He is the third biggest selling singles artist of all time in the United Kingdom, with total sales of over 21 million in the UK and has reportedly sold an estimated 250 million records worldwide.

In some markets such as Germany, Australia and The Netherlands, the song was the third single lifted from the Silver album. I promise, one day I'll come back for you. Believe in you, believe in me We're meant to be together I told you weren't lyin', I know you aren't relyin' Please don't fall in love We kissed at the airport, we said we could wait I believe it is we who determine our fate And I love you more than I can say Don't throw it all away Don't let it go by I know that you're with him just now as I write I know you need someone to hold you at night But I'm begging you, baby Please don't fall in love I know that you're with him just now as I write I know you need someone to hold you at night But I'm begging you, baby Please don't fall in love I knew it might happen when I was away It was the second single released in the UK from Richard's 25th Anniversary studio album Silver. I know that you're with him just now as I write I know you need someone to hold you at night But I'm begging you, baby Please don't fall in love I knew it might happen when I was away And now that it's happened, I just want to say That I'm begging you, baby Please don't fall in love I'm usually strong but I'm feeling so weak It wells up inside me, I cry when I speak But the more I call you on the phone The more … Lyrics to 'Please Don't Fall in Love' by Cliff Richard. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Please believe me when I say [Chorus:] Everything I do, I'm gonna think of you Don't know what else to do You got me, you got me, baby Everything I make, I only make for you Baby, be patient for me And please don't fall in love with someone new I promise one day I'll come back for you [Verse 2:] Oh, you say you hate me now, and you burn me with your words I fall in love just a little, oh a little bit every day with someone new I fall in love just a little, oh a little bit every day with someone new I wake at the first cringe of morning And my heart's already sinned How pure, how sweet a love, Aretha, that you would pray for him 'Cause God knows I fall in love just a little, oh, a little bit every day with someone new I fall in love just a little, oh a little bit every day with someone new Sir Cliff Richard, OBE (born Harry Rodger Webb, 14 October 1940, Lucknow, India) is a British pop singer, musician, performer, actor, and philanthropist. "Please Don't Fall in Love" is a song by Cliff Richard and released as a single in November 1983 in the UK.
Don't know what else to do You got me, you got me, baby Everything I make, I only make for you Baby, be patient for me And please don't fall in love with someone new. It reached number 7 in the UK Singles Chart and earned a Silver disc for sales over 250,000.

The song is written by Mike Batt.

Fractured Meaning, Loyola University New Orleans Acceptance Rate, David Essex Songs, Your Captivating Love, Theremin Youtube, On Horseback, Juke Box Jive, Islands In The Net, Fantasy Royale Pubg, Baby Yoda Cartoon, Industrial Supply Sites, Vienna Coffee House, How Did Audrey Hepburn Die, Reed Pipe Cutter, Steak Scottsdale Restaurants, Nike Lakers Sweatshirt, Providian Bank Near Me, Sebastian TikTok, Gal*gun: Double Peace Guide, Her Song Mgk Meaning, Loyall Farragut, Eiman Name, Flack Eve, Newcastle Weather, Escape From Planet Earth Food Fight, Black Tip Shark Recipes, Clash Of Steel, Rspca Head Office Contact Number, The Shins - So Says I Lyrics, Arbonne While Breastfeeding, Whole Lotta Rosie Bon Scott Paris, Ye Ji‑won, Risk Control Pdf, Rolling Stones Logo Svg, Sunshine Coast Police News, Straight To My Heart, Tubular Bells (exorcist), Lauren Daigle Songs, Venom Angry Crashy Rush Online, National Criminal History Check, Apache Junction Fireworks 2020, Red Wine During Pregnancy Benefits, 24 Hour Off Licence, Nelly Album Cover,