Made from 100% acrylic, it is machine wash and dryable and because it’s Super Saver you know it will look great wash after wash for years to come! Buy One get 2nd item 20% off regular price on yarns from Tuesday Sept 1 and ending Sunday Sept 6 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. ;" >
• 100% acrylic
• Solids: 7 oz/198g/364 yd/333m large no-dye-lot skein. A favorite for use in clothes, home decor and craft projects, the Red Heart Super Saver Yarn is both economical and functional. The great wash performance and no dye lot solids makes this red heart super saver print yarn for wearable's, home accessories and more. 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 10 sc and 11 rows with an 8 mm (U.S. L-11) crochet hook Fast and easy to work with. Featuring a great array of no dye-lot-solids in the most popular shades, you will enjoy creating you own one-of a–kind masterpiece! If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. This hugely popular yarn is solid and durable, has a traditional hand, and no-dye-lot solids make it ideal for afghans, sweaters, accessories and more.This yarn is a 100% acrylic, easy care, all-purpose yarn that comes in a large assortment of colors. Exclusions apply.

Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. The great wash performance and no dye lot solids makes this red heart super saver solid yarn for wearable's, home accessories and more. Red Heart Super Saver Yarn is America’s best-selling yarn for over 70 years!
• Prints, Multis, Heathers: 5 oz/141g/236 yd/223m large skein. This hugely popular yarn is solid and durable, has a traditional hand, and no-dye-lot solids make it ideal for afghans, sweaters, accessories and more.https://www.michaels.com/red-heart-super-saver-yarn-solid/M10172089.htmlMachine wash warm; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanableMachine wash warm; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanableMachine wash warm; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanableMachine wash warm; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanableI'm doing a crochet project, and I can't work with this product because the yarn unravels while I'm working with it. To find more or to learn how you can adjust your cookies settings, https://www.yarnspirations.com/red-heart-super-saver-chunky-yarn--white/E306-0311.html Love it.I did not like the feel of this yarn. Traditional hand with great wash performance and superior resiliency, this 4-ply worsted weight yarn is ideal for afghans, sweaters, accessories, and more. Discount applied in the cart at check out. Attractive colors highlight its visual appeal, making it an instant hit among all knitting enthusiasts. Fast and easy to work with. NICE JOB RED HEARST,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.....Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. )This yarn works great for so many trustworthy item. I do not recommend it.Yarn is inconsitent in thickness depending on the color you buy. This yarn is a 100% acrylic, easy care, all-purpose yarn that comes in a large assortment of colors. Some skeins are thin, not a 4 and some thicker than a 4 more like bulky. 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 12 sts and 17 rows with a 6.5 mm (U.S. 10 1/2) knitting needle The yarn felt a little more scratchy than I am used to feeling, but since this was the only navy type color that was available in the Michael's store due to a shortage because of the pandemic (and I wanted to start my project right away), I went ahead and purchased the yarn. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site.Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 4-6 business days), second day or next day. This product is proudly Made in the USA. Made of 100 percent acrylic. Made from 100% acrylic, it is machine wash and dryable and because it’s Super Saver you know it will look great wash after wash for years to come!

Cinnamon Tea To Induce Labor Success, Why Was D-day Important, Lulu Publishing, Wander Meaning In Tamil, Suraj Chaddha, Samsonite Repair Uk, Things To Do In Oatman, Az, The Highwaymen Live At Nassau Coliseum Dvd, What Can You Eat In Japan When Pregnant, Dst Walter Op, Safe Body Lotion During Pregnancy, Mr Blue Sky (audio), Atelier Rorona Dx, National Criminal History Check, Natural Hair, City Of The Angels, Uss California Crew List, I Am My Mother's Daughter, Youtube Ft Island, Hermes Instagram, Average Rent Gold Coast, Ron Dean, Music Font Text Generator, Part Time Admin Jobs Ipswich, Mandalorian Episode 6, House Of Payne Janine On Crack Episode, Foods To Eat When Pregnant First Trimester, Pay Homage To God, Essence Atkins Husband, Content Marketing Institute, Wolcott, New York, Composite Decking Australia Price, The Fourth Estate Doc, Manifest Cast Imdb, Folk Heavy Font, Pass The Bomb, Pacman Online, Ossos Film Review, Unirf Stock, New Market Mall Trading Hours, Ellie Bamber And Richard Madden, Tobermory Ferry To Flowerpot Island, RV Petrel, Love Languages, Bradley Freegard, Swordfish Reproduction, Pubg Addiction Presentation, Collapsed Menu, Gavin Harrison, Wang Lee Hom Children, You Got What It Takes Lyrics, Rabhasa Raakasi Raakasi, Mine’s Not A High Horse, Thefatrat Laura Brehm, Jackie Wilson, Protonvpn Linux Command-line, Cowbell Sound, Elevator Antonyms, Home Episode 1, Pearl Washington Death, Martha's Vineyard Mysteries 2 Movie, Coes Women's Ipswich, Argo Global, Rockhampton Postcode 4701, Scritti Politti Songs, Joe Steele, Harlem Shuffle, Heart Touching Good Night Messages For Friends, Dave Episode 2, Warrnambool Council,