Loading player…

SKU: MN0056094

Now I don't have to tell you How slow the night can go, I know you've watched for the light. Lyrics to "We Walk The Same Line" by EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL: If you loose your faith, babe, you can have mine, / And if you're lost I'm right behind, / Cause we walk the same line.

Time zone:

2 3

Everything But the Girl (EBTG), was a Hull, Yorkshire, UK,

4 We Walk The Same Line lyrics: We walk the same line We play the same game Why don't you see, I'm telling you now We walk the same line We share the same room I can't believe my eyes Are showing me how we'll beat the worl

Do you know any background info about this track? So if you loose your faith babe, You can have mine, And if you're lost, I'm right behind, 'Cause we walk the same line. 'Cause we walk the same line.

If you lose your faith, babe You can have mine And if you're lost I'm right behind 'Cause we walk the same line Now I don't have to tell you How slow the night can go I know you've watched for the light And I bet you could tell me How slowly four follows three And you're most forlorn Just before dawn And so, if you loose your faith, babe You can have mine And if you're lost I'm right behind 'Cause we walk the same …

If you lose your faith, babe, you can have mine, And if you're lost I'm right behind,

Musicnotes Pro Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Hi.

Cause babe when we meet What we're afraid of We find out what we're made of [Chorus] So if you lose your faith babe You can have mine And if you're lost, I'm right behind Cause we walk the same line

Save 15% Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons!

And we can't run and we can't cheat, cause babe when we meet what we're afraid of, we find out what we're made of.

Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases!

286,224 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. the original published key

Flight Club Phone Number, Giovanni Esposito, Undiscovered Music, Pubg Lite Us, Dragon's Den New Orleans Age Limit, Margerine Eclipse, Alvin Kamara Jersey Signed, Escape Room 2, Black Choker Necklace Amazon, On Your Own Again, Riverside Estate Karalee Facebook, How The Beatles Changed The World, House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 2, Is Cara Santana Carlos Santana's Daughter, Waterfront Cafe, Ipswich, Phoenix Airport Code, Anastasia Disney Plus, Wham Bam Shang A Lang Guitar, Sports Bar Near My Location, Famous Miami Drug Dealers, Orlando Magic Orange Logo, Maaya 3 Web Series Story, Fabulous App Ad, Today Meaning, Steve Martin And Martin Short Banjo, Human Races Pink, Moncler Maya Black, Colorado Population, The Mandalorian 2, Bucks Jersey 2019, Rollin Calvin Harris Lyrics, The Moving Company Reviews, R1 Protein Isolate Rule 1, Hyundai Tucson 2020 Uae, The Unforgiven Lyrics Alborosie, Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time Chords, A Can Of Bees Vinyl, Watch Misfits Season 1 Episode 2, Spotlight Web Series Cast, Saturday Night Bay City Rollers Chords, Ooh La La La Song 2020, Troon North, Teresa Palmer Children, Folk Heavy Font, Dave Episode 2, Yamanto Shopping Village, Unorthodox Trailer, Child I Will Hurt You, Guido Caprino, Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Contain Caffeine, Tonight We Have The Stars, Roger Waters The Wall Tour 2020, Ms Pac-man (atari 2600 Online), List Of Household Items Needed For New Home, Goose Meaning In Urdu, In Praise Of Followers, Diamond Necklace Mens, Julia Campbell Tv Shows, The Man With The Golden Gun Book Pdf, How Accurate Is Snowden Movie Reddit, Ashin Assistant, Worrier Meaning In Kannada, When I Need You, Lee So-yeon Instagram, Ted Bessell, Hannah Jane Instagram, Ariel Lin Baby, Puffer Fish Recipes, Bandits Restaurant, Traditional Chinese Holidays, Tom Dowd Death, Occupied Season 1, I Am Poem Examples For 8th Graders, The World Of Kanako Netflix, Hdpe Sheets, Tokyo Express Ww2, Voxx Headrest, Her Song Mgk, Synchros And Resolvers Ppt, 1917' Review, Carmen Ejogo Husband, It Wasn't His Child Lyrics, Outsmarting IQ,