Patricia definition, a female given name: from a Latin word meaning “patrician.” See more. It's so pretty to me. Shes an amazing friend!She puts others first and doesn't put herself first.People who don't like her are A girl name. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Patricia. Derived from the Latin word patrician, meaning "noble", it is the feminine form of the masculine given name Patrick. I don't understand why it was SO popular for SO long!Patricia is gorgeous. Wildly popular from the forties (alternately Number 3 and 4 throughout the decade) to the sixties, Patricia has been fading ever since. Spanish Baby Names Meaning: In Spanish Baby Names the meaning of the name Patricia …

The other one was a classmate in first and second grades, but she just sort of dropped off the face of the earth. She's bookish, smart, and artistic. She is a good friend, and is the type of girl who will just talk to a friend when he/she is in need. :) My friend Patricia in Spain is called Pati, which might not work in the US.My friends name is Patricia and the name fits her personality exactly. I think it's pretty and bookish. What does Patricia mean? To everyone finding Patricia a cool name, it is really a very cool name :)I am a Patricia and very happy with my name. A Patricia is a girl who is tall, strong, unique, loves to party, and if you are in need she will help you even if you are not someone she likes.

I prefer the use of my whole name but it appears, it is simply too much for most people. Or maybe it's just a generational quirk, like Linda in the 1950's.Probably still considered a "mom name" because it was big in the 1940s. I despise Pat (thank you SNL), Trish, and Tricia, but can imagine a little Patty, Patsy, or full-name-only Patricia.In Argentina, Patricia and Patricio are both nicknamed Pato, which is the spanish word for duck.My mum's name is Jessica Patricia. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Patricia is "noble; patrician". Meaning noble Origin Latin (Noun) Patricia is a very caring, honest, independent, beautiful and passionate woman that radiates with energy. Wildly popular from the forties (alternately Number 3 and 4 throughout the decade) to the sixties, Patricia has been fading ever since. It's such a regal sounding, international name. I think it's finally time to bring it back.I know eight girls named Patricia and four named Tricia/Trisha.

Until recently, I left this name off our lists, but the more I think of it, the more I fall in love with it. Six are in my grade at school, one is in the grade below, and three are in the year above. P atricia as a girls' name (also used less commonly as boys' name Patricia) is pronounced pa-TRISH-ah. Meanings Latin Baby Names Meaning: In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Patricia is: Regal; noble. She is one of the most hilarious people you will ever meet. She is an example of what a person should be. The name Patricia was the second most common female name in the United States according to the 1990 US Census. I don't really like the nicknames though, and as an adult I've been firm on having my full name used. I'm not too fond of it as a first name, but I would consider it as a middle to honor her.Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Would you like to follow Patricia?Patricia still sounds patrician, though its scores of nicknames definitely don't. I love the nickname Tricia:)My name is Patricia Jean, I really appreciate the love my parents showed in naming me "well-born gracious gift from God".

^_^Nobody seems to love this name as much as I do lol. Patricia is a common female given name of Latin origin. However, the other day I suddenly began to like it and could actually see myself having a daughter called Patricia nn Patsy. You forgot to mention that Pato ("duck") is used affectionately.

Swiggy Wiki, Yevadu In Tamil Meaning, Hey Lyrics Rhcp, Azami Nakiri, Ellie Bamber And Richard Madden, Carlos Santana Albums, Victory Day Ww2, Just Don Lakers Shorts, Hyperion Definition, Elton John Diamonds Songs, Moncler Maya Black, Keep On Dancing Chords, Nicholas LyndhurstEnglish Actor, Folic Acid Deficiency In Pregnancy, The Outsiders Chapter 5 Pdf, New Beat Fashion, Jerome's In The House, Kim's Convenience Netflix, WINDY DAY, Pasadena Weather 10 Day, How Did Joshua Jackson And Jodie Turner-smith Meet, Bighorn Fire Inciweb, Freaknik: The Musical, Lucky Luke Daltons, Achievement Synonym, We Are Anonymous We Are Legion, Uncertain Person, Crotales Substitution, Modern Hanukkah Traditions, No Way Down: Life And Death On K2 Pdf, Which Of The Following Events Led Most Directly To The End Of World War Ii In Europe?, Preacher Dan, Balenciaga City Bag, Hotel Pennsylvania Cancel Reservation, Barbie Hsu Daughter, Drinking Wine While Pregnant Third Trimester, Linus And Lucy, Main Street Station Buffet Coupon 2019, Rolling Stones Logo Svg, Retro Jukebox Software,