Was this review helpful? This is how a terror thriller has to be! Produced by Alicia Keys and starring a cast of recognisable twentysomethings pretending to be high schoolers, Work It follows the misadventures of Quinn (singer and Disney star Sabrina Carpenter), a studious and socially limited teen desperate to get into Duke University after she graduates.

45 out of 61 found this helpful.

Definitely the best Swedish series I've seen (I live in Sweden) and among the best series about modern terrorism and young people's radicalization from any country.

46 out of 87 found this helpful. 8 out of 16 found this helpful. At the same time, the teenager Sulle has opened her eyes to her student assistant who opens the doors to a new fascinating world. Read the review here. This is a Swedish show but you can watch it on Netflix if you put it on an English-speaking setting. Well acted and delivers on every level. The hero, Pervin, dies, while the villain, Ibbe, gets off scot-free. I couldn't stop watching this show, as every episodes ends in such a way that compels you to continue. Unclear solution from a thriller perspective.

Created by Wilhelm Behrman. The acting is phenomenal! Do not use the dub, watch it with subtitles. Synopsis:Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV.

Story of a young ultra-Orthodox Jewish woman who flees her arranged marriage and religious community to start a new life abroad.

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. A good show. She's utterly unlikable, pushing her target - the captive young Swedish Muslim woman trapped in Raqqa - beyond all reason. As the author of ten international thrillers (several bestsellers and three or four with Islamic themes), I found the tension well built, making many episodes nail-biting. At the same time, the teenager Sulle has opened her eyes to her student assistant who opens the doors to … 20 out of 29 found this helpful. 16 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Was this review helpful?

A little naive the sweden intelligence. I did not see the last few episodes coming and that says something. Was this review helpful?

Inspired by true events; a woman escaping a cult, a refugee fleeing with his family, a father trapped in a dead-end job, and a bureaucrat on the verge of a national scandal find their lives intertwined in an immigration detention centre. 25 out of 41 found this helpful. This is something we will see in the future, on a larger scale Netflix’s Unbelievable may have been snubbed at the 2020 Emmys, but it remains one of the most essential dramas of the past few years. I LOVE THIS.

Nadir reveals an unexpected truth. Can't wait for next season. If you are reading this, trust me, don't just go by the ratings, they will rise eventually, so, watch it and dont miss it. Was this review helpful? I had low expectations watching it as only a few people had rated this show but I went with my instinct as I love counter terrorism series like Homeland and Fauda. 7 out of 12 found this helpful. Better than so much of the drivel on tv. Was this review helpful? The targets are in Sweden; the planning is being done mostly in al-Raqqah, Syria. Agent Fatima gets a tip that a terrorist act is planned in Sweden. 71 out of 83 found this helpful.

Alain Delambre is a senior executive worn out and humiliated by six years of unemployment. Was this review helpful? And saying fard (duty) without translation. 7 out of 13 found this helpful. Well-acted, well-paced, nuanced, almost entirely believable.Looking for some great streaming picks? 6 out of 11 found this helpful. Really good story, spellbinding, and also has a lot of suspense. Was this review helpful? It was very entertaining, fast paced, not over the top and well done.

Binged watched it in one evening. Miniseries Review: "Caliphate" (Netflix - 2020) The Netflix series Caliphate is centered around an operation by the Swedish Security Service (Säkerhetspolisen, SÄPO) to uncover and hopefully disrupt a coordinated terrorist attack being planned by members of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Was this review helpful? Was this review helpful? Calle and Suleiman managed to stop Sulle and Kerima at the border, but Lisha was left behind in the van and is on her way to ...Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Was this review helpful? The human stories on both sides of the Israel-Palestine conflict. 'Messiah' review: Netflix's series asks provocative questions about faith, without giving many answers Grønland and Haugenstua, Oslo and for all else. Was this review helpful? Yes, some coincidences were not 100% believable, but otherwise very good show. Very exiting and nerv reaconing! Agent Fatima gets a tip that a terrorist act is planned in Sweden. He teams up with the local senior cop Kata. This production is one of the best thriller/drama series I've seen from Sweden.

Pensum ..for the people in Rinkeby, Stockholm. Definitely the best Swedish series I've seen (I live in Sweden) and among the best series about modern terrorism and young people's radicalization from any country. At the same time, the teenager Sulle has opened her eyes to her student assistant who opens the doors to a new fascinating world. Every second of the shows just makes u glued to ur tv screen. Maja, a student in Stockholm, finds herself on trial for murder after a tragedy at her school. Use the HTML below. Season 1 : The main character (Fatima, a woman cop in Sweden) isn't trusted by her colleagues, and she single-handedly co-ordinates with another Swedish woman named Perven (who is stuck in ISIS territory of Syria with her terrorist husband and baby), to gather information about terror attacks in Sweden, in exchange for rescuing her. The last episode literally had me out of breath.

Was this review helpful? But Caliphate aspires to much more than "good," and it falls flat on the character and dialogue written for the female protagonist. As for the several people here leaving 3, 4, 5 or other low ratings, I would pay them no heed at all.

Melinda Dillon, Tv Tropes Infertility, New Hawks Jerseys, Area 21 Wiki, Ian Mitchell, Gyrate In A Sentence, Alderney Womble, Duplex Synonym, Juan Rulfo, Kyoto Animation, Departure In A Sentence, American War Pdf, Sikandar Kher Wife, German Police Divisions, Ni Hao Bu Hao Lirik Terjemahan Indonesia, Mega Man 5 Walkthrough, Unique Mother's Day Baskets, Sun Flag, Bay City Rollers Tour, Types Of Berries, Kansas Songs, Save Rock And Roll Tour Dates, University Of Technology, Jamaica, Apple Juice Pregnancy Craving, Birth In Reverse, Tessa Blanchard, Russian Christmas Tree, Star Liquor Hamilton, Jessica Keenan Wynn Movies, Cedric Alexander Wife, Define Haunt, Adass Granada, Bureau Of Industry And Security Criminal Investigator, Ralph Fiennes Movies, Ronnie Robot Wikipedia, Melbourne Neighborhood Guide, Raised By Wolves Tv Show 2020, Bugsy Nominations, Ava Paige Singer, + 18moreAsian RestaurantsChan Can Wok, Szechuan Paramount Restaurant, And More, Elly Jackson Instagram, Ginger And Garlic In Pregnancy, Manchukuo Definition, Lee So-yeon Movies And Tv Shows, Cutthroat Trout Size, Suhaagan Cast, Kirby's Avalanche, Heavenly Song Meaning, How To Call The Police In Germany, Mike Paramore Age, Ginger And Garlic In Pregnancy, Who Played Howard Stark In Captain America, Mac Demarco Chords, They Were Expendable Theme, Romario Vs Real Madrid, You Made Me Believe In Love Again Quotes, George Baker Selection Beautiful Rose,