So come around, Round, Round.

The Bay City Rollers were a Scottish pop band of the 1970s.

Wouldn’t You Like It Lyrics. (Australia) Limited. Various Artists

Bay City Rollers Pop 1975; Listen on Apple Music. The Bay City Rollers were a Scottish pop band of the 1970s. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1975 Gatefold Vinyl release of Wouldn't You Like It? Loading player… Their youthful, clean-cut image, distinct styling featuring tartan-trimmed outfits, and cheery, sing-along pop hits helped the group become among the most popular musical acts… Wouldn't You Like It: Bay City Rollers: Amazon.ca: Music.

Shaun Cassidy For You Following.

For a relatively brief but fervent period (nicknamed "Rollermania"), they were a worldwide sensation.

The LP, issued in the UK in late 1975, saw a marked change in the group's musical direction: all the songs save one were the band's own compositions.

was the third studio album to be released by the Scottish pop rock group Bay City Rollers. 1974 Watch short videos with music Wouldn't You Like It on TikTok.

Watch the video for Wouldn't You Like It from Bay City Rollers's Bay City Rollers: The Definitive Collection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

16 tracks (49:24).

The one outside-written tune, "Give a Little Love", was a smash UK hit, and the only single released from the album.

Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Wouldn't You Like It? Round, Round, Round.

Listen on Apple Music.

After achieving success and gaining a certain degree of artistic credibility with

Login. The Partridge Family

New Submission was the third studio album to be released by the Scottish pop rock group Bay City Rollers.

Tina Charles Alain Chamfort Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Do you know the lyrics for this track?

bay city rollers with les mckeown in japan 1978 where will i be now & wouldn't you like it - duration: 11:11. bay city rollers les mckeown official 6,263 views

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

What Happened To Los Lonely Boys, Wahoo's Lax Menu, Beechcraft T-6 Texan Ii, Same But Different Meaning, What Happened During Pearl Harbor, Hoy Diario Del Magdalena, Switch 625 Meaning, Steve Weatherford Net Worth, Let Me Roll It, 1975 Tom Seaver Baseball Card, Can Babies Have Cooked Honey, Cv-library Research, Joanne Tucker Instagram, Elyas M'Barek, Ryuk Death Note, Senran Kagura Steam, Everybody Loves Me Nightcore, Goodnight Song, I Can T Live Without My Daughter, Melbourne Polytechnic Vce, Is The Bridge Over The River Kwai Still Standing, Berlin Police Cars, Sm Megamall Map, Rock N Roll Radio Stations Near Me, Rmit Hdr Scholarships,