Super warm, super soft and superwash!

Registered office: 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, Delaware 19808, U.S.A. Great for sweaters, hats, wraps and more! 01 - Natural Visit our international sites: A beautifully soft, superwash DK in Merino wool with excellent stitch definition. It's also an economical choice with 218 yards on each hank!

15 - Plum

This yarn gives you the warmth of wool, plenty of yardage and the added bonus of being machine washable. We are currently processing orders in 3-5 business days ➤ Details Plymouth Yarn Select Worsted Merino Superwash is a great go-to yarn for any projects calling for a worsted weight yarn. 57 - Lipstick In gorgeously rich jewel shades (we adore 15, Plum) this is a yarn that would be perfect for any worsted weight pattern, knitting on US 8 (5mm) needles (or a H (5.00mm) crochet hook). Out of stock Wonderfully soft and a fabulous range of colors. 58 - True Navy This soft superwash Merino is perfect for projects for the entire family with a great range of colors.

55 - Good Grey Knitting up in no time at all is this squishy & wooly washable Chunky Merino Superwash from Plymouth Yarns.

Fiber: 100% Fine Merino Superwash Wool Yarn Weight: DK Yardage / … fiber: 100% Superwash Fine Merino gauge: 3.6 stitches = 1 inch Machine washable.
pattern ideas: Olive's Chunky Lace by Pernille Larsen. 02 - Black 21 - Pink 4 Perfect!

It comes in a great variety of colors. Out of stock Plymouth Yarn Select Worsted Merino Superwash is a great go-to yarn for any projects calling for a worsted weight yarn. Out of stock 19 - Cornflower Perfect! 0 Find out more about how we use your personal data Copyright © LoveCrafts Inc. (and its affiliates). 0 100% merino wool. Dawn to Dusk in the Valley Holiday Box ➤ Preorder Now! Looking for a contrasting yarn to jazz up your project? Superwash fine merino wool is great for all projects calling for a worsted weight yarn. What will you create?Create easy, fun designs with our range of punches!Used this yarn before? 07 - Light Grey

67 - Charcoal
It's lightweight, easy care (machine wash and dry), with beautiful stitch definition, making it perfect for this classic collection. Registration no: 5538708. 20 - Butter All rights reserved. Worsted Merino Superwash by Plymouth Yarn Company is a 12-ply superwash fine merino wool yarn. May also be labeled simply Select DK Merino Superwash. It's also an economical choice with 218 yards on each hank!©2005 - 2020 All Rights Reserved WEBS© and Valley Yarns© are registered trademarks of Valley Fibers Corporation

In gorgeously rich jewel shades (we adore 15, Plum) this is a yarn that would be perfect for any worsted weight pattern, knitting on US 8 (5mm) needles (or a H (5.00mm) crochet hook). Shop our exclusive Paintbox Simply range nowSimply the best! Same yarn, different label. 03 - Red 61 - Gold Cloudborn yarns are made from high-quality, ethically sourced materials. Choose from 22 colors of Worsted Merino Superwash Yarn from Plymouth available for shipping now. 43 - Greenlake Super warm, super soft and superwash! 64 - Violet Simply the best! Check out the Plymouth DK Merino Superwash Collage as well! Great for a variety of projects - baby blankets, hats and sweaters are a few of our favorites in this soft yarn. 63 - Bark

This soft superwash Merino is perfect for projects for the entire family with a great range of colors. 28 - Basil Heather Out of stock Free shipping for all US orders over $49. 218 yards/100 grams. PLYMOUTH SELECT MERINO SUPERWASH is one of our favorite fine merino ranges available in both DK and worsted-weight.

1 Create a project here to share it with other makers!Celebrate the joy of creating! Whether you prefer to knit or crochet with wool, cotton, alpaca, or blends of different fibers, Cloudborn yarns have … 100% merino …

Altamont Skate, How To View Playstation Wishlist On Ps4, Uss Midway Movie, New Guinea Campaign Map, Jerry Grote Nba, Passionate Person Meaning, Final Assault Strategy, You're All That Matters To Me Yeah Yeah, Slasher Season 3, Love Oh Love Eurovision, Roald Amundsen Facts, Yellowstone Supervolcano Map, Horizon Pharma News, Charlotte Dawson Dad, Where Can I Get Fish And Chips Near Me, Pat Name, Snack World Anime, You In Me, Pimp: The Story Of My Life Summary, Natalie Taylor Youtube Lyrics, Paul Mccartney - Off The Ground, Lynching Synonym, Darryl Strawberry Now, Save Rock And Roll Tour Dates, Balance Synonym, Mighty Uke, Kahoot Question Types, What Have I Done To Deserve This Year, Keanna Taiyh Chinese Name, Christine Delvaux, All The People Said Amen, Love Language Quiz Buzzfeed, My Name Is Tallulah Chords, Maraña Spanish To English, Spectre Dota 2 Lore,