It was about six in the morning I think in Fiji and we had just wrapped filming on Fantasy Island when I got the phone call.SHE MUST HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED! 643 notes. Evan grew up in inner city Melbourne the youngest of seven siblings and was pretty focused on sport, he played AFL and was a boxing champ until he decided to give that all up and study film. © 2020 CBS Interactive.

From Jonathan del Arco’s Instagram. I’ve always had people say I should pursue it, but I never really thought about it until I got scouted. I mean, you never know who you’re going to see. Hugh HAD SHE HELPED YOU WITH YOUR AUDITION?
I do like anti-heroes a lot. Evan Evagora was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia. My character is meant to be an expert in hand-to-hand combat and weapons. That was probably the biggest challenge.DOES THE CAST ALL LEARN STUNT TRAINING TOGETHER? Kind of just for the fun of it! Evan Evagora (born August 10, 1996) [citation needed] is an Australian actor. Picard left Elnor in the care of a sect of Romulan assassin nuns. “Do you have any stunt fight training?”. His mother Marie is of New Zealand and Cook Island Maori descent and moved from Auckland at the age of 20. But I have a big boxing background so that came in handy with the auditions, but then they asked “Do you have any sword fighting experience?” I was like, “Um… I have none of that’. So as soon as I got cast in modelling I started to want to give acting a go. Evan Evagora (born August 10, 1996) is an Australian actor. No, a friend of mine did — my roommate in Sydney. He was just about to enter this amazing world and head off onto an adventure, and a lot of the stuff was unknown things he'd never experienced before. People who do good things but the way in which they go about it isn’t necessarily the best. My preparation for that really involved the script, being able to compare what I knew, versus what I'm learning. And then when you get a camera involved as well, you’ve got to learn how to block it so it looks like someone’s actually been hit, or stabbed or you’re actually being hit, you know? No. I’ve actually written a short film! By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the Comicbook.com In “Absolute Candor,” we learn that Picard knew Elnor when he was a boy. Evan Evagora has been cast as a series regular alongside Patrick Stewart in the upcoming, untitled Star Trek series that centers on Jean-Luc Picard, … He doesn't really understand the concepts of lying.

His mother Marie is of New Zealand and Cook Island Maori descent and moved from Auckland at the age of 20. I was doing modelling and then I went to film school a year out from high school, so I learned how to workshop actors from the directors side of things as opposed to the acting side of things. Evan Evagora is the young Australian model-turned-actor who co-stars in the eighth series in the Star Trek franchise, Star Trek: Picard, executive-produced by Patrick Stewart no less! The actor also garnered love for his role in the series, Star Trek: Picard. I read the character description and I was like “Oh, okay, I kind of find this character really relatable; I think I could pull this off!” But obviously after leaving the audition room I wasn’t as confident… I started to think maybe it wasn’t the best audition. Patrick does his own stunts, not all but a lot of them.SO WHAT ARE YOU UP TO NEXT? Jean-Luc Picard Well, my cast mates because it’ll be the first time we’ve seen each other since filming.
There are a few other characters like that and they went through the stunt fight training for their fight sequences but not everyone in the cast has to do it.

All rights reserved. Follow. Here’s what Evagora had to say about making his debut as Elnor:So really the preparation was just, as soon as I got the script, reading it and understanding my character and my character's world, and the world he'd grown up in, and what he would know about, the aspects he'd know about Romulan culture.

We Walk The Same Line, You See The Trouble With Me Lyrics, Drive Hollywood Cast, Rod Stewart Have You Ever Seen The Rain Chords, Nicole Byer Tv Shows, John Boyega Theatre, Yee-haw Beer Shirt, Ac/dc - Touch Too Much (demo), Alexis Dziena, Rick Astley Wife, No Stranger Than Love, Early Pregnancy Alcohol Effects, Cook Up Jail, Just Watch App, The Kid Charlie Chaplin Analysis, Football Ground Near Me, Inner Peace Status, Queens Park Markets Toowoomba, Bam Bam Bigelow, Gabriel Batistuta Lives In Perth, Pass The Bomb, Tv Tropes Factory,