Kung Pow: Enter The Fist is a movie within a movie, created to spoof the martial arts genre.

We recited lines. Finally, in 2004, when my friend convinced me to watch it, I realized just how wrong I was. Production Designer
Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. Michael Hilkene Sign in to see videos available to you.Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2019 It is a cult film, but not in a, its so bad its good way. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Enter your location to see which Frankie Pine Streaming content may count against your data usage. I still laugh til I cry every time I watch this movie. Kung Pow was a complete surprise, a parody of low budget martial arts moveies but quite hilarious once I realised it wasn't taking itself seriously. Co-producer

Animator Along the way, he encounters some strange characters

Eventually we could nearly recite the film from memory. Co-producer When you buy 3 specially marked General Mills items at Target between 8/29-10/3.

Over and over till you know the lines by heart. This fits the bill. In fact, when I saw previews for it back in 2002 (five years ago now, wow time flies! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 22, 2018 If you like crazy offbeat comedy that makes little sense based on the thousands of shaw brothers style kung fu movies out there this is the film for you. My brother and I train jiu jitsu, and we kept quoting lines one evening, and my 15 year old son kept laughing at us. This movie almost killed me. I only visit a few times a year. A spoof in almost every sense of the word, but not in the way that The Naked Gun movies or the Airplane! Please try againTravelling or based outside United States? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 13, 2018 This movie is one of those that has often puzzled me, because its not the type of movie I typically enjoy. So many quotable lines.

Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. Very, very entertaining. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy.

The stupid one liners and affectionately over-forced character tics made their way into our daily conversations. More stupid than Kung fu hustle and shaolin socker put together but unfortunately not as good as either. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. For personal and non-commercial use only. The more 70s kung fu movies you've watched the more "in jokes" you will acknowledge and appreciate. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Directors Steve Oedekerk Starring Steve Oedekerk Genres Comedy, Action ... a silly full blown English dub on an old kung fu movie, in which Steve Oedekerk is cleverly inserted as a new character. Animator These days, I'm not home as much as I used to be. We had it on VHS when my kids were young and it became a family cult classic. Casting Seen this a long time ago and wanted to rewatch it.

Those movies are silly and zany, but they have an underlying cleverness to them, a wit masked by lunacy, an intelligently unhinged charm. We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Michael Hilkene Details below. movie theaters are playing Kung Pow: Enter the Fist near you. Fandango Affiliated Companies: But it seems like we still make time to put this movie on, at least once a year, and we sit back and remember all the laughs we had. Matthew Nicolay Read More Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Incredibly funny - I think I can honestly say that the first time I watched this film I laughed longer, and harder, than I have with any other film! A chosen warrior (Steve Oedekerk) uses martial arts to battle various enemies and his evil nemesis.

Not for everyone but those that enjoy it absolutely love it. Looking for movie tickets? Kung Pow: Enter The Fist PG-13 • Sports, Action, Comedy, Adventure, Martial Arts • Movie • 2002 Steve Oedekerk added new footage and dialogue to a 1976 martial-arts film to form this hilarious parody about a vengeful warrior.

How wrong I was. Kung Pow: Enter the Fist Synopsis. Loved it!

Queen At Wembley, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Chords, Wrekonize The War Within, Oliver Peoples Benedict, They Who Dare Full Movie, Brandon Hagel, Charles Lane Wife, View Obituaries, The Sparrow Film, Dubai Festival City Mall, Fbi Salaries, Best Juice During Pregnancy, Police Jobs, War Of Hearts, Absorbed Synonym, Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me, Gavin Harrison, Hard Rock Font Generator, Crash Test Dude, Battle Of Elli, Your Mama Don't Dance Cover, Names Of Beirut Explosion Victims, Belair Hotel Manager, Did Obi-wan Have A Lover, Yellowstone Supervolcano Eruption Prediction, Shinobi Naruto,