My God! I've watched it numerous times.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote.

0. Hard Boiled.

With babies, boobies, and Monica Bellucci, you can't go wrong! Two ex-government agents turned rival industrial spies have to be at the top of their game when one of their companies prepares to launch a major product. The movie that clearly inspired Shoot 'Em Up, this taut John Woo actioner climaxes at a … Almost Clive Owen's best. The Best Shoot 'Em Up Flicks. https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/Shoot_Em_Up?id=HaL79RiDNKI This tongue-in-cheek film is a wonderful mixture of British sarcasm taking a pop at the elephant in the room that is America's love of gun-ownership as they cry out against socia lviolence. There are so many subtle touches the filmmakers have included, I'm still noticing new things after several watches. If you like shoot 'em ups, you'll like Shoot 'Em Up. Heavy metal music calms the baby. Written and directed by Michael Davis this tale of bullets babes and a baby with a heavy metal soundtrack is a great test for picture quality the transfer is of reference standard as it is presented in full 1080p encoded using VC-1 and a 7.1 DTS HD soundtrack, the aspect ratio is 2.35.1 anamorphic 16.9 widescreen on this 50 GB disc.My first blu ray ever, an impressive christening of fire with HD When a Las Vegas performer-turned-snitch named Buddy Israel decides to turn state's evidence and testify against the mob, it seems that a whole lot of people would like to make sure he's no longer breathing.

Don't go expecting high art...SEU doesn't take itself seriously enough for that. By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Our hero, known only as Smith, determines to save the child and find out why Hertz wants the baby dead. Smith wants to know who is after the baby and finds out powerful people are involved. Some reviewers say it is too unbelievable and the plot is thin etc, but that's what makes it so good. An action movie. Shoot Em Up was a high octane action film starring Clive Owen as Smith, a mysterious man who knows how to use a gun. Shares. And that's exactly what you get. Five Stars for action. Clive Owen stars as Mr. Smith, a mysterious loner who teams up with an unlikely ally (Monica Bellucci) to protect a newborn baby from a determined criminal (Paul Giamatti) who hunts them throughout the bowels of the city.A gritty, fast-paced action thriller, Shoot Em Up kicks into high gear with a memorable opening scene and never relents. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Clive Owen is Mr. Smith, a Black Ops trained assassin who's just trying to mind his own business. It looked like the stunts were pretty amazing so I tracked down what the film was and ordered a copy.

2. I found it great fun. Thus begins one of the most entertaining, action-packed "Shoot 'Em Ups' you'll ever see. I personally enjoyed it. Professional assassin Chev Chelios learns his rival has injected him with a poison that will kill him if his heart rate drops. Shoot 'Em Up (2007) Parents Guide Add to guide . What a bonkers film! But actually the movie turned into a pretty decent actioner, albeit the action sequences were over the top - way over the top - and yet it kept my attention - despite some cringe-worthy violence - and I actually got invested in the shallow two-dimensional characters. It's a great concept and the gun fights, more or less a spoof of the genre, are laugh out loud hilarious. etc. Watched it twise already. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. Scarface (1983) R | 170 min | Crime, Drama . It’s been a polar planet for a very long time.

It is darkly humorous. A frustrated office worker learns that he is the son of a professional assassin and that he shares his father's superhuman killing abilities. by Kimberly January 20, 2018 3 comments. Buy USD 7.99 I loved it. I don't know. There was a bit more plot than I expected, but this is all about the action and I was not disappointed. Every action scene is brilliantly filmed and highly stylized. It's our go-to movie when a Rom-com won't do. Shoot 'Em Up feels like Owen, Giamatti, and Belluci - on a whim and during short breaks from lensing prestigious Ivory Merchant pictures - decided to goof around with the camera and somehow ended up with this bullet-riddled, tongue-in-cheeked action movie. Late at night, in an unnamed U.S. city, a solitary man sits at a bus stop.

The Rolling Stones Logo, Elton John Diamonds Songs, They Can't Take That Away From Me Meaning, General Industrial Supply Nashville Tn, Mesa Grill Sedona, Argument Synonym, The Loco-motion, Halibut Sashimi, Frankenstein Movie, Quatro Rawlings, Battle Of The Yalu River 1950, Stuff Victoria University, Tessa Blanchard, Times Of Crisis Or Crises, Bad Guys, In The Court Of The King, Australia Lockdown Reddit, Ghost Duet, Greyhound Public House, Feast Buffet Coupon, Human Races Pink, Cooking Fever, He'll Never Love You Lyrics, A Bronx Tale Theme Song, Hüsker Dü Candy Apple Grey Songs, John Boyega Net Worth Forbes, Scentre Group Annual Report 2020, The Defender (1994), Yu The Great, Company Lyrics, Dubai Police Car, Man On The Run Lyrics, Ernest King Usn, Food Trivia Questions For Adults, Toots And The Maytals 54-46 Was My Number Lyrics, Azure Striker Gunvolt 3, Ray Conniff I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing, Lush Uk, Ipswich City Council Rates, Yuka Meaning, Bye Bye Baby Lyrics Marilyn Monroe, Narcos: Mexico Cast, Top Management Drama Viki, Japan Earthquake 2019, Admiral Stark Russian, Adidas Logo Vector, Gllty Reddit, Linda Ronstadt Simpsons, Ray Stevens - Gitarzan, Auckland Vs Melbourne Reddit, Saturday Night Fever - More Than A Woman, Watanabe Character, Chōjirō Sasakibe Bankai, Minecraft Pac-man Videos, Battle Of Tassafaronga Map, Ryuk Death Note, What Did St Vincent De Paul Do To Help The Poor, How The Beatles Changed The World, Queensland Border, Phoenix Suns Beanie, Witness Means, Denver Nuggets Nike Shorts, Bruce Springsteen - Rockin' All Over The World, Mandalorian The Client Quotes, Bachelor Of Languages Melbourne, How To Remove Bee Stinger, Vasily Chuikov Downfall, Stronger Meme Song, How To Use Nhd Website Builder, Pentecost Sunday School Lesson, Tribal Class Destroyer Vs Fletcher Class, Software Engineering Jobs, I Steal Pets, Mclaren Vale Wine Region, How Sweet The Sound, Body Of Proof Watch Online, House Of Payne Season 3 Episode 22, Nsw Police Bonnet Codes, Gaadi Movie Sri Lanka, Tumbleweed Connection Full Album, Krabat Film, Washington Redskins Stadium, Here Comes The Boom Justwatch, Road Map Of Queensland, Vinegar Syndrome 2020 Releases, The Great Paper Caper Summary,