"It means the world to me," she said in a statement back in February.

Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. Dwayne Johnson says he is .

That night, ringside commentators declared his presence as the first third-generation superstar ever.Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. "Quietly, under the radar, in the ring, getting thrown around, and all the bumps and bruises that go with pro wrestling.

The actor, 48, found fame in the WWE … CNN and the CNN logo are registered marks of Cable News Network, Inc., displayed with permission.

"© 2015 Nine Media Corp. CNN name, logo and all associated elements ™ and © 2015 Cable News Network. "First of all, what an honor that my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps but more importantly -- follow in my footsteps sounds cliché -- but she actually wants to create and blaze her own path, which is just so important.

Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! "To know that my family has such a personal connection to wrestling is really special to me and I feel grateful to have the opportunity, not only to wrestle but to carry on that legacy. Dwayne Johnson is one proud father!.

Simone Johnson is the youngest signee in the history of the WWE. Dwayne Johnson has revealed it's an 'honour' that his daughter Simone wants to follow in his footsteps and become a wrestler. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows!

"She hung in there and I'm very, very proud of her," the "Jumanji" star said.Simone has a powerful wrestling heritage.

"He continued, in full proud dad mode: "But more importantly—follow in my footsteps sounds cliché—but she actually wants to blaze her own path, which is just so important. "According to Johnson, Simone is the youngest person to be signed by WWE in the organization's history, and "was working her ass off quietly under the radar" since the age of 16, despite facing challenges. WWE superstar Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has revealed his joy that 18-year-old daughter Simone is following his footsteps into professional wrestling. The actor, 48, became a household n… The Jumanji star was so happy when sharing that his 18-year-old daughter, Simone Johnson, is one step closer to taking the WWE stage. "I want to say congrats to your daughter Simone, by the way, who is now going to be in the WWE!"

Actor Dwayne Johnson and his daughter Simone Alexandra Johnson attend the premiere of 'Skyscraper' in New York, on July 10, 2018. Dwayne Johnson Is 'Very Proud' of Daughter Simone for Signing with WWE: It 'Blows My Mind' this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "She signed her contract with the WWE, it just blows my mind," 48-year-old Johnson said. "You know it blows my mind," the 48-year-old actor said.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is thrilled his daughter will be following in his footsteps. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson says he is ‘very, very proud’ of his daughter for signing with WWE.

"She was working her ass off," he said. Dwayne Johnson on his daughter joining WWE: 'It blows my mind' By Mark Gray Wonderwall 12:04pm PDT, May 16, 2020 Dwayne Johnson couldn't be happier about his 18-year-old daughter …

"Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made his debut in the WWE in 1996 as Rocky Maivia.

Her father was a 10-time WWE world champion, while her late grandfather, Rocky Johnson, and great-grandfather, "High Chief" Peter Maivia, are WWE Hall of Famers. The Hollywood action man began his career in the ring under the moniker "The Rock" and became one of World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE) biggest stars.Simone Alexandra Johnson, Johnson's daughter with his ex-wife, Dany Garcia, officially signed her contract with WWE in February after previously being involved in training.Johnson quit wrestling to pursue acting in 2004 but made a comeback in 2011 before retiring from the arena in 2013.Discussing the teen's new career path during a virtual appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" Friday, Johnson beamed with pride. And she hung in there, I'm very, very proud of her. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All rights reserved. "First of all, I mean, what an honor that my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps.

She wound up being the youngest signee in the history of the company, by the way. "Johnson then explained that his now 18-year-old daughter started training when she was only 16.

Pubg Female Damage Sound, Can You Eat Bagels And Cream Cheese While Pregnant, Saturday Call Back, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Summary, Malevolent Movie, Panchayat Online, Logan Noise Contour, Mississippi Squirrel Revival Lyrics, Mark Hamill Autograph Value, Ronnie Barker Wife, Gold Diamond Necklace, Cod Mercury Level, Overnight Lyrics, Alexander Mattison Contract, Love Me If You Dare French, At This Moment Lyrics Buble, Aircraft Elevator Design, Marana Zip Code, Inxs The Swing, Nordvpn Netflix Japan, Queen - A Night At The Odeon, Fish For Babies Recipes, Sakura Nagashi, Bigeye Tuna, Standing In Rain Gif, Gift Basket Delivery, Operation Vengeance Movie, The Curse Of Frankenstein, Gracie Abrams, Midnight Runners Netflix, Hellman's Mayo, Space Song Song Meaning, Riddled With Deceit: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery Full Movie, Soy Un Problema, Mandalorian Helmet Types, Passing Out Pieces, Teresa Full Episodes, Klipsch BAR Sound BAR + Wireless Subwoofer(245), Record Pinfish, Social Media Login Wordpress, Division Of Criminal Investigation Wisconsin, Luke 6:13, For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn Author, Kris Marshall Brother, Melbourne Gdp Per Capita, Plymouth Gina Chunky Yarn, Cod Mercury Level, Pubg Mobile Rules Of Conduct, Highlands Coffee Shop, Vicente Del Bosque, Adjoa Andoh Ghana,