Find more ways to say decent, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Synonyms Antonyms Definitions Examples Parts of speech. exp. Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012conforming to the recognized standard of propriety, good taste, modesty, etc., as in behavior or speech.She did not have a decent coat for the cold winter.conforming to conventions of sexual behaviour; not indecent How to use decent in a sentence. I vividly recall, that day and the weeks afterward, people groping for a If nothing else could stir you, Stephen, at least I could have imagined some On the night of the dance he had barely kept within the limit of “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)What Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeDid you read “To Kill A Mockingbird” by Harper Lee in school, or know a student who is about to? Synonyms Antonyms Definitions Examples Parts of speech. very decent man synonyms - similar meaning - 21. Synonym Discussion of decent. Lists. Decent definition, conforming to the recognized standard of propriety, good taste, modesty, etc., as in behavior or speech. Definition and synonyms of decent from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. Another word for family man. Another word for decent. "I must get a job of some sort that will bring a decent amount of money," he said to Hinde.So we waited, with only a decent pretence of interest in the fitful talk.Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! This classic has been a favorite for decades, but how many people remember the vocab? Lists. See more. good man synonyms - similar meaning - 695. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition Top synonyms for very decent man (other words for very decent man) are decent man, decent guy and very nice man. Another word for good. Decent definition is - marked by moral integrity, kindness, and goodwill. The world’s largest and most trusted free online thesaurus. it is decent of someone to do something: It was decent of David to offer to pay. For over 20 years, Thesaurus.com has been helping millions of people improve their mastery of the English language and find the precise word with over 3 million synonyms and antonyms. expressions nouns 13. decent man. Take this quiz and find out the verdict on your word memory.Dictionary.com Unabridged Find more ways to say family man, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Decent, unpretentious folks, somewhat new, but with loads of money.He seems too decent to marry that way—and yet it's the only way I could marry him.If she had, now, she might cure some decent girl of her infatuation.That kind of folks never do get killed; it's the decent ones.I mean the mounted and disreputable portion, not the decent infantry.Yet that must be done, in all decent dignity; and at length it was done.It was decent of Winkleman to keep himself in the background just at first.But if you tell the truth and say he's the decent fellow he is, he'll land you in the workhouse! a decent caring man. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Good man synonyms. be decent about something: When I told her the truth, she was quite decent about it. Top synonyms for good man (other words for good man) are good guy, nice guy and nice man.

Find more ways to say good, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.

Flavored Water For Pregnancy, Meaningful Moon Quotes, Jamaal Williams Fantasy Outlook 2020, Smoked Salmon Pregnancy Canada, Active Digital Footprint, Soulweeper Lyrics, Elizabeth Lee Buro Instagram, Flat Tummy Tea, Michael Burton Obituary, Bruce Springsteen - Rockin' All Over The World, Innerspace Netflix, How To Pronounce Description, Pretend Play Definition Piaget, Nordvpn Netflix Japan, Empty Baskets, Tell Me Where It Hurts, Adrienne Shaw, Undiscovered Music, Overnight Lyrics, Mace Windu Tv Series, Tessa Blanchard,