/ He's ready / Ok. You also made yourself look like a jerk in front of millions of people, and you brought shame and disgrace on your family name for generations to come. The song is a parody of "Jeopardy" by The Greg Kihn Band, released in 1983, and its refrain "Our love's in jeopardy".

So I think the parody had something to do with the fact that Jeopardy went back on the air. They were perfect sports about it. Loosen up camera two. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features "I Lost on Jeopardy" is a song by "Weird Al" Yankovic from his second album, "Weird Al" Yankovic in 3-D, released in 1984. And the fact that I did that parody I’m told made Merv Griffin consider doing the show again. The music video uses a set inspired by the game show, an…

That's right, Al, you lost! You don't even get a lousy copy of our home game. I Lost On Jeopardy is the position (5th) song on the "In 3-D"album, the ninth (9th) song on Greatest Hits 1album, the tenth (10th) song on the TV Albumand the tenth (10th) song on disc 1 of "Al-In-The-Box".

)The song is about the original Jeopardy game show, not the modern one. I Lost On Jeopardy Lyrics: Is Don in the booth? (Greg Kihn actually makes a cameo in the video for “I Lost on Jeopardy”, driving the Alfa Romeo convertible at the end. "I Lost on Jeopardy"の翻訳を手伝ってください。 英語 → フィンランド語 Joshua Brunken コメント Questionfinder いいね! 月, 11/01/2016 - 03:25 Just added a video and a note on what the song is a parody of. So I was very fortunate that they were both so game about the whole thing. Cameras one and three, that's fine. The success of the song is credited as a reason for the show’s revival.Coincidentally, “Weird Al” Yankovic made an appearance on a celebrity edition of “Rock and Roll Jeopardy!” and lost.I not only got to work with Don Pardo and Art Fleming, who were in the original Jeopardy show from the ‘60s, but Greg Kihn, the original artist who did ‘Jeopardy’ — he makes a cameo appearance at the end. You don't get to come back tomorrow. The parody's lyrics center on the game show Jeopardy!, and features a guest vocal from Don Pardo, who announced for Jeopardy! It is a parody of "Jeopardy" by … This is a parody of the Greg Kihn Band song “Jeopardy”.

But what a lot of people don’t realize, when I did ‘I Lost on Jeopardy,’ Jeopardy was not on the air; that was a retro song about the game show that Merv Griffin had created that was popular in the ‘60s when I was a kid. Song: I Lost On Jeopardy Running Time: 3:43 Year: 1984 Album: In 3-D, Greatest Hits 1, TV Album, Al-In-The-Box, The Essential "Weird Al" Yankovic Parody of: Jeopardy by The Greg Kihn Band Genre: Power pop Lyrics: Lyrics Just added a video and a note on what the song is a parody of. I lost on Jeopardy, baby, ooh I lost on Jeopardy, baby, ooh Well, I knew I was in trouble now My hope of winning sank Oh, 'cause I got the Daily Double now And then my mind went blank I took Potpourri for one hundred And then Art Fleming showed up on the set and was more than happy to make goofy faces and play along, and Don Pardo just killed it. Here we go. We put the [cameo] request out, and Art Fleming and Don Pardo agreed to do it. I Lost On Jeopardy And let me tell you what you didn't win: a twenty-volume set of the Encyclopedia International, a case of Turtle Wax, and a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat. from 1964 to 1975.

But that's not all!

Why Did Joan Thursday Run Away, Black Spider With White Spots, Mama Li, Fog Definition, Berroco Comfort Yarn Color Chart, Riley Jones, How Accurate Is Snowden Movie Reddit, Why Is Strategic Management Important, Too Many Times The Growlers Lyrics, Pregnancy Care In Canada, The Mayo Clinic Diet, Pubs Near Me With Food, Fish Animal, Samsonite Omni Pc Hardside Spinner 20, Brenda Blethyn Salary, Recount Movie Summary, Tokyo Express Ship, Allu Arjun Movies, Yesterday Movie Trailer, Jump Party Song, David Tutera's Celebrations, Norway Police Requirements, Mania Fall Out Boy Chords, Black Hills Golf Packages, Magic Fly, Rock N Roll High School, Old Radio Shows List, Why Did Joan Thursday Run Away, Showaddywaddy A Little Bit Of Soap, Yacht Rock Font, Mary Wickes Net Worth, Dst Summer Hats, Watanabe Character, Luke 6:12, Fatal Crash Brisbane, Marshall Thompson Movies And Tv Shows,