][Editor Rob: his weight maybe 160-5 range, I am not sure of his head size though. Height in Feet: 5’ 9” Height in Centimeters: 175 cm; Weight in Kilogram: 87 kg; Weight in Pounds: 192 pounds; Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown; Body Measurements: Unknown; John Boyega Interesting Facts: I will see how he looks in lead up to the film.] John Boyega’s passion is … From then on, the critics are positive that John is going to be one of the most promising representatives of modern cinema. His height is 1.75 m tall, and his weight is 87 kg. He has an athletic body build with body measurements of 43-34-15 inches including his chest, waist, and biceps sizes. John Boyega “John makes me so happy! 2) B-Movie Film Festival: Golden Cob Award, Best Actor (2012); Oh, and how can we not recall the film "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" that premiered on December 9, 2017, as well as "Pacific Rim: Uprising" with the opening day on 15 March 2018. Date of Birth: 17 March, 1992 (Age: 24) Height: 175 cm (5 ft 9) Weight: 87 kg (192 pounds) John Boyega.

John Boyega Height - 1.75 m, Weight -87 kg, Measurements, chest, biceps, girlfriend, religion, bio, shoe size By visiting Celeb Heights you agree to its John Boyega’s height is around 5 ft 9 inches (175 cm) while John Boyega’s weight is around 75 kg (165 lbs). Being born on 17 March 1992, John Boyega is 28 years old as of today’s date 30th August 2020. Hair Color: Black. John Boyega Height Weight Body Statistics.

And the day finally arrived – it was the casting of the seventh and the first in a decade episode of "Star Wars". 7) Screen Nation Awards: Male Performance in Film (2016). John Boyega's Height 5ft 8 ¾ (174.6 cm) British actor best known for films like Attack the Block, Half of a Yellow Sun and for playing Finn in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. ][Editor Rob: he can look nearer 5ft 8 flat, although the position he is in is a bit further away. John Boyega is a British-Nigerian actor and producer.

4) Cannes Film Festival: Chopard Trophy, Male Revelation (2016); He initially rose to prominence for his role as Moses in the sci-fi comedy film Attack the Block and later became best known for playing Finn in the Star Wars sequel trilogy films The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker. Eye color: Black. This breakthrough was followed by flashing in a couple of films and a few TV shows and Boyega patiently waited for «that chance» in every actor’s life. Some famous US tabloids reported that John asked his agent to arrange a meeting with Bloom and Downey Jr. to hear their advice. The father preaches in the Pentecostal church and the mother takes care of the disabled as a volunteer. Celebrity Weight, Height and Age John Boyega – Height, Weight, Age. Height: 5'9"/175 cm Weight: 192 lbs/87 kg Shoe size: 12/45 (EU) Measurements (chest-waist-biceps): 42-36-14 in / 106.6-91.5-35.5 cm Ethnicity: Black Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Black Boyega’s movie debut came off a mini-sensation when he played the ringleader of a gang of underage hooligans in the British comedy "Attack the Block" about aliens in southern […] John got one of the main roles – it was a former First Order stormtrooper named Finn. Boyega’s movie debut came off a mini-sensation when he played the ringleader of a gang of underage hooligans in the British comedy "Attack the Block" about aliens in southern London. John Boyega has a height of 5 feet 9 inches and he weighs around 87 Kg. John Boyega Body Measurements: Following are the complete actor John Boyega body measurements details such as his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size. In 2017, it was "Detroit", a drama about the most destructive urban unrest in the history of the United States, which took place in the largest city of Michigan in 1967. In an interview he mentioned his height: I couldn't tell you, the last time I read the national health survey, I didn't even remember any ethnic subdivisions.I suppose you could say that, although I still think he might fall under the 5ft 9 mark...though not to 5ft 8.5[Editor Rob: not sure if that helps the only 5ft 8 argument, I can see him anywhere in 5ft 8-9 range, I will keep an eye on how he looks a bit more. John Boyega was born in Peckham, south-east of London in the family of immigrants from Nigeria. British actor best known for films like Attack the Block, Half of a Yellow Sun and for playing Finn in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 6) Savannah Film Festival: Vanguard Award (2017); In the summer of 2017, users were interested in the information of the American media that John Boyega consulted Robert Downey Jr. and Orlando Bloom on relations with women. CelebHeights.com © Rob Paul 2004-2020. John Boyega’s hobbies include reading comic books and watching movies.

Aimer - Spark-again Lyrics English, Rhea Goddess, Northern English Accent Translator, Snake Io Mod Apk, June Jones Offense, One Strange Rock Online, Gucci Backpack Kids, Diane Schuler, Heavenly Song Meaning, Bay City Rollers Dedication Songs, Chinese Man Electrocuted To A Crisp, Gamerbee Instagram, Anatahan Movie, Sydney Weather August, Shawon Dunston, Insiang Critical Analysis, Michail Antonio Fifa 19, Old Radio Shows List, Tecwen Whittock Cough, Uss Hornet Apollo 11, Children Of The Sun Tv Show, Silent Voices, Park Byung Eun Married, Biological Theory Of Intelligence, Dennis Rodman Jersey, Pregnancy Safe Hair Products, Kevin Masterson Linkedin, Yes Close To The Edge Vinyl, Shadow Quotes For Instagram, Best Elevator Company To Work For, Pacman Online, Newcastle University Fees, Mr Majestyk Full Movie Youtube, Shadow Quotes For Instagram, Thomas Dowd Recorded Ornette Coleman And His Double Quartet?, Chika Song, Sandeep Srivastava, Tekken Blood Vengeance Japanese Dub, Jobs In West Ipswich, Linguistic Intelligence Test, Jungle Animals Song, Reel Rock 14 Trailer, Jail Breakers, Kristi Lee Podcast Instagram, Maximilien Robespierre Adulthood, New Restaurants In Old Town Scottsdale, Klipsch The Sixes, Cut Copy Genre, Co-conspirator Vs Accomplice, Homes For Sale By Owner In Gilbert, Az, Heather Wright, The Loch Episode 6, The Space Between Movie 2019, Unsw Courses Atar, Eureka Discount Coupon, Lets Go Or Lets Go, Frankie Howerd Quotes, Forces Of Destiny Dolls List, Lum & Abner, Boba Fett Spurs Mandalorian, What Did Japan Gain From Ww1, Harry Schmidt, Houston Rockets Shorts Nike, Matthew 6:8 Kjv, Tumbling Down Tumbling Down, Cabin Rental Agencies, Infamy Speech Summary,