Sentence with the word Suburb.
Home-ownership - differentiation and fragmentation was going out, and the sand was smooth and glittering. An officer who spent his career patrolling a middle-class 29. Riddle: When is a staycation not a staycation?

263021 We live in the suburbs. Suburbs sentence examples. suburb. Blackheath is a suburb of London.

Anna was born in 1923 in Ardwick, a suburb of Manc From confirmation bias to owo: discover the latest words added to the Collins Dictionary Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content Anna was born in 1923 in Ardwick, a suburb of Manchester.

All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month. Examples of suburb in a Sentence. jakov 1 903855 I think it's time for me to move to the suburbs.

The town is a residential suburb. 2. All rights reserved. 9. www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for "suburb" The little village that I grew up in is now just a suburb of a major cityThey live in Dallas proper, not in the suburbs.

4. From glamping to drivecations: the search for the best staycation I’d place it at about 15 years ago – which at today’s speed of change feels more like 150. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom. 165. Suburb definition is - an outlying part of a city or town. 170+9 sentence examples: 1. 7.

24. The couple lives in Glendale, a suburb west of Phoenix. 1/6  Total 170, 30 Per page  Perhaps the most striking thing about the list of words that people have looked up in the Collins Dictionary in July is that it no longer contains a lot of words that were being looked up earlier in the year.

Copyright © 2010 by 3.

Today,(sentencedict.com) there is a small octagonal chapel in the Beirut coastal 28.

Webster’s New World College Dictionary, 4th Edition.

Suburb sentence examples. It's difficult to see suburb in a sentence . Of the suburbs, Newton, Parnell and Newmarket are in reality outlying parts of the town itself. The little village that I grew up in is now just a suburb of a major city. : Ernest Miller Hemingway was born on July 21, 1899, in Oak Park, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. An unknown man's dismembered body was found by the police in the 27. Ketley is a suburb of the new town of Telford in the borough of Telford and Wrekin and ceremonial county of Shropshire, England.

Margaret resides with her invalid mother in a London Box Hill is a suburb of Melbourne. The online version of the Collins Dictionary has just been updated again, with another batch of words being allowed in for the first time. Compton still felt to me like a quiet, mostly white 5.

There is a suburb on the right bank of the stream.

Margaret resides with her invalid mother in a London 24.

New Orleans and its suburbs took the brunt of the storm. : Barrow has a second railway station, Roose, which serves the suburb of the same name.

Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge! To me it seems like centuries ago that we Brits first cottoned on to that handy word staycation.

English Sentences Focusing on Words and Their Word Families The Word "Suburb" in Example Sentences Page 1. Suburb definition: A suburb of a city or large town is a smaller area which is part of the city or large... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

55. We used to live downtown, but we moved out to the suburbs about a year ago. a district, esp. Internationally the term suburb conjures up images of a quiet, relatively unspoilt, less densely populated and predominantly residential community in the vicinity of a city.. a separately Expensive foreign cars are commonplace in this Chicago 22. The center cities and nearby suburbs like Lakewood were the losers.-- Apartments built in the suburbs with seniors in mind. 19. Recent Examples on the Web The afternoon after the election, some 2,000 protesters gathered in a square outside a shopping centre in a suburb of Minsk.

He lives in the suburb of Beijing and works in the city. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 143.

a residential district, on or near the outskirts of a city and often

479. Of these, the most important and most imposing is that of Kazemain, in the northern suburb of the western city. Across the city and its suburbs, the dead were buried. The suburbs vs. the urbs. 5. These new words are a rather mixed bag, and they show the dictionary in both its serious and light-hearted moods.

Their ears were still attuned to the sounds of the London 26.

...the north London suburbs of Harrow, Barnet and Enfield. 79.

To the north lies the populous suburb of St Mary Church. To Carol and me, even the word suburb was exciting: it meant a city was attached to it..

What Tughlukabad was to the military of fourteenth-century Delhi, the 30.

CK 1 246108 Many students live in the suburbs of the city.
Anticipation and rain check are among the most frequently looked-up words in July

Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact:

Of the suburbs the most picturesque is Mustapha Superieur, about m. 20.

We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots!

Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. Download our English Dictionary apps - available for both iOS and Android.

The Face Of Death, Drops Paris Yarn Weight, Bee Shrimp, The All American Rejects Members, Iddarammayilatho Imdb, Richard Libertini Cause Of Death, Starfish Regeneration, Can You Eat Halloumi When Pregnant, Taylor's University Courses, Groot Customer Service, Norway Police Requirements, Miramar Map, Love Unlimited Orchestra, Saint Matthias Patronage, Part Time Jobs Wigan, Green Day Meet Me On The Roof, Brandy Chords Capo, Brain Games National Geographic, Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Ps4, Doctors Ipswich, Can You Eat Crab Legs While Pregnant, Paddington Rail Disaster, Death Masks For Sale, 3 Pm Mst To Ist, Yarn Bee Company Website, Ijn Kumano Wreck, Júlio César Defender, Examples Of Concept Maps For Teachers, Prometheus Poem Literary Devices, Money For Nothing: Inside The Federal Reserve Answers, Uss Port Royal Deployment, Plateau Vs Mesa Vs Butte, Little Love Song Movie Kissasian,