Rainie had said last month that they would get married within the next two years. He wrote, “Today’s my 34th birthday, it is also my wedding proposal anniversary. For Rainie’s birthday this year, Ronghao wrote on Weibo, “Today is my girl’s birthday. As for her huge, sparkly wedding ring, she said that she likes its shape because it has edges and rounded corners, which is just like her personality. Thank you for saying yes. While the couple was singing Rainie’s song, “Traces of Time in Love,” Ronghao suddenly aggressively kissed her cheeks. As a result, Rainie immediately covered her face in embarrassment and missed the lyrics. No one was more surprised than Taiwanese singer Rainie Yang when her boyfriend of four years, Chinese singer Li Ronghao, popped the question on his 34th birthday last month. “It’s difficult for me, especially since I’ve worn so many wedding dresses before.

But currently, my mind is occupied with my new album.”Rainie will celebrate her 20th anniversary in showbiz next year Rainie, 35, recently spilled the details of the proposal when she met the press in Beijing. Taiwanese multi-hyphenate Rainie Yang evaded questions about her dating rumours with Chinese singer Li Ronghao yesterday (Feb 11). "My fingers are too small, and when I attend awards shows, jewellers always have a headache finding rings small enough for me," she said.Speaking about her mother, Rainie also told the media that her mum wasn’t present when the proposal happened. In fact, it was simple but thoughtful and sincere and seemed to have hit all the right buttons for Rainie!Towards the end of the vlog, Rainie shared that she's actually a very shy person and prefers to keep her relationship low key.

According to Rainie, the media had gotten the timeline of the proposal wrong. In 2007, he wrote a song titled "Xing Fu Guo Zi(幸福菓子)" for Rainie Yang.
The … Their relationship ended when Yang made her debut in the entertainment industry and dropped out of high school. GirlStyle Singapore. He also was seen at Rainie Yang's album promotional event last year. Before they began dating, Ronghao invited Rainie as a guest on his show to promote his new album in 2014. Rainie Yang and Li Ronghao are married. Rainie Yang (楊丞琳) and Li Ronghao (李荣浩) proved that they are #CoupleGoals last month when she shared that Now, the lovey-dovey couple has once again made all of us go "awww" in a new video uploaded by Rainie. "The post was accompanied by a selfie of the both of them looking cute and in love on an island vacation and a photo of them holding hands with an engagement ring on Rainie's ring finger.To say that fans were overjoyed for the couple is an understatement.After all, this wedding has been four years in the making.It was reported that Taiwanese singer-actress Rainie and Ronghao were first romantically linked at the end of 2014. “I have tons of ideas for my concert and album, but none for my wedding yet,” she divulged.

Rainie Yang (楊丞琳) said yes to Li Ronghao (李榮浩)!The 34-year-old Mainland singer successfully proposed to his Taiwanese girlfriend of four years on his 34th birthday, July 11. Guess she was telling the truth. Thank you for saying yes.” However, the ring is a tad too big, which isn't a fault of Ronghao's.

Here are their posts:

Li Ronghao (born July 11, 1985, in Bengbu, Anhui) is a Chinese singer-songwriter, actor and producer.He has released six studio albums, three EPs, and won the Golden Melody Award for Best New Singer in 2013.

Although Rainie’s manager expressed the singers were just friends, Ronghao’s side said they were getting to know each other.Since 2015, the pair would send birthday blessings to each other right at 12 a.m. on social media. Today marks Rainie’s 16th year into the showbiz, and Ronghao celebrated the occasion with …

The intimate picture fueled their dating rumors even more, but he deleted it soon after. Yang dated classmate Alien Huang while they were in high school.

On Sep. 19, 2019, Li and Yang took to Weibo and Instagram to announce the good news to their fans. Thank you for saying yes.”It may be surprising to know that her artiste status once made her feel like disclosing her relationship was wrong. The singer had called her right after to tell her the good news but her mum didn't pick up 'cos she was… sleeping.

Win Channel, Poseidon Wife, Kiran Shah, Shunsui Kyōraku's, Dragoneer's Aria, Wahoo Newspaper, Hearts Of Stone, Twilight Zone: The Movie Full Movie 123movies, Alternate History Hub Midway, Wonder Project J2, Palms Place One Bedroom Suite, Us Salary Equivalent In Canada, Honeymoon Limited, Mainframe Technology Tutorial, Ringo Liverpool, Twenty-one Meaning, Pataas Movie Dhanush Release Date, Ian Mitchell Band, Drops Love You 9, The Strange Color Of Your Body's Tears (blu-ray), Suffolk County Police Department Phone Number, Constantly Meaning, Department Of Justice California, Standing In The Rain Kdrama, Uss Enterprise 2019, Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command Streaming, Chasing Shadows Filming Locations, Simpson Springfield Police Station On Fire, I Drank While Pregnant Reddit, Cemented Carbide, Gucci Brand Net Worth 2018, Seolhyun Age, Ooh Lah Lah, David Leon Movies And Tv Shows, Before You Go Lyrics Meaning, Lulu Publishing, Black Tv Series, Ricocheting In Spanish, Redcon 1 Protein, Teespring Design App, Is Henry A Good Name, Northrop T-38 Talon, Hubert Delattre Age, Skipjack Tuna Vs Tuna, Plymouth Earth Yarn, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising Cast, Plymouth Gina Chunky Yarn, Brandy Chords Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bikini Zombie Pvz, Part Time Evening Jobs, Luke 6:12-20, University Of Australia, Skin & Bones, Are Restaurants Open In Sedona, Az, Coffee Shop Descriptive Essay, Fire Force Inferno Lyrics, Vinegar Syndrome Black Friday Sale, Pubg Is From Which Country, Uss Ranger Cv-61, Dunzo Delivery Job Salary Chennai, Dr Ox's Experiment Summary, Nova Centre Clayton, Prescott Valley Homes For Sale, Fitzgerald Seafood Buffet, Kodachrome Netflix, Beyoncé All Night, Kingston Waste Transfer Station, Church (Take Me Back), Till The Angels, Game Puzzle, Star Wars: Underworld Cast, Airrion Love Net Worth, Glamorous Quotes Images, Fleetwood Mac Vinyl Box Set, Krizz Kaliko - Anxietylost In Love Quotes, Polish Mentality, Bbc Horizon, 2020,