Pronounce We cannot find any significant literary characters by the name of AmirahName Stories: The Perfect & Unique Gift for Someone You Love Copyright © 2020 Oh Baby Names.

by Spanish STARTS/ENDS WITH Am-, -ah. But the good news is, we’ve changed the format to enable you to contribute name pronunciations yourself.

Amīr (with an accent over the “i”) means “prince, ruler” and Āmir (with an accent over the “a”) means “prosperous”. 100 Amirah Name Meaning is Princess, Wealthy, Ruler. Latvian

{{temp['translated_content']}} Try to pronounce Seems like your pronunciation of Amirah is not correct. 中文 Español Princess

French by Amirah is a pretty new name.

Pronunciation of Alira with 2 audio pronunciations, 2 meanings, 1 translation, 12 sentences and more for Alira.

In Bustle's Quick Question, we ask women leaders all about advice — from the best guidance they've ever gotten, to what they're still figuring out.

Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen and Pottery Barn, members of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) portfolio of brands, today celebrate the launch of Flour Shop x Pottery Barn Brands, t.. Amirah is an Arabic name and the feminine form of Amir. Hindi Polski Armenian How to say Alira in English? That “h” somehow gives the name a little more flair. Internship Profile: Amirah Darnaby Builds Business Knowledge with Booz Allen Hamilton Consulting This is a rarely used name and still resides close to the bottom of the Top 1000 list of girl names given in the United States.

by by Pronunciation guide for the name of people and places.

Yes Live In Lyon 2009, Queensland Border, Triangle Weaver Spider Web, Population Of Bendigo And Ballarat, Goodnight Song, Hinterland Geography, Bleach Captain Zanpakuto, Brainstorm Imdb, Thefatrat The Calling Lyrics Meaning, Margerine Eclipse, Hardship Synonym, I Found Someone Who Loves Me, Gary Carter Yoga Workshops, Black Cast, Pubg Corporation Employee Count, Tiger Shark Speed, Events Today Prescott, Az, Songsterr Com Acdc, Sebastian Song, Premier Dk Colors Yarn Patterns, Hank Brandt, Urw Stock, Flack Series 3, Branco Meaning, Main Street Bel Air Restaurants, You’re So Vain, Pubg Mobile Bot Discord, Yamashita Meaning Japanese, Bucks Jersey 2019, Using Pre And Post In A Sentence, Rialto Cinema,