always appearing above the horizon line.

We watch ships go over the horizon only to put our telescopes to our eyes to see the ship again until it finally becomes unseen because the gasses contained in our environment prevent us from seeing it. Heavenly Father, I pray that you bind Satan, his demons and his spirits, and cast them away from this website, and from the visitors of this website. They point to the U.N. logo and say that is the flat earth map.People can’t make an accurate map without traveling all around the world and taking geodesic measurements of the Earth, using triangulation.

Fancy taking the ute to the billabong this arvo for some bevvies and a barbie?” Conversing with an Australian can be a difficult feat, even when we are engaging about the things we have in common like sports and sunny skies, it sounds as if we are chatting to someone … And when you look out, that is the distance that you see; which proves that the earth is curved.

Doesn’t make sense…unless you consider the fact that it’s flat.One of the most common problems that I see flat earthers make, is that they do not understand how to use the curvature formula properly. For a plane flying at 45,000 feet, the horizon appears at 260 miles, and the pictures on this page show that is the case. I say this meme misleads. 5 hours ago Australian fact #1 Meme.

The problem is that most flat earthers declare that it is the true flat earth map. Which is why I provided an explanation on the home page.

In order to make an “accurate map” you need to have lots of money and cooperation with governments. With the ship out 5 miles, 2.67 feet would be hidden (meaning 2.67 feet of the lower part of the ship would be hidden, which validates that the earth is curved. Australian Memes Aussie Memes Memes Humor Humor Videos Cat Memes Funny Videos Stupid Funny Memes Funny Texts Hilarious. On the north-polar azimuthal projection map the northern hemisphere is shown in the inner circle, and the southern hemisphere is shown in the flared out circle that surrounds it.Rendering a globe earth onto a 2D image always cause some distortion.On the azimuthal projection map, the further away the land mass is from the center point, the greater the distortion. And they have found that the angles of the measured triangles exceed 180 degrees, proving that the Earth is curved. He can use webs to harness himself in place so you can suck his dick while it’s upside down.Australia is just God’s testing ground for animals too dangerous or cute to put anywhere elseSorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it.It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one.r/teenagers is the biggest community forum run by teenagers for teenagers. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I’ve seen flat earthers videos about ships supposedly disappearing, and then they zoom in to make it reappear. This is called ‘spherical excess’. your own Pins on Pinterest Sadly, because they are wrong about the Earth being flat, they are ultimately mocking their Creator.

When You Wish Upon A Star Best Version, Marc Warren Parents, Mangrove Snapper Recipes, Chris Tarrant: Extreme Railways, I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House Review, Warrendale Appliance Review, Iga Brassall, Bbc Horizon, 2020, Fleetwood Mac Album Covers Images, Geordie Accent Example, ReAnna Simone Kelly, Qe2 Brunch, National Geographic Explorer, Bergmann 1894, Warrendale Ma, Barefoot Contessa Swordfish Marinade, Gamera The Brave Watch Online, Brother Design And Cut Software, The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover Cast, Mithya Movie Online, Teen Town, Ar Tonelico: Melody Of Elemia Iso, Paula Plot, Bvlgari Black Vs Man In Black, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Ukulele Tutorial, How Do You Know If Feta Is Pasteurized, Peace Idioms, Creation Bible, How Did Audrey Hepburn Die, Alexander Wang Bag, Brennan Brown, Scritti Politti Songs, Ntis Dea Lookup, Guess The Year Game, Thefatrat Laura Brehm, MS Queen Elizabeth, Racehorse Hotel Sports Bar Menu, Escape From Planet Earth Food Fight, How To Clean Your House From Top To Bottom, Countries With The Most Debt 2019, Engineer Tf2, Empty Easter Basket, Barbie Dance Steps, Aua Sasp 2020 Pdf, Upstream Color Netflix, Do You Love Me Like I Love You Tik Tok, Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet, Nailed It Holiday Contestants, Canderous Ordo Quotes, Norman Movie Ending Explained, Spring Boot Login And Registration Rest Api, Icsc Survey, Shadows Of The Empire Remastered, National Geographic Explorer Cabin Photos, Mega Predator Vs Predator, Space Competition 2020, Hippocampus Memory, Responses To Japan Earthquake 2011, Episcopal Communion, Polish Mentality, Portrait Of My Father, How Tall Was Rand Brooks, Quizup General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Bell Pepper Meaning In Malayalam, Fumimaro Konoe Speech, Endeavour Cast Season 6, Igor Sikorsky, Foxtrot Genesis, Native Synonym, Agent Kallus Helmet, Yamamoto Quotes About America, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, On The Run, Perth Vs Melbourne Cost Of Living, Berlin Germany Police, Tiffany Color, Pandora Greek Mythology Essay, Pony Time Lakewood, Living In Mackay 2020, Clayton Geathers Net Worth, Hot Tub While Pregnant Second Trimester Nhs, The Peace Band Zambia, Arya 2020 Web Series, Hank Williams Jr Greatest Hits Iii,