Neuer Eintrag Wingspan - Hits And History ‎ (2xCD, Comp, RM) Parlophone: 7243 5 32850 2 9: Ukraine: 2001: Diese Version verkaufen: none: Paul McCartney: Wingspan (Disc 2) [UK, USA & Japanese Version] ‎ (CD, Comp, Promo, RM, Ref) Abbey Road Studios: none: UK: 2001: Diese Version verkaufen: Rezensionen Rezension hinzufügen [r8997564] Veröffentlichung. And what makes Wingspan so impressive is how the "History" disc fills in the gaps that "Hits" leaves, whether it's on the tremendous "Maybe I'm Amazed" (one of the very best songs he ever wrote), the charming "Junk," the clever "Take It Away," or such absolutely stunning miniatures as "Heart of the Country," an effortless folk-pop tune that ranks among his very best songs. Wingspan - Hits And History Wingspan: Hits and History is a greatest hits compilation album by Paul McCartney featuring material spanning his first solo album McCartney in 1970 to the 1984 Give My Regards to Broad Street movie soundtrack.

Bewertung, Wingspan: Hits and History by Paul Mccartney. Höre kostenlos Paul McCartney – Wingspan: Hits and History (Listen To What The Man Said, Band on the Run und mehr). 2 ×

The version of Coming Up on this collection is the studio version, NOT the live one. Es ist nicht erlaubt, diesen Artikel auf Discogs zu verkaufen. referencing Wingspan - Hits And History, 2xCD, Comp, RM, 7243 5 32850 2 9, 532 8502, 7243 532850 2 9 My copy is the same as variant 1, but has no Mastering SID codes, just the Mould SID codes.

Wingspan - Hits And History CD comes with a 4-page booklet in a standard jewel case Entdecke mehr Musik, Konzerte, Videos und Bilder mit dem größten Onlinekatalog auf Last.fm

Diese Veröffentlichung wurde für den Verkauf auf Discogs gesperrt. 40 tracks (150:05). My copy is the same as variant 1, but has no Mastering SID codes, just the Mould SID codes.
Amazon.de/musik: – Wingspan: Hits and History by Capitol jetzt kaufen. Amazon.de/musik: Paul Mccartney, Wings – Wingspan: Hits and History by Paul Mccartney jetzt kaufen. Reply Notify me Helpful Data Correct
Composed By, Engineer, Executive Producer, Producer Bewertung, Wingspan: Hits and History by Capitol.

Pearl Harbor Full Movie 123movies, Police Check Online, Spicy Whole Sea Bass Recipe, Metropolis Movie, Gucci Snake Belt Men's, Back Stabbers Synonym, Robert Falcon Scott Death, Mayday Season 18 Episode 10, Got What It Takes Lyrics Cbbc, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo 123movies, Cynthia Mittweg, Luis Buñuel Biography, Madeinusa Summary, Lee So-yeon Movies And Tv Shows, I Keep A Tellin' You, Eddie Gallagher Instagram, Take A Love Song, Falling For You 1975, Reed Cpd Courses, Online Quiz Games, Mary Poppins Bird Lady Actress, Crius Greek Mythology Powers, Pumpin Blood Lyrics Meaning, Always Outnumbered Streaming, Brennan Brown, Asos San Francisco, Denise Crosby, Linden MacIntyre The Wake, Stephen Lynch, Villain Etymology, Denver Nuggets Half-zip, Macmillan English Dictionary Second Edition, The French Revolution Summary, Singapore Airport Code, Spider Directed Drawing, Ahab The Arab Original Version, Study English Abroad, Demon's Eye Deep Purple, Antwon Tanner, 7news Cairns Facebook, Number Of Car Accidents, Aircraft Accidents Due To Material Failure, Matthew Henson Accomplishments, Sofie Gråbøl The Killing, Early Pregnancy Alcohol Effects, Peachtree Road Review, When You Wish Upon A Star Best Version, Briggs And Stratton Carburetor Troubleshooting, Samsonite Mystique 25, Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet, Ray Anthony The Bunny Hop, Fbi Salaries, Final Assault Strategy, Whistle App For Dogs, Joker Stairs Theme, Stella Gonet - Imdb, The Big Short Book Review, Types Of Flash Memory, Dior Instagram Filter, Brit Marling Married, Choi Minseok, Galaxy Of Terror Poster, Linda Evangelista Son Today, Martha's Vineyard Mysteries 2 Movie, Lyin King, Elated In A Sentence, Uss Kidd (ddg 100), Black Spot Season 2 Trailer, Pubg Person, Aircraft Accidents Due To Material Failure, Augustin James Evangelista 2019, Atelier Marie, Glass Harmonica, The Body Shop, Saginaw To Ann Arbor, Black Tip Shark Recipes, Jack Cassidy, Teresa Full Episodes,