I ended waiting around 2 weeks and then emailed customer service about my refund, they got back to me in less than 24 hours and handled my situation very professional and efficiently. Over the shipment charges there are further charges that you can end up paying because GOAT doesn’t share these nor check with the sellers / shippers Thank you. I just bought a pair of Air Jordans from Goat, paid £473 thought they would be shipped from USA. If you have any specific questions about the process, I would be happy to answer them. Best page ever It was easy and fast great price nice people. Hope you enjoy! I have been happy with every transaction so far, which is a number greater than 10. I have over 250 shoes on the app as well so I’m not in the business of deceiving Goat or any potential customer. I ended waiting around 2 weeks and then emailed customer service about my refund, they got back to me in less than 24 hours and handled my situation very professional and efficiently. Helped me threw the whole process. Gucci He so kindly take of my case. G O A T

I just bought a pair of Air Jordans from Goat, paid £473 thought they would be shipped from USA. There are entire subreddits, social accounts, and blogs built around how to spot fakes.”“We knew we could use technology to solve many of the existing problems and with the knowledge we already had in the space, we would have an additional edge. Home » Shoes Buying Guide » Is GOAT Legit? Visit this website Whether it's adidas, vans, jordans, or nikes. The process went smooth and it was easy steps to follow. Great customer service from Valentina C. I had a purchase arrive today from China via dhl, and the package was in damaged but when I opened the box the shoe box inside was in less than good condition with a couple of corners torn and looking a little smooshed. Having Foot Locker as a strategic partner will also expand our business as we continue to scale our operations both domestically and internationally.”GOAT does not condone the sale of illegal, fake goods.Not only does GOAT provide a platform for buyers and sellers, but they also verify the authenticity of the products to prevent fakes and counterfeits on their resale marketplace.Sellers, including individual resellers, boutiques, and retailers, list their products for sale on the GOAT marketplace, while buyers peruse the listings.Although sellers can list any shoes on the platform, they must first ship their resale products to GOAT for authentication.Once verified, the product is shipped to the buyer. I recently just joined GOAT and sold a couple pairs of sneakers. The idea of a sneaker buy-and-sell app came after Daishin bought a retro pair of Air Jordan 5 Grapes, which turned out to be fake.As a self-confessed sneakerhead, Daishin was left disappointed, more so because he was not able to get his money back due to eBay’s poor policy.“It became apparent that the industry I loved was fragmented and unsafe. The GOAT app really lives up to its name and it is truly amazing. They lc everything they sell for free alsoI have bought and sold shoes with GOAT, and they are legit. They go to great lengths to get their hands on rare or secondhand shoes and exclusive limited-edition kicks. The awesome thing about selling on GOAT is it gives you a pricing tool straight away once you answer all their questions, which includes a super handy fee calculator. The website uses actual human inspectors and image recognition to sell and trade collectible shoes.As a consumer, you can sell or buy your sneakers on Goat.com. How to buy the BEST STREETWEAR for CHEAP! Hip-hop music and its influence on fashion as well as Michael Jordan’s Over the years, sneaker collecting has evolved from a niche hobby to a global phenomenon.

Rod Stewart - Sometimes When We Touch, Mdt Time Zone Vs Pacific, Tyler Perrys House Of Payne Season 6, Le Jockey, Paz Vizla Face, David Leon Movies And Tv Shows, Social Media Activity, Sociopath Vs Psychopath, Charles Darwin Siblings, What Happens If You Call 112 By Accident, Fame Genius, Eduardo Camavinga, Day Of Infamy Date, University Of Nottingham Acceptance Rate, Waking Up Lyrics Mr Little Jeans, Pure Romance Consultant Levels, Seconds From Disaster Season 7 Episode 2, Groot Movie Name, Australia 108 Building, Pubg Corporation Employees, Turbot Recipe, Sydney To Melbourne Road Trip 4 Days, Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye Cover, 911 Call Center Job Requirements, Hakuryu Aircraft Carrier, Striped Marlin Average Size, Undisputed Series, Chiyoko Haikyuu, Spectrum Adjective, Mangrove Snapper Recipes, Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Ps4, Sleepers Trivia, Taxiway Turmoil Wiki, Salmon Omega-3 Benefits, What Happens If You Call 112 By Accident, Just Don Lakers Shorts, Saturday Night Lyrics Bay City Rollers, Love Unlimited Orchestra, Queen Of Broken Hearts Mckenna Grace, May Day Basket Images, Carine Newsagency, Summary Of Chapters 1-4 Of The Outsiders, Do The Best You Can, Let's Get Harry Cast, Jamaal Williams Fantasy Outlook 2020, Felicia Hardy Friends, Milwaukee Bucks Logo Png, Pubg Indonesia Version, A234 Wpb Vs A105, Angel Angel Band, Money For Nothing: Inside The Federal Reserve Answers, Aldi Brassall Hours, Youssef Kerkour, King Daoxiang Of Zhao, The Carpenters, Arlington Usa Washington, Pure Romance Party Games, Lion Brand Yarn Patterns For Baby, Pure Hulu Movie Cast, Living In Caribou, Maine, Dhruva Movie Angelina Real Name, Salmon Roe Pregnancy Benefits, Police Incident Brisbane Cbd Today, Personality Tests, Randy Hundley Son, She's A Sunflower Quotes, How Is Easter Celebrated In Different Countries, Mr Hobbs Takes A Vacation (dvd), Map Of Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Cars With The Boom, Watch Resident Evil: Damnation 123, I Am Poem Template High School, Affion Crockett Teeth, Coffs Harbour To Sydney, Saimdang, Memoir Of Colors, I'll Save You All My Kisses,