SKU: MN0128684 [D]Saturday night Dan[G]cin' to the rhythm in our [Em]heart and sou Bay City Rollers Key: G G S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y, Night! A F#m Dancin' to the rhythm in our heart and soul, D E7 on Saturday Night, Saturday night. Verse #2: A I'm working in this lonely city D E D A There's not enough to keep me busy and we can't meet until I take a short vacation A You'll never know how much I love you D Lying here and thinking of you E D A And all I've got is a late night music station Repeat Chorus and add: E Bm E9 A D A My dedication's playing just for you Rate this tab: Saturday Night:Bay City Rollers. (x6) #1. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you.tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bay_city_rollers/saturday_night_crd.htmwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/bay_city_rollers/saturday_night_crd.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/bay_city_rollers/saturday_night_crd_ver_2.htmltabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bay_city_rollers/saturday_night_ver2_crd_1035027id_09032011date.htmwww.azchords.com/b/baycityrollers-tabs-10280/saturdaynight-tabs-100854.htmlHi! Saturday Night Bay City Rollers Tab: Todd Migchelbrink - tmigchel@riverdale.k12.or.us Key: G G S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y, Night! Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major. INTRO: [A] S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y, Night! Download sheet music for Bay City Rollers. [C# G E Em C D Bm Am Gm A] Chords for Bay City Rollers - Saturday Night • TopPop with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. [Ab D B Gb G Gm Em C Bm Am Gbm] Chords for Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it.

play their songs; buy their music; You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads.Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Bay City Rollers It's a game & Rock'n roll love letterThe Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star HD (Live 2004)Gene Simmons Goes After Heckler In Audience - The Vets Auditorium, Prov, RI 11-12-2017Sweet - Little Willy - Top Of The Pops/Disco 1972 (OFFICIAL)Dr Hook - "When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman"Meat Loaf - Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad (PCM Stereo)Blue Swede - Hooked On A Feeling (1974 - HQ - Live)The Monkees - Daydream Believer (Official Music Video)All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. A F#m Gonna keep on dancin' to the rock and roll, D E7 on Saturday night, Saturday night. 「SATURDAY NIGHT - Bay City Rollers」のコード/歌詞。 [G7] [G]Keep on dancin' to the [Em]rock and roll On [C]Saturday night. A F#m Dancin' to the rhythm in our heart and soul, D E7 on Saturday Night, Saturday night.

A F#m Gonna keep on dancin' to the rock and roll, D E7 on Saturday night, Saturday night. (x6) G Em Gonna keep on dancin' to the rock and roll, C D7 on Saturday night, Saturday night. INTRO: A S—A—T—U—R—D—A—Y, Night! Bay City Rollers — Saturday Night Chords. Choose and determine which version of Saturday Night chords and tabs by Bay City Rollers you can play. Choose from Bay City Rollers sheet music for such popular songs as I Only Wanna Be With You, Shang-a-Lang, and Saturday Night.

G Em Dancin' to the rhythm in our heart and soul, C D7 on Saturday Night, Saturday night. #1 in '73. Saturday Night chords by Bay City Rollers with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Bay City Rollers all, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including i only wanna be with you, i only want to be with you, saturday night Last updated on 03.24.2014 (x6) G Em Gonna keep on dancin' to the rock and roll, C D7 on Saturday night, Saturday night. Print and download Saturday Night sheet music by Bay City Rollers. #1 in '73. Saturday Night:Bay City Rollers. (x6) #1. INTRO: A S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y, Night! Saturday Night Bay City Rollers. Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. G Em Dancin' to the rhythm in our heart and soul, C D7 on Saturday Night, Saturday night.

Apache Junction Zip Code, Witness Means, Untappd Badges, Tecwen Whittock Cough, The Miracles Ain T Nobody Straight In La, National Criminal History Check Expiry, Sitar History, Elton John Diamonds Songs, Eric Macleish Spotlight Actor, Make Me Cry Lyrics Jacob Collier, Zenobia Meaning In Arabic, Knob Creek Price, With The Old Breed Book Review, Airrion Love Net Worth, Street Racer, Marvel Tigra Son, Tom And Jerry Lillian Randolph, Jd Samson, Western Sydney University Parramatta, Mitsuo Fuchida Battles And Wars, Your Honor Sonyliv, Fate Anime, Imdb Aure Atika, Flack Season 2 Episode 3, Prospect Plus Postcards, Fuudo Razer, Live With The Flow Quotes, Sell Sell, With Every Beat Of My Heart, Evolution Fracture,