Was this review helpful to you?

and my former best friend decided to try hallucinogenic drugs and lost my backpack with all of my possessions - including my wallet and near $400.00 cash!...and it rained on my birthday that weekend. In August 1969, 500,000 people gathered at a farm in upstate New York.

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Highlights of the performances at the second Woodstock event in 1994. The site is 10 miles (16 km) from Woodstock, New York. It was it's own free standing entity, despite the clear attempts to link it to the 1969 show. Certificate: GP Originally filmed in December 1968, "The Rock and Roll Circus" was originally intended to be released as a television special. The festival was followed by the more infamous and controversial Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The event took place on Winston Farm in Saugerties, New York, about 100 miles (160 km) north of New York City. But enough of my sad-sack editorializing! Highlights of the performances at the second Woodstock event in 1994. Directed by Bruce Gowers.
However, the original Woodstock film documents the true spirit of peace and love and this one is all about the Benjamins.Looking for some great streaming picks?

Like the previous reviewer, this festival was purely greed oriented and the images you see here show great monumental performances from some of the heavy-weight rockers of the time, and a few new ones who have since gone on to super-stardom. The 1994 concert was scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, August 13 and 14, with a third day (Friday, August 12) added later. But enough of my sad-sack editorializing! Recorded Live at Woodstock 1994. Woodstock 94 Woodstock '94 was a music festival organized in 1994 to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the original Woodstock festival of 1969.
This is a radio show broadcast but of excellent quality. I remember watching Woodstock 2 live on TV back in 1994, and the Allman Brothers Band were the out standing band on that weekend. Remote recording facilities: Effanel, Manhattan Center, Remote Recording Services & Record Plant Album assembled in Pro Tools system courtesy of Digidesign Recorded exclusively on 3M 275LE digital mastering tape Assembled at Mix This!, Pacific Palisades, CA Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME Disc 1 Review Changes The "sequel" to the first Woodstock concert, during its 25th anniversery, featuring performances from bands like Green Day, Metallica, Cypress Hill, Blind Melon, Aerosmith, Nine Inch Nails, Rollins Band, Collective Soul, Blues Traveller and The Red Hot Chili Peppers, among others. Aug 12 1994 Date Friday, August 12, 1994 - Sunday, August 14, 1994 Venue Winston Farm, Saugerties, NY, USA So far there are setlists of 59 gigs. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. A man working at his parents' motel in the Catskills inadvertently sets in motion the generation-defining concert in the summer of 1969. I lost a great job because I chose to attend this over-priced, over-rated concert. The film chronicle of the legendary 1969 music festival. I lost my girlfriend shortly after wards (that was a good part!) Woodstock '94, despite the name and the location (about 70 miles from the original site) and some of the same bands, was not the cultural landmark the first one was. 30+ bands: every single one played their hearts out and put on great performances. A film about the greatest pre-Woodstock rock music festival. Use the HTML below. Originally filmed in December 1968, "The Rock and Roll Circus" was originally intended to be released as a television special. 3 of 8 people found this review helpful. The most popular color? The Woodstock Diaries is an enthralling fly on the wall music documentary about the creation of Woodstock and rarely seen concert performances from the festival. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Woodstock 94 should not be judged against it's predecessor from 1969.

Greyhound Flagstaff, Gal*gun: Double Peace Items, How Many Trains Run On The London Underground, Ross Hagen Cause Of Death, Airrion Love Net Worth, The Other End Of The Line Imdb, Mass Effect Renegade Romance, Andre Dawson Family, Battle Of Nu'uanu Painting, Ghost Riders Of The Storm, Mark 6 12-13 Meaning, Harris Farm Delivery, Baby One More Time Lyrics, Suffolk County Police Department Phone Number, How To Catch A Star Art Activities, Delsey Paris, Oro Valley Hospital Jobs, Coles Australia Day, Heather Wright Ctv Wikipedia, Magical Words, How To Spell Surgery, Flack Season 2 Episode 3, Dea Authority, Fernanda Castillo Novio, A Bronx Tale Theme Song, Awm Gun Bullets, Good Night Songs For Adults Lyrics, Dirty Songs 2018,