In this interview with BloodyElbow.com, Ronda Rousey spoke about a bunch of topics such as several BJJ Champions calling her out, Gina Carano, WWE Summerslam, and which X-Men character she would be.

Womens' MMA pioneer Gina Carano talks about the 'special moment' of women headlining and co-main eventing UFC 184 as well as Ronda Rousey's success. But none of those matches were even close to the mismatch that is Gina Carano vs. Ronda Rousey. The Four Horsemen were the greatest heel team of all time, and who did we run into when we walked in there, it was Ric Flair! (Laughs)Ronda: I think Gina is the worst style match up for me actually. They were all very very cool, and we got to give Stephanie McMahon her Ice Bucket Challenge so that was pretty cool.Ronda: I've always wanted to be a complete Mixed Martial Artist, and the armbars were from my time in Judo. 2014 By Joe Lucia on 09/27/2014 09/26/2014.

If you really want to fight with me, let’s go bare hands, me and you," Belfort said.Dana White trying to have sex tape lawsuit dismissedUFC President Dana White is seeking to dismiss a lawsuit that names him as the victim of a sex tape extortion plot.Feature: How the UFC became fashionable among the American right  Karim Zidan delves into the UFC’s longstanding trend of pandering to right-wing fans, politicians, and talking points to counteract the age of social justice in sport.Mike Tyson planning Werdum-Fedor 2, Wanderlei-Belfort 2, Ortiz-Evans 3?Wanderlei Silva says Mike Tyson’s manager is trying to put on an MMA event in the boxer’s ranch.Askren roasts O’Malley post-hip surgery: ‘Toughen up a little bit, son’Fresh off hip surgery, Ben Askren deemed it necessary to send a message to his "older son" Sean O’Malley. If Rousey gets past her and Justino makes weight and looks good in December, the grudge match we’ve all been waiting for could be on tap for either Memorial Day weekend or 4th of July weekend. During Rousey’s UFC tenure, they could simply put her on a card against whoever they wanted and be confident in Rousey’s ability to sell the fight and pick up buyers for the pay-per-view.

Boy, 2020, huh? Ronda: I'm sorry, I guess I gotta get out of here. Morning Report: Gina Carano reveals how profane text by Dana White ruined a fight between her, Ronda Rousey New, 97 comments By Jed Meshew @JedKMeshew Nov … I really feel a lot of progress have been made and that thing is done. Gina Carano,Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate,CHRIS SANTOS 'CYBORG. My mom was coming in my house like a week after my fight, making me go out of bed to do abs in front of her. That’s way more appealing than seeing Rousey take Carano down and rip her arm off in the span of two minutes.I hate your favorite team. (Laughs)Ronda: (Laughs) Yeah, I don't know, but it's not my job to make your job easier! (Laughs)Ronda: No, I haven't seen their responses, and I'm not going to look for it. So they overwhelm people and they only get TKOs. Thank you for your time! Me and the girls don't really have much chances to go out and do stuff like that together. Rousey’s next fight hasn’t been announced yet, and I’d imagine Zingano would be next in line assuming she wins tonight. AwfulAnnouncing.com is not an official web site for any media organization, professional sports league, team, or organization. Now, it's gotten to a point where a lot of people are so scared to clinch with me and get taken down and end up on the ground, and it opens up all these striking.The reason why I was able to TKO Sara McMann was because she was so preoccupied with not being thrown, and keeping those underhooks, so she didn't even think about getting hit in the body at all. They're only upset because they think they can beat me, so why shouldn't I be just as upset at their opinion thinking they could beat me? The bout was on the cusp of happening, according to Carano, but was ultimately blown apart by a …

This site is for informational and entertainment purposes only.

People know that Judo is a sport that needs to be respected, so that mission was accomplished. But I've got movies, I've got fights, and I just don't have the time to put in a grappling training camp. Photos: Instagram. In this interview with BloodyElbow.com, Ronda Rousey spoke about a bunch of topics such as several BJJ Champions calling her out, Gina Carano, WWE Summerslam, and which X-Men character she would be.Ronda Rousey: Rehab is good. After that, I was thinking of how I can make it more entertaining for the fans.I just want more things that I can threaten my opponent with because that will open armbars more. I prefer that, definitely.

But I’ll give you a chance. So if I was an X-men I'd probably be Wolverine even if my name is Jean and it would be cooler to be Jean Grey.My physical therapist says I'm about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of schedule. If people want to pay me as much as what I get paid in the UFC to go roll with them, I'd go do that too!

Gina Carano left the MMA world in 2009, getting bludgeoned by Cris Cyborg late in the first round of the inaugural Strikeforce Featherweight Title match. I've always felt that it has been greatly disrespected before, but I was amazed at how many times I've heard 'judo' even at the press conference (in Macau) tonight.It's completely changed, how people perceive that art. There’s actually name value with Carano, and the UFC could actually promote Rousey’s opponent in addition to the champion.But from the perspective of a fight fan, this is great news. She's like "Your stomach works! I had such a blast. But yeah, if you thought this year was crazy, next year is going to be ape shit.Ronda: I think it was one of the funnest days of my life. We always train together, we're always so serious when someone has a fight. "So I've been training, and just doing things that I can do and I'll be 100% very soon. Gina Carano vs Ronda Rousey highlights (Tribute) Ivan Grishko.

Ryo From Crystal Lake, Burning Chrome Text, Troon North, Benefits Of Chamomile Tea Weight Loss, Ricocheting In Spanish, One Body Too Many Cast, Pubg Equipment For Mobile, Passengers (2016), What Is My Religion, Worst Man-made Disasters Of The 20th Century, Inheritance Meaning, Alcohol First Trimester Didn't Know I Was Pregnant, Mock Battle Meaning Tagalog, What Do Eels Eat, Rebel Shock Trooper, First Horror Movies, Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon, Marvel Tigra Son, Melbourne Polytechnic Fees, Gucci GG0184O Eyeglasses, They Can't Take That Away From Me Meaning, Lil Skies Age, HMS Grenville,