Cora and Roman spy on trucks entering the forest under cover of night.When a local hero's wife commits suicide, Laurène becomes convinced the man isn't what he seems -- and goes rogue to uncover the truth.While Siriani grills Bertrand about Marion's disappearance, Teddy Bear and Camille look into the death of a man who knew all his neighbors' secrets.As the truth about Marion finally emerges, Bertrand turns violent, and Laurène and Cora become caught in a dangerous web.As murders, full moons and secret plots roil Villefranche, Laurène hunts down clues to the figure in the forest -- and her own miraculous recovery.Laurène cuts her sick leave short to investigate the murder of a quarry worker. From beginning to end it is chilling, yet believable. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Being an outsider, he has no idea what he is getting himself into, but the town soon teaches him everything about it.‘Black Spot’ Season 2 premiered on June 14, 2019.

The show is created by Mathieu Missoffe and directed by Julien Despaux and Thierry Poiraud.Antonin Martin-Hilbert, Florent Meyer, Sylvie Chanteux, and Juliette Soubrier are credited with writing various episodes.The show is executive produced by Pascale Breugnot, while Pierre-Emmanuel Fluerantin, Christophe Louis, Vincent Mouluquet, and Pascal Wyn serve as producers.The main character in ‘Black Spot’ is Laurène Weiss. All images property of their respective owners.© 2019 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. About Audience Score The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. The show was soooooo much better than I anticipated. I've watched many foreign movies and series in the last few years and this is one o the better ones. A police chief and an eccentric new prosecutor investigate a string of grisly crimes and eerie phenomena in an isolated town at the edge of a forest.As Maj. Laurène Weiss and her team work to solve the murder of a local nurse, a new prosecutor arrives to investigate Villefranche's high crime rate.Laurène finds a wolf guarding a newborn baby in the woods. Blindspot ou Blindspot : mémoire tatouée au Québec, est une série télévisée américaine en cent épisodes de 42 minutes créée par Martin Gero et diffusée entre le 21 septembre 2015 [1] et le 23 juillet 2020 sur le réseau NBC [2] et au Canada sur le réseau CTV [3]..

Great show with each episode drawing you more into the overall plot. A police chief and an eccentric new prosecutor investigate a string of grisly crimes and eerie phenomena in an isolated town at the edge of a forest. A woman is stabbed to death and then hung on a tree that has a connection to a previous tragedy. ).Villefranche is a small (fictional) town in France and is the place where the story of ‘Black Spot’ is set. You can catch all its episodes on Netflix. Murder rate, to be exact.The murder rate is more than six times the national average, which makes it one of the most dangerous towns in the country and this is where Major Laurène Weiss serves as the head of police. This series caught my eye and kept me watching. Brigitte Sy plays the role of Sabine Hennequin.She has also worked in ‘Online Billie’, ‘The Great Pretender’, ‘All That Divides Us’, ‘Unexpected Love’, ‘Devil’s Walk’, ‘A Place on Earth’ and ‘Declaration of War’.Additional cast includes Naidra Ayadi (‘Puzzle’), Anne Suarez (‘Guyana’, ‘Cain’), Dan Herzberg (‘Femme Fatale’, ‘Taxi’), Olivier Bonjour (‘Among the Shadows’), Thomas Doret (‘The Kid with a Bike’), Tiphaine Davoit (‘The Climb’), Samir Boitard (‘Spiral’, ‘No Limit’), Cyrielle Debreuil (‘Lile’) and Theo Costa-Marini (‘The Take’, ‘The Sower’.
Watch no matter what you're preconceived notions are based on description. I can tell you this one kept me guessing which was a huge plus!! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. From the creators of "The Haunting of Hill House. In flashbacks to 57 B.C., a Roman expedition takes a harrowing turn.While Teddy Bear combs through the latest victim's Super 8 footage, Laurène returns to the library to research ancient Celtic rituals.A bizarre bee attack leads to a grisly discovery at a pond. Related Story 'Yellowstone' Season 3 Finale Sets Another Ratings Record With 5.2 Million Viewers To Claim Cable's #1 Spot This was a well woven build to … And while the first two seasons answer some of it, there is still a lot of questions remaining.

The burn is slow and Black Spot does not reveal all it's secrets even at the end.

To add my contribution to the others who are trying to compare this show to other TV series/movies, I'd call it a mix of Fargo, Twin Peaks, and Deliverance with a script written by Stephen King. Very few people live here and the population continues to witness a steady decline with every single day.There are two reasons behind it: first, whoever has spent any considerable amount of time here knows that living in Villefranche is difficult and dangerous.It would be best if you left while you have the chance. When I started watching I was worried it was going to be one of those over the top shows that you watch just because it's different. It has a single mythical element woven into an otherwise realistic portrayal of this rural town of Villefranche, so not too bad.Perfectly readable English subtitles for me, but ... Despite the subtitles which did not stay on the screen long enough; I enjoyed Black spot.

Week 15 Pregnancy, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri Watch Online Dailymotion, Fonzie Love Interest, Ella Raines Robin Olds, Dave Episode 2, Steep Canyon Rangers - Radio, The Carpenters, Empire Strikes Back Opening Scene, Sparks Hits Of The 80s, Free Will, A People's History Of The United States, The Canterville Ghost Story, How To Play Pubg Solo, Famous Coffee Shops, Hackers Movies, Walking With Elephants Shakka Lyrics, Kris Marshall Brother, Buffet World, The Earth Gods, Pearl Harbor Awaken A Sleeping Giant, Matthew Mcnulty Instagram, I Got Listeria While Pregnant, Magnaguard Lego,