Rosi Golan is an Israeli born singer songwriter who has made many stops in her travels, including Germany, Paris, and finally ending up in Los Angeles at the age of nine, where she grew up. 1 Standing on the highest cliff / Praying that the sun wont set / So don’t you let go of my hand /

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Everything is brilliant, everything is brilliant, everything is brilliant And nothing hurt Everything is brilliant, everything is brilliant, everything is brilliant And nothing hurt So lets plant our feet, our roots grow wild, our roots grow deep forever And like a tree we’ll shed our leaves until, everything is brilliant Submit Corrections.

Get track Loading player… Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

2 During her travels, she not only managed to h…

21,827 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

During her travels, she not only managed to hone her infectiously melodic songwriting, but also learned to speak three languages fluently: French, Hebrew and English.

Time zone:

Do you know any background info about this track? Watch the video for Everything Is Brilliant from Rosi Golan's Lead Balloon for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Lion Brand Yarn, Theremin Youtube, Wildwood Flower, Jess Glynne - Nevermind, Kalamazoo Township, We Fell In Love In October Chords, Stratford Library Cairns, Enemy Mine Trailer, Mark Eckersley Son Of Anne Reid, Linus And Lucy, Cache Memory Definition, Pubg Mobile Myanmar Championship, Scoop Trailer, Pearl Harbor Pbs, War Games Cast, Flack Tv Series, Bernard Manning Funeral, How To Clean Your House From Top To Bottom, The Frogs Summary, Romantic Things To Do, Registered Nurse Jobs Brisbane, What You Won't Do For Love Lyrics, Hardware Bug, Dan Murphy's Near Me, Pay Homage To God, Tug Of War Rules, Is Pubg Mobile A Chinese Game, Sasha League, Roger Waters This Is Not A Drill, Timothy McVeigh, Rainie Yang And Li Ronghao, Dr Ox's Experiment Summary, Ronnie Barker Wife, Boxford Police Log, Automata Film, What More Can I Do?, Johnny B Goode Tab, Like Clockwork, Lydia Wilson Instagram, Redcon1 Total War Review, Tang Wei Kim Tae Yong, Homes For Sale In Southern Arizona, Film Quiz, 10 Question Iq Test With Answers, Drama Kwon Nara Drama List, Ooh La La French Meaning, Scott Walker: 30 Century Man Watch Online, Love Unlimited Orchestra, Crash Test Dummies Songs, Red Dollar Online,