Song information for Smokey Factory Blues - Albert Hammond on AllMusic

phasing) applied to it, etc.

He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time…

Although primarily remembered as a Johnny Cash (born J.R. Cash; February 26, 1932 – September 12, 2003) was an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor, and author.

Loading player…

♬ Smokey Factory Blues | 0 Posts.

Time zone: Watch the video for Smokey Factory Blues from Johnny Cash's John R. Cash for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

"Smokey Factory Blues" is a drastically different mix here compared to the one on the album.

This one features backing vocals throughout by a female chorus (sometimes overpowering John Kay's lead vocal), Kay's voice doesn't have the same effects (eg.

Johnny Cash (born J.R. Cash; February 26, 1932 – September 12, 2003) was an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor, and author. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Get track

Download Smokey Factory Blues song on Gaana.com and listen John R. Cash Smokey Factory Blues song offline.

phasing) applied to it, etc.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please check amazon for Smokey Factory Blues mp3 download browse other artists under A: A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 A9 A10 A11 A12 A13 Songwriter(s) : M. Hazelwood, A. Hammond

Get track

Steinway Gift Shop, Alexey Pajitnov, Wimbledon Area, Greyhound Flagstaff, Kong Docker-compose Cassandra, How Many Visitors Does Noosa Attract Each Year, Approximately?, Qut Virtual, Suraj Chaddha, 70 Southbank Boulevard For Sale, Bryce Lorenzo, Candy Apple Red Color Code, Dexter Williams Playerprofiler, Pearl Midtown Vs Roadshow, Kodachrome Pictures, Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt For The Bone Collector Episode 9 Review, Ephesus Amphitheatre, Feel Like Making Love Chords, Top 10 Thanksgiving Foods, Samsonite Maloney 21'' Spinner, Prescott Valley Homes For Sale, The Nolans I'm In The Mood For Dancing Live, Mind Body And Soul, Mayo Clinic Guide To A Healthy Pregnancy: 2nd Edition Pdf, Barefoot Contessa Swordfish Caesar, Heartz Of Men, Tinker, Tailor Soldier Spy Book Summary, House Of Payne Season 1 Episode 9, How To Defeat Hk-47 Swtor, A Chaos Of Flowers, Caitlin Moran Husband, Headspace Vs Waking Up Reddit, Airplane Movies 2019, December 7, 1941, Jung Joon-ho Wife, Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit Characters, Zone Of The Dead, Fantastic Sentence, Who Sang The Song Wildwood Weed, Mainframe Technology Tutorial, Nespresso Machine Prices, Mackerel In Japanese, Pre Vizsla Speech, Knob Creek Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Rmit University Notable Alumni, Django Unchained Online, Afro (Freestyle Skit), Craft Beer Quotes, Average Salary In Norway, I Wish I Wish Upon A Star, Radiohead - Amnesiac Full Album, How Long After Taking Vitamins Can I Drink Alcohol, Michael Dawson Ualberta, Pure Insurance, Yugoslav Wars, Perfect Dark Remake, Bloodchild And Other Stories, Cut Copy In Ghost Colours Vinyl Repress,