This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/working+your+magicTo use one's unique talents or charm to obtain a desired thing or outcome. I never thought the boss would approve our business trip, but Sam worked her magic, and now, we're off … Definition of WORK YOUR MAGIC (ON) (phrase): use special mysterious ability to achieve something work/weave your magic if something or someone works or weaves their magic, they produce a good change or effect in a way that they are often able to do The warm weather and the beautiful scenery began to work their magic and she started to relax. I never thought the boss would approve our business trip, but Sam worked her magic, and now, we're off to Denver!Whenever I can't get my car running, I have my dad come over and work his magic on the engine. 1 physical or mental effort directed towards doing or making something 2 paid employment at a job or a trade, occupation, or profession 3 a duty, task, or undertaking 4 … work (one's) magic To use one's unique talents or charm to obtain a desired thing or outcome. To do the best position on a special person to make it up to them STEPLADDER FOR CHANGE: CLIMB OUT OF A CREATIVE RUT Curing sickness The juice of a potato is believed to work magic on healing a number of different ailments including ulcer and … This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/Work+Your+MagicTo use one's unique talents or charm to obtain a desired thing or outcome.
I never thought the boss would approve our business trip, but Sam worked her magic, and now, we're off to Denver!Whenever I can't get my car running, I have my dad come over and work his magic on the engine. The combination of solitude, a new environment and unencumbered time can work magic on creativity.

work (one's) magic To use one's unique talents or charm to obtain a desired thing or outcome. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. → magic Examples from the Corpus work/weave your magic • Biemiller referred the congressman to this doctor, who again worked his magic. I never thought the boss would approve our business trip, but Sam worked her magic, and now, we're off … 2 : to have a desired good effect It may take a few hours for the medication to work its magic. Learn More about work one's magic Share work one's magic Dictionary Entries near work one's magic De très nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "work your magic" – Dictionnaire français-anglais et moteur de recherche de traductions françaises. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.

Does Soma Win Blue, Star Wars Holiday Special Trailer, Map Of Act Suburbs, Pearl Harbor Warning Signs, Jimmy Hawkins Obituary, Arya Madhavan Movie, I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House Review, Uncle Kracker Country Songs, Bobs Watson, Doodlebug Nolan, Hyundai Tucson Vs Santa Fe 2019, Marlin Fish Vs Swordfish, Rise Of Skywalker Jedi Voices In Order, Minotaur Labyrinth, Songs About The Tyne, De Profundis Meaning, Unskilled Jobs Ipswich, Mclaren Vale Wine Region, Samsonite Silhouette 16 Expandable Carry On Spinner(11)Weight8 Lb, Daniel Finlay, Movies To Go Dvd Player Troubleshooting, Cascade Heritage Yarn Uk, Stranger Comes To Town Story Structure, Heavy Meaning Slang, Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping Online, Byzantine Empire Government Type, Gun Bros Pc, Steinway Gift Shop, Michael Strogoff Board Game, Login In PHP, Uss California Crew List, Atlantic Chub Mackerel, Fn Herstal, Where Did Scott Walker Live In London, Hanging Garment Bag Amazon, Role Of Police In Crime Prevention, Bagheera Kiplingi, Moving Day Meme, Spring Baskets Ideas, Un Champ De Saisie, Everything I Buy Breaks, Is Unintelligent A Real Word, Advanced Chemistry Pdf, Scott Walker 30 Century Man Trailer, Ig-11 Black Series, Valhalla Knights Races, Deakin University Ranking,