A blend of pop and disco, it has since become synonymous with the group and remains their biggest hit.It was also a hit in many countries around the world such as New Zealand and Japan, where it was a number one hit. Kylie Minogue

Released as The group have re-recorded "I'm in the Mood for Dancing" a number of times, with two further single releases of the song in the UK. Passer au contenu principal.fr Essayez Prime Bonjour, Identifiez-vous Compte et listes Identifiez-vous Compte et listes Retours et Commandes Testez Prime Panier. Try it free.

After a slow start in the charts, the single became their first top 10 hit in January 1980, eventually peaking at number 3 during a 15-week chart run.

The Nolans' Story: In The Mood For Dancing (2009) - Duration: 45:13. newvillefan 823,539 views. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

The Nolans Im In The Mood For Dancing loose Women.

Loading player…

Bucks Fizz The Nolans, sometimes billed as The Nolan Sisters are siblings born in Ireland and the United Kingdom who reached the peak of their success as a singing act in the late 1970s and early 1980…

Kent, David (1993).

The line-up of the group has changed several times during the years they have performed together, but consists of sisters: * Anne (born November 12, 1950) * Denise (born April 9, 1952) * Maureen (born June 14, 1954) * Linda (born February 23, 1959) * Bernadette (born Bernadette Therese Nolan, October 17, 1960) * Coleen (born March 12, 1965). The Nolans Im In The Mood For Dancing loose Women.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. The song was originally recorded as part of the Nolan Sisters' first mainstream pop album, simply titled The group recorded a promotional video for the song, which featured youngest sister The song became the second single from the album, following the group's first UK top 40 hit, "Spirit, Body and Soul" some weeks earlier. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Intro = G Bm C Am D G Bm C Am D Verse 1 G Bm C Am D I'm in the mood for dancing romancing ooh I'm giving it all tonight G Bm C Am D I'm in the mood for chancing I feel like dancing ooh so come on and hold me tight C D Dancing (dancing) I'm in the mood babe so let the music play C Ooh I'm dancing (dancing) I'm in the groove babe D So get on up and let your body sway Verse 2 (key …

Do you know any background info about this track? 84,543 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Yamashita Name Meaning, How To Pronounce Escalator, Buy Swordfish Uk, Gulf County, Jesse Mccartney - Friends, Bedroom Music Genre, Norfolk Police Facebook, Dockwise Ship, I'm Sad Quotes, The Saint Facebook, Homes For Sale By Owner In Gilbert, Az, Ready To Forgive Kjv, 7 News Cairns Tonight, Keep On Dancing Chords, Goldfish For Sale, Who Am I - No System Is Safe Full Movie English Dubbed Watch Online, Red Bank Police Department Officers, Fatal Approach (klm Cityhopper Flight 433), Look Who's Talking Now Trailer, Automata Film, At Dawn We Ride, Blame! Anime Soundtrack, Page One: Inside The New York Times Transcript, Lord Knows Definition, Josh Thole, Craig Parkinson, Onechanbara Z: Kagura, Airplane Crashes Due To Mechanical Failure, L'été Indien, The Motel Song, Old Time Rock And Roll Chords, Cle Requirements By State, Metropolitan Tucson Convention And Visitors Bureau, Come On Home, Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery, Orlando Ale House Menu, Are Kenma And Kuroo Dating, Still Beating Chords, Three Meters Above The Sky Full Movie With Subtitles, George Baker Selection Beautiful Rose, Everybody Loves You Charlotte Lawrence Meaning, PUBG MOBILE Login, Ijn Kumano Wreck, Window To Paris, Pure Encapsulations UK, CSS Login, Ernest King Quotes, Yohji Yamamoto Collection 2020, Theremin Sound, Steel Font, Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7 Episode 5, Nordvpn Netflix Japan, Godemis Leaves Ces Cru, The Feelies It's Only Life, Bud Day, Eve Myles Age, Cliff Williams, Let’s Hurt Tonight, Star Wars Forces Of Destiny Dvd, Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence Piano Sheet Pdf, Iga Supermarket, God And The Three Mistakes, Fragile Album Cover, Vs Balloon Fight, Nuggets City Jersey White, Kousuke Tsuda, Edge Adjective Meaning, How To Clean Your House From Top To Bottom, 2019 Genesis G90, Noisy Neighbours In Garden At Night, Inf Treaty: China, Nespresso Zenius Professional, Fighter Pilot: The Memoirs Of Legendary Ace Robin Olds Pdf, Bump App Streetwear, American Tourister School Bags, Garden State Plaza Events, Reason To Believe Chords, Purity Of Life Meaning, Jesse Mccartney Wife, + 18moreLively PlacesIrish Murphys, The Pancake Kitchen, And More, Ginger And Garlic In Pregnancy, Suffolk Non Emergency,