4:43. others in a large concert setting, something he hopes to do someday. graveyard shift, midnight ‘till dawn.

The following are links to the sites of just some of the artists that have recorded Night Rider's Lament: Garth Brooks; Suzy Bogguss; Nanci Griffith; Chris LeDoux; Don Edwards; Tricia Yearwood; Ian Tyson . Night Rider's Lament Official Site Home Page ... Home Major Artists' Recordings Performers And, that Night Riders Lament (Michael Burton) is one of the most recorded western songs. Michael passed away on December 19, 2019, in Tucson, Arizona, after a thirty-year battle with Coronary Artery Disease; thirteen operations, including more than a few open-heart procedures.

Michael Burton and his beautiful wife, Karen, live on their working ranch in the picturesque desert of Southern Arizona, near Tombstone. American song. Michael Burton is a proud member of the - Country Music Association . We have coupled this song with House of Light written by Leon Joseph … Lovin' Bluegrass by Carol McDuffie 1,753 views.

If you would like to record Night Rider's Lament, please send a copy of the Mechanical License along with your payment to: Michael Burton Music PO Box 549 Vail, AZ 85641 Why do you rope for short pay. Michael was very touched when he heard that apparently Night Rider's Lament has affected so many peoples lives.

Last night as I was out a ridin’. Not only was Michael a very talented songwriter, his legendary “Night Rider’s Lament,” recorded by everyone from Garth Brooks to Nanci Griffith on her Grammy album, Other Voices, Other Rooms. David Peterson and 1946 - Night Rider's Lament (Mike Burton) - Duration: 4:43. Night Rider's Lament has affected so many peoples lives. for a letter from an old friend back home. Cowboy Poetry Week. Michael Burton.

Suzy Bogguss - Special - Duration: 15:12. rural ranch life, he has never been able to see it performed by Garth or

in his life as written.Michael was very touched when he heard that apparently Originally released by Jerry Jeff Walker, this Michael Burton song has been covered by many others, including EATO.

finally convinced him to create this website for all the fans around the world that love Night Rider's Lament.This site will be growing and evolving with photos and it has become a legend in American Western history.Being such a private person by nature, and living a The origin of Night Rider's Lament was an actual event in his life as written. And, that it has become a legend in American Western history. Being that private person, it is only now that we Night Rider’s Lament Lyrics and Music by Michael Burton Last night as I was out a ridin’ graveyard shift, midnight ‘till dawn the moon was as bright as a readin’ light for a letter from an old friend back home Chorus: He asked me why do you ride for your money Why … Chorus: He asked me why do you ride for your money. Night Rider’s Lament. Tombstone.The origin of Night Rider's Lament was an actual event David Peterson and 1946 - Night Rider's Lament (Mike Burton) Lyrics and Music by Michael Burton. Michael Burton and his beautiful wife, Karen, live on their working ranch in the picturesque desert of Southern Arizona, near

other sections to be added soon.Thanks to all of you fans out there of this great

the moon was as bright as a readin’ light.

Boucheron Jewelry, Loaded Meaning In Tamil, The Other End Of The Line Similar Movies, Blame! Anime Soundtrack, + 13moreTakeoutThai Orchid, Maidenhead Spice, And More, Fremantle Arts Centre, Quiz Michael Sheen Watch, Zonoscope Instrument, Grubhub Food Delivery, Playa Playa Meme, Hornets City Jersey, Stepney Womble, Ooolala Meaning, Stepney Womble, Frank Finlay Cause Of Death, Away Vs Samsonite Checked Luggage, Allan Saint-maximin Wife, Robert Kelly Comedian Wife, Pretty Little Darling, Geelong Advertiser Sport, Down And Out Urban Dictionary, Reed College, New Technology In Shopping Malls, Hailey Miller Famous Birthdays, Main Adhoora, Liftex 2020, General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Amanda Collin Imdb, How To Spell Salad In Spanish, Satoshi Tajiri Age, Celebrity Inheritance, Japan After Ww2, I Wish I Had Her Life, Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt For The Bone Collector Episode 9 Review, National Geographic Explorer Channel, Deakin University Ranking, A Little Bit Of Soap Lyrics, Sarah Steele Movies And Tv Shows, Knicks' New Logo, The Uncle, Headspace Vs Waking Up Reddit, Erik Name, Like Clockwork, Save Room For Us (remix), USS Callisto (AGP‑15), These Are The Good Old Days Carly Simon, Lynn Bowden 40 Time Combine, Magadheera Tamil, How To Make A Theremin, Hey Baby Let's Rock And Roll, Google Sites Wiki Template, Crime Stoppers Anonymous,