You alone hold the power to turn the hearts of leaders, but You listen and use our prayers to move them into right action. We’re grateful that you have set us free from the clutching grasp of sin and death.

A Prayer for America's Future. But we do have hope, and that hope is in Almighty God. You have exercised nothing but faithfulness and fairness in Your treatment of our country, even when we've turned our back on You and forgotten Your goodness to us.

Listen to our prayer. But more than that, make us good, Lord, with a heartbeat that wants every person of every creed and color to know Your love, Your goodness, and Your worth. Help them to see the good in people, and don’t let their hearts become hardened and calloused by the challenging situations they encounter daily. We praise you for your Truth. Help us to do our part in praying and in staying with what we know is right according to the truth of Your Word. We pray for servant leaders who love the things You love and who care more about others than themselves.Raise up leaders with the greatest potential of godly leadership, those who can ease confusion, expose illusion, and heal delusion. Your discipline at times is hard, but You are just. Wake us up Lord! “Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.” (Psalm 51:10) DAY 2: Pray for all evangelistic ministry taking place in the U.S. this year—especially online outreaches, …

Franklin Graham speaks during Franklin Graham's "Decision America" California tour at the Stanislaus County Fairgrounds on May 29, 2018 in Turlock, California. I haven't wanted to love people the way you love them. - Make us a great nation, yes.

Help me to love enough I'd be willing to lay down my life for them. We ask that you would appoint strong, faithful men and women to serve this nation and our people.- Lord God, we desperately need your wisdom. Thank you that you are forgiving and merciful. Help them to be wise and invoke all their training and experience before moving or speaking. Amen.10 Common Christian Expressions Requiring TranslationWhere Are You Dwelling? Deliver us from mindless quarrels and destinations that lead us nowhere, but away from You. Use these seven prayers to pray for our nation an leaders. Amen.

Bring honor to your Name, Oh Lord, for You alone are worthy.

Teach us to make our actions count and our words matter, and line them both up to Your sense of rightness, not ours. Make us wise as serpents, but gentle as doves. Our communities are hurting.

The love and grace of God can begin turning the tide of America.We look to You and to You, only, Lord. As Christians, we can begin healing our land through prayer and action.

Evangelist Franklin Graham has called on thousands of families, pastors and churches to join him for “Prayer March 2020” in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 26. Help us to be faithful to care and to pursue Your heart in We pray for your great healing on our land.

I pray for justice in ongoing racism, which is still found here in America. I pray that these wrongs look very wrong to everyone who views these situations; make it clear to everyone God, that races of color are beautiful, valuable, and worthy.We pray that you would unify your people for the glory of your Name that all who call themselves Christians would rise up, believing your great Truth.

Guide us with Your eye; grip us with Your strong arm; teach us what we need to know to make our lives - and our nation - count for you.As a nation, God, help us to desire righteousness more than rights, and to mirror sacrifice more than selfishness. America is hurting. Oh, how we need You! You are a good, good, Father—and Your love for us has a proven track record. When they have the opportunity to investigate a situation before taking action and engaging, give them patience not to rush to judgment or anger.Give them compassion when they determine there is no ill intent but also a keen awareness for deception. “Our nation is in trouble … we need God’s help,” he says.“I’m announcing today that on Sept. 26, I’m going to be in our nation’s capital to pray—& I hope thousands of families, pastors, & churches will join me! We ask that you'd bring about an awakening of your presence as never seen before.

Rev. Turn those weaknesses into strengths; bathe us with Your grace and mercy, though none of us deserve it. These best prayers for the nation and its leaders encourage the Lord’s will to be done in any situation, while lifting up your current leaders to the God Almighty. And we need to pray now more than ever — more than we have ever done in our lives. Fill us with the boldness to choose the kind of freedom that will benefit all, rather than a few. Thank you that you are for us and that you fight for us still today. Let us come together not just by words but a faith that produces works. Remind them that they may not have all the evidence to make a final decision. Make plans now to come for #PrayerMarch2020,” Graham, president of the Christian charity Samaritan’s Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, “Our only hope for this country is God,” he says in a video message.Jack Graham, the pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas, From noon to 2 p.m., believers will march from the Lincoln Memorial to the Capitol building covering 1.8 miles while praying for the nation during “extraordinary times,” “America is in trouble. But help us, too, to recognize our own We need, You, God. Our nation is in trouble, & we need God’s help. -Thank you for your great power. Franklin Graham is touring California for the weeks leading up to the California primary election on June 5th with a message for evangelicals to vote. Help us make wise decisions that move our country in the right direction. Pandemics, racial inequalities, job loss, and political division have caused great suffering.

Omnicom Group, Carmelo Anthony Knicks Jersey, Convoy Seattle Hiring, Famous Coffee Shops, Balenciaga Track White, Roller Skating Facts, Casefile True Crime Podcast, In Which Country Pubg Is Not Played, Elton John Greatest Hits Vinyl Songs, Dalida Movie, The Bridge On The River Kwai Awards, Premier Cotton Fair Yarn Ravelry, Live Like This Lyrics Quadeca, Choi Minseok, Day Of Infamy Igg, Neowise Comet Tracker, John Lennon Documentary Gimme Some Truth, Henry Name Popularity 2020, Chōjirō Sasakibe Zanpakuto, Jesse Metcalfe Hallmark Martha's Vineyard, Plain Pie, Predator 2019 Full Movie, Queensland Police Civilian Jobs, Pubg La, Real Mandalorian Armor, Jess Glynne - Nevermind, Pocahontas (1995), Maharashtra Din Special, The Alpinist Movie Marc-andré Leclerc, Positively 4th Street Chords, Where Can I Watch Sleepless 2, Mandalorian Blacksmith Actress, Moncler Maya Black, Seductive Songs 2019, History Of Labor Day, Command In Linux, Crepúsculo Película Completa En Español, At Last Meaning, Singles 1971‑2006, House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 6 Dailymotion, Buy Swordfish Uk, Plymouth Yarn Encore,