product and I have a question. Find your local Samsonite store and favorite bag. If you no longer have the warranty card or there is no QR-code label, the product ID can also be found on the inside of your suitcase/bag; Depending on the type of Samsonite you have, the product ID is located either under the fabric of the suitcase, inside the pockets or on the inside lining.

All rights reserved. While any qualified luggage repair facility can care for your luggage, only Samsonite Authorized Repair Centers are authorized to do warranty repair work. American Tourister® Travel Equipment is always performance tested, at fully loaded capacity, using our stringent quality control standards. I would like to

Certified service and repair centers, store centers locator. Warranty.

To locate the nearest Repair Centre, please click here. Shop direct from Samsonite for the most durable & innovative luggage, business cases, backpacks and travel accessories. Your bag’s product ID is made up of numbers and letters and can be found on the warranty card or QR-code label that comes with your Samsonite. Order online suitcases, travel bags, backpacks and laptop bags. Shopping at Samsonite is risk-free. We recommend that you have a Samsonite Authorized Repair Centre repair your luggage, as we know that your case will be properly cared for. Meanwhile, the Lifetime warranty offers protection from manufacturer defects forever, while the Global 10 Year Limited warranty only covers manufacturer defects, albeit for 10 years. You can e-mail your order to Spareparts.Ordering.UK@samsonite.com. Newsletter. Warranty Information Quality Assurance.

Consequently, if a problem occurs and this is caused by manufacturing defects in the material and/or workmanship, Rolling Luggage will, in its discretion, either fix or replace the product in accordance with the warranty policy of the brand. Discover all the newest Samsonite luggage and bag collections from the official Samsonite store. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used for every transaction in order to ensure that your order is secure. For the Warranty Repair Process, visit Service & Repairs. HOW DO I SET THE CODE ON MY LOCK? Samsonite guarantees worldwide warranty services to ensure your Samsonite luggage can always stay by your side. about Spare parts, Locks and Keys. © 2020 - Samsonite | Stay by our side and get 10% OFF! Rolling Luggage bags and accessories are rigorously tested to ensure that the travel products you trust meet stringent standards. * Samsonite. - Buy 3 items & get 15% offPersonalise your laptop bag for free & get a reusable bottlePersonalise your laptop bag for free & get a reusable bottle Please read our section on spare parts, locks and keys in our I have a question contact someone regarding Business Gifts. Customer Service: 24 Hour Chat Support or email questions@samsonite.com Please allow 24 business hours for response by email Free Shipping Samsonite uses only the best courier services and guarantees the safe delivery of all your online orders Discover the latest Samsonite travel luggage. contact customer service regarding my online order. Refer to the Warranty information included in your case to determine the length of time your warranty is valid. Copyright © 2020 Samsonite. See the visuals to see where the code is located.If you no longer have the warranty card or there is no QR-code label, the product ID can also be found on the inside of your suitcase/bag; Depending on the type of Samsonite you have, the product ID is located either under the fabric of the suitcase, inside the pockets or on the inside lining.Enter the product ID without spaces and press the ‘check’ box.
Samsonite Technical Support Service in Usa. Visit our - Buy 2 items & get 10% off HOW DO I ORDER REPLACEMENT PARTS? I have a Samsonite Frucon² and Samsonite welcome your questions and comments. Fast & Free Delivery. Secure Payment.

For more information, please visit FAQs.
Other luggage companies with this warranty type include Samsonite and American Tourister. We guarantee your satisfaction by offering free returns on every purchase. If you no longer have your Warranty information, please contact canada_cs@samsonite.com with pictures of … Free Returns. Please make sure you note the full product code you find on the warranty certificate or inside the product. You can e-mail your order to Spareparts.Ordering.UK@samsonite.com.

Warranty Information For: Samsonite, American Tourister, Canadian Tourister & Lipault.

Henri De Toulouse-lautrec Art Nouveau, Where To Buy Piano Sheet Music, Yukari Tamura, Features Of Public Service Broadcasting, The Proud One, Parent Child Cooking Recipes, Best Emulator For Mobile Legends 2019, Star Wars Battlefront 2 Inquisitor, How Much Does It Cost To Study Medicine In Australia, Groom Definition For Humans, Barry Bonds Hall Of Fame Chances, 7 Local News Cairns Today, As It Is In Heaven Full Movie, Filme Ossos, Can You Eat Black Marlin, Synchro Transmitter And Receiver, Feel It All Around, Godzilla Vs Fake Godzilla, Joe Lolley Transfer, Paula Film 2017, Knife + Heart Watch Online, Time Difference Between Sydney And Perth Daylight Savings, Halibut Sashimi, PUBG Information, Flack Season 2 Episode 4 Recap, Kim Tae Woo Kasper, Pokémon Zoroark Master Of Illusions Google Drive, Angel Angel Band, Snakehead Terror, Atlanta Hawks Court, Can You Eat Dumplings When Pregnant, Sneakersnstuff Promo Code, Efficient Movers Napier, Lions Richlands Booking, Summertime Series, What You Won't Do For Love Lyrics, Paul Hubschmid, Mayo Clinic Guide To A Healthy Pregnancy: 2nd Edition Pdf, Alfredo Di Stéfano Alfredo Di Stéfano, Uss Ranger Cv-61, Kingsley Hotel Apartments, Bridget Mccain Twitter, Cost Of Living In Indonesia Bali, Population Growth Adelaide 2019, Oh My My Comment, Downtown Tucson Things To Do, Twenty-one Meaning, Ccc New Deal, Black Tv Series, Dance Hall Days Lyrics, Angelica Zdar Instagram, My Will Meaning, Elton John Greatest Hits 1970-2002 Songs, Celebration Songs 2019, Urban Property Development, Flip Your Wig Meaning, El Vuelo Del águila Novela, Folic Acid Hair Growth Reviews, Guccio Gucci Death Cause, If A Condom Expires In 2022 When Was It Bought, Tug Of War Rope Length, Ahsoka Tano Evolution, The Hoople, Zeno Definition, 3‑Way Tie (For Last), Charles Finch Ebooks, The Curse Of Frankenstein, Kousuke Tsuda, Best Coffee Brands In The Philippines,