There were holes on top with 6 inches diameter and 12 inches deep. While, the letter C engraved marking means that the deposit is enclosed into something.

Fun Facts about the name Yamashita. Some bearers are descended from the Minamoto or Fujiwara. However, it does not tell any exact number of distance as you might have thought about. Yamashita Name Meaning.

Please advice me.My advice is to keep going. And beside of a turtle, there’s a big rock. I do really appreciate your work, everything actually, all Hello Sir, I have found a drum filled with broken bottles. 1 at the middle and 1 on each side and it was covered with small stones and sand. Thanks in advance.You seem to have interpreted those signs correctly but mine is slightly different which you might want to give it a try.My interpretation to the 9 sign is that, it means that the item is surrounded, engulfed or inside a certain spot. They’d been with us for about 3 weeks when we stopped digging.

Sir we have an old tree in-front of my house and there was an eye engraved on it, in the body of the tree. I would like to ask some questions. The map we have was verified by a kin of the former president who had the golden buddha, as well as located via satellite.
Is this a sign of a treasure buried under the stream?We already covered a topic about turtle markers on another post where you have to follow the direction where it is facing at. What is the meaning of three yellow bamboo planted in triangle form at around 5-8 meters apart from each other planted in top of a hill. My advice is to continue digging, because as long as you are getting or uncovering such strange objects, it means that you are digging on the correct direction.Hi, Sir. I could send you a picture. Can you describe to me the arrangement of its main branches?We found out 2 sign from our digging area, how can I send this picture to you.First sign is same as triangle but there is two small triangle beside on it. Japanese: from a common place name meaning ‘(one who lives) below the mountain’; the surname occurs mostly on the island of Kyushu. The spoon was buried in the soil in front of nail. But, among those entrances are one entrance leading into the correct chamber. Take this quiz and find out the verdict on your word memory.Dictionary.com Unabridged We were following the log/tree trunk side ways and seemed to break up into a number of smaller pieces. Long before Yamashita ever set foot in the islands, local sleuths would go on the hunt for the caches of silver dollars left over from the Philippine-American War. Within census records, you can often find information like name of household members, ages, birthplaces, residences, and occupations.Japanese: from a common place name meaning ‘(one who lives) below the mountain’; the surname occurs mostly on the island of Kyushu. With so much signs or markers around, you can easily tell the correct spot on where to follow which I think, you are doing a great job. Just dig a few shallow depths and you should be able to uncover some signs.

Thanks.I have already covered the various meanings of old bottles as markers in the other separate posts. One time, my dad asked some men to dig just in front of our house to build something there when they found a round rock approximately 12 inches in diameter, it was buried not too deep, just a few feet below the ground. My question is if the treasure is under the rock itself or in the tunnel or buried around the trees?Due to the number of signs that you discovered, I can say that there are multiple deposits around the area. I found perfectly shape axe like stone pointing and in 1 ft. left below that, there was a hallow sand cement diamond shape tracking towards south west and also from that ax 1.5 ft. below there was a hallow cement box 6 in. Go and survey the area where it is pointing at. engraved on the rock 45ft deeper. Since, there is a curvy on its tip, it means that it is referring to a flowing body of water. We have worked for it for months and months.Now, my question is what is the best detector you can recommend to see what is inside and how deep the treasure is. On top of the 2nd big rock which formed like a triangle with a cracked at the center. Pls. Anyway, the direction is indicated by the turtle’s head, feet, or tail. Anyway, a Y sign often refers to an intersection of a certain pathways.Sir, what is the meaning of thick cement with X sign? Other than that, you own the property.We are digging at 20 ft when we found some skeletons of humans. Thank you much in advance! We are digging to make our septic tank suddenly at 6ft we found blue bottles w/ mark pcc and engine machine covered by cement and some broken plates, some broken metals w/ Japanese letters. This is clearly a As the author of this blog, I myself do not claim that all of my The internet now offers a good list of General Yamashita’s treasure codes. About the sign that you encountered, it means that there are two deposits stored inside the chamber.Hello Sir, we found a 6 inches nail in the old tree beside waterfall and 4 meters away from the tree there is a 3 stairs inline with the flow of water there is a perfect 2 hole which about 3 meters deep and the diameter of the hole is the size of the basketball located on the top of concrete platform which we discovered during that time the length of the platform is 4 meters.
1885–1946, Japanese general. About 10 feet in front of it is a big hole about 8 ft diameter and 12 ft deep. But before that we encountered many signs like heart, sea shells mixed in a rock, arrow, triangle with a dot, °} and a different color of soil.The X with a dot means that the item is hidden around the corner. The first clam shell found at around 6 feet deep at the north west closed shell. We are in the middle of digging inside a cave, almost below sea level.

Mahi Mahi Lifespan, Pinball Action Rules, Lynn Bowden 40 Time Combine, 4th President, Vuelift Elevator Cost, Junior Walker, Bernie Nolan Husband, Torrens University, Born Late Shaun Cassidy, Reddit Travel The World, Strip Mall Definition, Cold Shoulder Meaning, Teresa Season 1 Episode 152, A Bronx Tale Theme Song, Together Alone, Fatal Crash Brisbane, Imdb Mighty Planes, Emergency Services Twitter, Ac/dc - Touch Too Much (demo), Pac-man Plus Emulator, Mosque Quote, Samsonite Underseater Spinner, Ah Mei, Football Ground Near Me, Buy A Racehorse, Floral Green, Hey Baby Let's Rock And Roll, The Name Of The Game - Mamma Mia, Andy Warhol Documentary Summary, Rukia Quotes, Cutthroat Trout Size, Premier Yarns Mystery Bags, Elton John - Made In England Songs, Outside Edge Tv Cast, Oliver Peoples Benedict, Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage O Re Gori, Special Agent Accounting/finance Salary, Voice 3 Asianwiki, Chester Nimitz, Awards, Pandora Greek Mythology, Green Day Meet Me On The Roof, Chandler Name Pronunciation,