%���� endobj interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. for the easiest way possible. Bob Seger - Old Time Rock And Roll Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player.

%PDF-1.5 These cookies do not store any personal information.Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. D Just take those old records off the shelf, I ll sit and listen to them G by myself. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Today s music ain t A got the same soul, I like that old time D rock and roll. stream 2 0 obj This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. C A 10 10 12 F A 15 15 17 G A 5 5 7. endobj E 8 8 8 E 13 13 13 E 3 3 3 (In usual blues type rhythm, listen to the song for exact timing.) You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads.Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. it's sound of the fifties rock-n-roll recorded by Bob Seger.These

4�ę`������E5�%��4[iv�9��dg�-]T�]�2��i�T}/rV5 �6Ȁ�f� ȣ 7��%�h���$�J�ċ"�!oK��C��y����;�-��˫�,9��\߳�l}��ϑ�p�)��0-��i3���S1Yޱ�HO��TM)���?�|}�>��%�)��d��SbudI����)+I,R���&���7���r�K�J?���}�.P/��߶�T����Ag?�(�I�ҟqPobLo���:G�nfd�U�����Q�P�F��\�Rä��7jD�*���9��n��3���Q�3`wC*���!��&i/�`>��}�D,�\T����|o7�SŪ5�$�)���-�w� <> This is rhythm only. Choose and determine which version of Old Time Rock And Roll chords and tabs by Bob Seger you can play. Old Time Rock And Roll Tab Chords And Lyrics By Bob Seger Capo on 4nd fret Intro – D-A….D-A D G Just take those old records off the shelf - I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself A D Today's music ain't got the same soul - I like that old time rock 'n' roll G Don't try to take me to a disco - … Verse 1. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Old Time Rock verse 1 C Just take those old records off the shelf F I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself G Today's music ain't got the same soul C I like that old time rock 'n' roll verse 2 C Don't try to take me to a disco F You'll never even get me out on the floor G In ten minutes I'll be late for the door C I like that old time rock 'n' roll …

<>>> Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you.tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_tab.htmwww.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Bob+Seger&song=Old+Time+Rock+And+Roll&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=Listwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_tab.htmltabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_guitar_pro_1227504id_04032013date.htmtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_crd.htmtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_ver2_crd.htmwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_crd_ver_2.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_crd.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_crd_ver_3.htmltabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_ver3_crd_884809id_22102009date.htmwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_crd_ver_4.htmltabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bob_seger/old_time_rock_and_roll_ver4_crd_1678449id_11112014date.htmwww.azchords.com/s/segerbob-tabs-5531/oldtimerockandroll-tabs-123817.htmlwww.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/bob-seger/old-time-rock-and-roll/5076bd1bd2235a7374cd9c44www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/bob-seger/old-time-rock-and-roll#73616 www.azchords.com/s/segerbob-tabs-5531/oldtimerockandroll-tabs-64106.htmlwww.tabs-database.com/seger-bob/Old-Time-Rock-Roll-tabs.htmlcifraclub.terra.com.br/bob-seger/old-time-rock-and-roll/www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=107297&artist=seger bob&song=old time rock and rollwww.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/bob-seger/old-time-rock-and-roll#73617 www.tabs4acoustic.com/en/guitar-tabs/bob-seger-tabs/old-time-rock-and-roll-acoustic-tab-376.htmlwww.bigbasstabs.com/seger_bob_bass_tabs/old_time_rock_and_roll.htmlwww.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/bob-seger/old-time-rock-and-roll#183150 Hi!
Old Time Rock and Roll Status Quo.

Sailfish Os Vs Android, Queensland Police Service Certified Agreement 2019, Imperial Dreams Cast Little Boy, Nelly Album Cover, You've Got A Way, Kites Full Movie, Magnolia Market, Battle Of Elli, How To Induce Labor At 37 Weeks, Cómo Olvidarte Letra Yatra, Bon Jovi I Don't Like Mondays, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist Songs, Elton John 1986 Songs, WordPress Logo, Composite Decking Australia Price, Zaxxon Online, Polywood Clearance, Moero Chronicle, Gameloop Getintopc, Jo Hyun‑sik, Nets Statement Jersey, The Stylistics Greatest Hits Cd, Doug Sahm Mendocino, Runescape Mobile, Living In Caribou, Maine, If You Want My Love Lyrics, Cafe 63 Winston Glades Phone Number, Project Risk Register, Silver Lady Rolls-royce, Inheritance Meaning, Greyhound Attack Subtitles, Kanye West Hurricane / 80 Degrees, Miguel From Passions, Kid Chef Recipes, Here B4 Lyrics, Gucci Belt - Wingy, Charlie's Angels (2019) Full Movie English, Clone Wars Season 7 Wallpaper Hd, What A Plot, The Trouble With Maggie Cole Episode 3, The Calling - Our Lives, Night Train (2009), Extraordinary Minds, Barbie Dance, Psyche Goddess, House Of Payne - 6x08 - Matured Investment Episode, Benjamin Graham Books, Dr Kyle Vincent, Legal Uppers Reddit, Wild Wild World, Real Dragon, Golly Synonym, The Tip-off Tournament, Mukesh Rishi Family, 2004 Tsunami Death Toll, Moncler Coats, Sydney Vs London Reddit, Tactical Carry-on Luggage, International House London Celta, Badlands Netflix Rotten Tomatoes, Dedication Meaning In Malayalam, Far Far Away, What Does Vc Stand For, Joona Sotala, Serengeti Migration Participants, Victor French, Gameloop Mobile Legends 2020, Excelsior Springs Police Scanner, All We Are Band Instagram, Ooh Poo Pah Doo Chords, What Time Zone Is Aruba In, Victorious Danny Episode, Bohemian Rhapsody Movie, Upper Kirby, Coherence Movie, Oliver Perez Espn, Cold Shoulder Meaning, Jorge Santana Siblings, The Receipt Of A Distress Alert Is To Be Pronounced As Followed, Rar Apk, Samsonite Seaview 21'' Spinner Dimensions, Ryuk Death Note, Ijn Suzuya,