One of Dylan’s very first songs, “Song to Woody” celebrates his folk heroes, primarily Woody Guthrie. "Song to Woody" was written by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan and released on his debut album, Bob Dylan, in 1962. I'm seein' your world of people and things, Your paupers and peasants and princes and kings. The song is one of two original compositions featured on Dylan's debut album. It borrows the tune from Guthrie’s 1913 Massacre. I'm out here a thousand miles from my home, Walkin' a road other men have gone down. Lyrics to 'Song to Woody' by Bob Dylan. The song conveys Dylan's appreciation of American folk legend Woody Guthrie. Hey, Woody Guthrie, but I know that you know All the things that I’m a-sayin’ an’ a-many times more I’m a-singin’ you the song, but I can’t sing enough ’Cause there’s not many men that done the things that you’ve done Here’s to Cisco an’ Sonny an’ Leadbelly too An’ to all the good people that traveled with you

Cinnamon Meaning, Feel It All Around, Types Of Flash Memory, Keir Starmer Brexit, Fbi Special Agent In Charge Salary, Dungeon Explorer: Warriors Of Ancient Arts Psp, Is Pubg Mobile A Chinese Game, Zagame's Caulfield, You're All That Matters To Me Yeah Yeah, Francisco Pizarro, Erin Moran Net Worth At Death, Kang Ha Neul Military, Non Alcoholic Drinks While Pregnant, I Am My Mother's Daughter, Electrocuted Synonym, Not A Cloud In The Sky, Good Night Songs For Adults Lyrics, Narcos: Mexico Cast, A Child Of Books Teaching Ideas, Something To Believe In, A People's History Of The United States, Solar Jetman Codes, Horizon Yield Equation, Injustice Society, Oh Nanana Song, John Sessions, First Chinese Man On The Moon, Jess Glynne - Nevermind, History Of Human Factors In Aviation, Starset Telepathic, Tiger Shark Speed, How To Throw It Back Tutorial Tik Tok Candy, Atelier Lydie & Suelle Time Limit, On A Roll Origin, Battle Of Leuwiliang, Sofie Gråbøl, Tiradentes Definition, University Of Melbourne Application Fee, Space Invaders Atari, Drinking Before Knowing You Were Pregnant, Microeconomics Krugman And Wells 3rd Ed, Hannah Jane Instagram, Chernobyl Documentary, Surgical Spirit For Skin, Loan Chabanol Instagram Number, Shafston Hotel, Least Pubg Playing Countries,