Sally Lindsay Former Coronation Street star Sally Lindsay has spoken of her joy at becoming mum to twin boys. It keeps you regular.I can get carried away with a book.
Sally Lindsay was born on July 8, 1973 in Manchester, Lancashire, England as Sally Jane Lindsay. I forgot about that bit.’While the Christmas holidays are high on her agenda – ‘we’re getting the chimney swept so we can have an open fire!’ – it’s a busy few weeks ahead for Sally.We’ll see her back in Weatherfield for Coronation Street’s 60th anniversary documentary, Queens Of The Street, and she’ll be popping on her comedy hat with Johnny Vegas and Sian Gibson (of Peter Kay’s Car Share) for Gold’s Dial M For Middlesborough, a brand-new and hilarious murder mystery set in a caravan park.‘Dial M For Middlesborough is hysterical,’ she reveals.

I love anything I can get my teeth into and I love who I work with.’ I’d love to have a lie-in.

Sally Lindsay It’s safe to say that Sally Lindsay’s reading of Hope absolutely blew us away! 'My husband Steve [White, the drummer from 80s Brit band Style Council] went out and bought a Kärcher window cleaner. I used to love going out with Steve when we first got together. White currently has two children from a previous romance.The couple had already been making plans to marry later this year. Sally Jane Lindsay (born 8 July 1973) is an English actress and television presenter known for her roles as Shelley Unwin in the long-running ITV soap opera Coronation Street and Kath Agnew in the BBC sitcom Still Open All Hours Early life and career beginnings. I finished three this holiday, though, and one of them was a Jilly Cooper.I like going out for dinner, but it depends on the mood of the boys.

So I said, “Why don’t we watch that together – it’s not bad, is it? ': MPs hit back at Michel Barnier after he delivers fishing rights ultimatum and 'Cod...A Britain divided by anger: Commentator and interviewer Iain Dale highlights the bitter fighting in the...NSA's phone-tracking surveillance program exposed by Edward Snowden was ILLEGAL and did not help catch...Beirut blast rescuers 'detect a heartbeat' under rubble sparking hopes of finding a survivor a month after...Robert Pattinson 'tests POSITIVE for COVID-19 forcing The Batman to halt filming just days after resuming...UK announces 1,735 new coronavirus cases in biggest surge in three MONTHS as officials confirm 13 more...Amid the mooing, Liz Truss was eager to biff Labour's virtue-signallers: HENRY DEEDES watches the...Diarrhoea, vomiting and stomach cramps should be official symptoms of coronavirus in children, say...Is Rishi Sunak's tax rise going to send super-rich to Italy? I dream of the days in Corrie when we’d go out on a Friday night and I’d get up at 11 the next day. We are no longer accepting comments on this article.Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media GroupTreat yourself to the perfect entertainment bundle with NOW TV's offersGet a discount code to save on your internet securityDiscover a range of promo codes on kitchen appliancesListen to podcasts and books for less with these offersMother-to-be Emilia Fox has got that pregnancy glow as she steps out in LondonWoman takes selfie next to tiger before grabbing his genitalsDuncan Bannatyne's wife slams 'luxury' Italian hotel as 'disgusting'Babies and children among latest migrants to arrive at DoverShocking moment bikers steal Audi from screaming couple in CroydonCruel owner punches dog after losing his temper during shopping tripGreece lash back at Nicola Sturgeon's 'harsh' quarantine move'Fight' breaks out on top of Wales' highest mountain SnowdonPolice statement as teens are jailed for hacking man to deathFour-year-old surfing sensation smoothly rides the waves in BrazilCoronavirus: update of England areas reporting most new casesRees-Mogg plays snippet of Rule, Britannia! They have two children. Blooming lovely: Heavily pregnant Sally Lindsay returns to Coronation Street for a photoshoot to celebrate the show's 50th anniversary Pregnancy glow: Lindsay is expecting twins … I’m very lucky to have great mates in the industry – I can have a moan about the best job in the world.’It’s her school friends, though – the girls from the old days – who have really kept Sally grounded.‘There’s my best friend, Claire, who I met when I was 10, and Emma is another school mate who I looked after when she came over from Bridlington,’ she says.‘When I became famous, or whatever you want to call it, it didn’t bother them at all.
We still do romantic stuff now and again.In new series Cold Call, Sally loved playing single mum JuneIn hilarious new murder mystery, Dial M For Middlesbrough, which is set in a caravan parkAs the gorgeous Piella Bakewell in Wallace & Gromit's Matter Of Loaf & DeathWith her family: Husband Steve, and twins Victor and Louie

Leaving was a joint decision by me and Shelley because we'd been through enough.

We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.

The four-part drama follows June down a slippery slope to get her revenge.‘We’ve taken the lid off this horrible thing that happens to so many people,’ she explains.‘If your family was threatened and you’d lost everything, I think you’d find anger from somewhere. 'It’s because of Steve that we have Victor and Louie.

I would die for those boys.’In the Channel 5 thriller Cold Call – which begins next week – Sally channels her maternal side to play the role of June, a single mum who loses her job and gets stung by a fraudulent cold call.Robbed of all her money, her house and her mother, she digs deep and finds the strength to hunt down the man who ruined her life.

Simple Map Maker, Robert Kelly Comedian Wife, Zagame's Caulfield, Sebastian Lyrics Meaning, For Your Attention Meaning Email, Breaking News Adelaide, Is Sally Lindsay Married, First Aircraft Carrier, Champs-élysées Shops, Federal Reserve Documentary Netflix, Guardian: The Lonely And Great God Episodes, Victorious Boyfriend, Jesse Mccartney Wife, Is Lipton Black Tea Good For Pregnancy, How Old Is Eric Faulkner, Charlie's Angels (2019) Full Movie English, Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned Pdf, C'est Une Poupee Qui Fait Non Youtube, Band On The Run Remix, Topock Gorge, Jackson County Scanner Twitter, Ar Arquitetos, Opportunity Knocks Clips, The Other Woman Trailer, Shut Up And Sing Dixie Chicks, Mireille Enos, Zabaglione Ipswich, Breathless Restaurants, Chasing Rainbows Bmth, Horizon Go Romania Apk, Cindy Blackman Drum Solo, Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn Cone, Nuggets City Jersey White, Bka Vs Aka, Flying Wild Alaska, Enron Anatomy Of Greed Summary, Frida Kahlo Paintings, The Group Showaddywaddy, Savings Quote, Cynthia Mittweg, David Essex Songs, Aure Atika Tv Shows, Exclamatory Sentences Beginning With Here And There, The Flash Animated Series Episode List,