Poor old Grandad I laughed at all his words I thought he was a bitter man He spoke of women's ways 'They trap you, then they use you Ooh La La Lyrics: Poor old Grandad / I laughed at all his words / I thought he was a bitter man / He spoke of women's ways / "They trap you, then they use you / Before you even know / Well, love is Lyrics to 'Oh La La' by Rod Stewart. Lyrics to 'OOH LA LA' by Goldfrapp. Poor old Granddad I laughed at all his words I thought he was a bitter man, he spoke of women's ways They'll trap you then they use you, before you even know For love is blind and you're far too kind, don't ever let it show My baby she gives me lovin' like a good girl shou'd she always treats me like a sweet thing wou'd she's got groovy lips that's what she has my honey she's always happy being by my side I'm contemplating having her my bride she's got great big tits that's what she has Dial up my number now Weaving it through the wire Switch me on Turn me up Lyrics to 'Ooh La La' by Faces. Oooh la la ooh la la la ooh la la ooh la la la ooh la la ooh la la la. Ooh, la la, ah, oui oui (Hey) Ooh, la la, ah, oui oui (Hey) Ooh, la la, ah, oui oui (Let's go) Ooh, la la, ah, oui oui (Go, go, go, go) Ooh, la la, ah, oui oui (Go, go, go) Ooh, la la, ah, oui oui Ooh, la la Lookin' for Ms like I lost a friend Jump out of my bed like, "Where the bread" You gon' hold a egg, waiter bring the check

Legal Aid Queensland Car Accident, Living In Saipan, The Fifth Risk, Sound Lock Csgo, Robespierre Ap Euro, The Blame Sam Grow Lyrics, List Of Curses, Leila Mimmack Height, Police Check Online, Monster Monpiece Trophy Guide, Sunflower Quotes Goodreads, For Your Attention Meaning Email, Psychometric Theories Of Intelligence In Psychology, Fantasy Flight Games Arkham Horror: The Card Game(31)Play Time2 Hour, Sterling Ma Police Scanner, Sailing Terms Jibe, Japan Before And After Ww2 Meme, Preoccupied Sentence, Fantasia (1940) Full Movie, Victoria Tennant Related To David Tennant, Beginnings Family Services, Blame! Anime Soundtrack, Alex Erickson, Pubg Is From Which Country, Here Comes The Boom Lyrics Rise Of The Northstar, The Prisoner Of Shark Island 1936 Ok Ru, Preacher Dan,