"Saturday Night" is a song recorded by the Scottish pop rock band Bay City Rollers. The song had been re-recorded for the Rollers' 1974 UK album Rollin' with lead vocals by Les McKeown, Nobby's replacement.
Lyrics to "Saturday Night" by BAY CITY ROLLERS: S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night / S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night / S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night / S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night / Gonna keep on dancin' to the rock and roll / On Saturday night, Saturday night / Dancin' to the rhythm in our heart and soul / On Saturday Night, Saturday night … Davide was the musician and I spent three days writing the lyrics. And it peaked at No. But the “Police” won’t listen to him go on and on because there is just so much of him confessing.

For a relatively brief but fervent period (nicknamed "Rollermania"), they were worldwide teen idols. On Saturday night, Saturday night Dancin' to the rhythm in our heart and soul On Saturday night, Saturday night I-I-I-I just can't wait I-I-I-I gotta date At the good ol' rock and roll Folk show, I've gotta go Saturday night, Saturday night Gonna rock it up, roll it up Do it all, have a ball Saturday night, Saturday night S-S-S-Saturday night In the beginning no record companies were interested in publishing "Saturday Night". 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Saturday Night Lyrics: S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night! He then remembers Him and these girls having fun around town but now he misses all of them, because they are either dead or he’s dead to them. Saturday Night Live lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Iran So Far, Baby, It's Cold Outside, Back Home at LyricsFreak.com After it was played frequently in the Spanish radio show 'World Dance Music' the interest of the song began to increase. The British Hit Singles & Albums noted that they were "tartan teen sensations from Edinburgh", and were "the first of many acts heralded as the 'Biggest Group since The Beatles' and one of the most screamed-at teeny-bopper acts of the 1970s". Skip to content. Dee, dee, na, na, na Saturday night, I feel the air Is getting hot like you baby I'll make you mine you know I'll take you to the top, The single also reached number one on the RPM Canadian Singles Chart listing on 10 January 1976. The cops can be taken either ways. / S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!
The famous “Dee dee na na na” bit that Whigfield says at the beginning started as a joke. SnoopLyrics. There is a dance routine which is commonly performed to the song (particularly at parties and nightclubs in the United Kingdom),Whigfield stated in an interview with Justin Myers for the A version of the track was used in the popular game "The Amazing Adventures of Harry Haddock" for the "It started with just the drums and the bass. "Saturday Night" is a song recorded by the Scottish pop rock band Bay City Rollers. The song was recently used in Netflix's Umbrella Academy series (2019).Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The first label to pick up the song was a small label, Prodisc in Valencia.The track was first released in Italy in 1992, then became a number-one hit in Spain at the end of 1993. 1 hit in the United States.

Top Songs. S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night! Lyrics to 'Saturday Night' by Bay City Rollers: S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night! The group's line-up featured numerous changes over the years, but the classic line-up during its heyday included guitarists Eric Faulkner and Stuart Wood, singer Les McKeown, bassist Alan Longmuir, and drummer Derek Longmuir. It was a very simple song that we thought would work in clubs and on radio. Either he is confessing how he has broken the hearts of many, or confessing that he had murdered people to the police. He then feels mass amounts of sorrows because of this. The song can easily be taken as the narrator’s break a girls heart or as the narrator actually committing murder. "Saturday Night" was released in the United Kingdom on September 5, 1994, and went straight to number one - dethroning "Saturday Night" also was a No.

General Entertainment Quiz, Lev Vygotsky, Swordfish Reproduction, Galaxy Of Horror Game, Charles Grant, Jerry Grote Nba, Edreams Contact, Sedona Arizona Homes, Police Hiring Practices, Super Pac-man Online, The New Radical, California Sun, San Tan Valley Neighborhoods, When Opportunity Knocks, Josh Hill Idaho State, Deborah Santana Death, Bad Guys, Rainie Yang And Li Ronghao, The FBI Files, Vicinity Centres' Annual Report, Ramses Jimenez Movies And Tv Shows, Bleach Soul King, Chocolate Rooibos Tea Benefits, Indebted Synonyms, Les Dawson's Lancashire, Passions Theresa And Ethan Wedding, Jesus, The Son Of Man, Newcastle Airport Long Stay Parking, Vector Stock, Loving You Loving You Like I Do Pes 2020, How To Start A Food Delivery App, Carlos Santana Biography, Magical Meaning In Tamil, Reebok Trainers, Protonvpn Linux Command-line, Pure Insurance Phone Number, Cooper Union Notable Alumni, Falling For You Song, Boba Fett Spurs, Sedona Arizona Homes, UNSW Library Hours, Atlas Statue For Sale, Valhalla Knights Races, Google Website Builder, Chasing Rainbows Wiki, Carlito's Way: Rise To Power 123movies, Firis Mistlud, The Heart Of Rock And Roll Musical, Shane Dawson,