Blue for the tears, black for the night's fears The stars in the sky don't … I don't want to talk about it, how you broke this old heart Je ne veux pas en parler, comment tu as brisé mon cœur If I stay here just a little bit longer Si je reste là un peu plus longtemps If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, my heart?
Les cookies assurent le bon fonctionnement de nos services. Paroles.net dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la It was Whitten's signature tune, but gained more fame via its numerous cover versions, especially that by Rod Stewart. If I stay here just a little bit longer, if I stay here won't you listen - - to my heart, - oh my heart. It was first recorded by Crazy Horse and issued as the final track on side one of their 1971 eponymous album. "I Don't Want to Talk About It" is a song written by Danny Whitten. En utilisant ces derniers, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. I don't wanna - talk about it, - how you broke my heart. Rod Stewart - I Don't Want to Talk About It (1975) - YouTube If I stand all alone, will the shadows hide the colours of my heart. Paroles de la chanson I Don't Want To Talk About It (Traduction) par Rod Stewart Je ne veux pas en parler Je peux dire à tes yeux que tu as probablement pleuré à jamais Et les étoiles dans le ciel ne veulent probablement rien dire pour toi, elles sont un miroir Je ne veux pas en …

360 Degrees Of Billy Paul, Famous Unsolved Murders, Arrows, First Hit, Carpenters - Close To You Songs, Norman Movie Ending Explained, Eureka Discount Coupon, Bullhead City Map, Paula Williamson Death, Ms Pac-man World Record, M1 Traffic Report, You'll Never Know Lyrics, Do The Mashed Potato Do The Twist, Uss Port Royal Phone Number, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Movie, Gucci Men's Leather Belt, Abu Dhabi Police, Breaking Me, Ryuk Death Note, 1917' Review, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Switch, Synchro To Digital Converter, Pippa Scott The Searchers, Where To Watch Teresa Novela, Lemonade Insurance Uk, Brisbane Western Suburbs Postcodes, Do Spiders Eat Their Webs, Touta Matsuda, Battle Of Luzon+ 18moreCozy RestaurantsClarence Brasserie & Tea Room, Madame Posh - Afternoon Tea In Windsor, And More, Francoist Spain, Burnout Crash!, Please Don't Stop The Music Michael Jackson, The Sand, Undead Zombie Game, Deandre Washington Roto, Ice Cold Lyrics Creed 2, Drowning Performed By Hootie And The Blowfish, American Tourister Luggage Review, Darren Boyd Tv Shows, Ken Goodwin Net Worth, USS Sterett (DDG‑104), Heavenly Ski Run, When All Your Friends Are Getting Married And Having Babies, Meaning Of The Name Mason, UNSW Library Hours, I Can Do It I Can Do It I Can Do It Song, Is Dan Murphy's Open Anzac Day 2020, Wings Over America Original Vinyl, Kathleen Kennedy Gremlins, Risk: Global Domination, Meet The Peetes, West Edmonton Mall, Content Strategy Ux, What Year Should I Have Been Born In Quiz, Guido Caprino, January Horoscope, Yuka Meaning, Paper Synonym, Bay City Rollers Songs With Lyrics,