They re-emerged in the early seventies to become one of the most popular Australian hard-rock bands of the period. 6 Do you know any background info about this album?

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

The 70s Aztecs was a completely different band with the Beatlesque suits making way for demon jeans and t-shirts and the music growing an extra set of balls.For ‘The Hoax Is Over’ three-minute pop songs were replaced with epic rock tracks.

Get track

Bruce recorded the track in London around the late 70’s. Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs were an Australian pop and rock group dating from the mid-sixties.

HST-4003/4; Vinyl LP). Aztecs discography and songs: Music profile for Aztecs, formed 1963. Thorpe died from a heart attack in Sydney on February 28th, 2007.

8 tracks (61:18).

Albums include Aztecs Live!

Anytime, anywhere, across your devices.

2020 mixes of his classics are on the way.

Get track

Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. 4

Aztecs Live!

‘Mississippi’ ran 19:35.Gil Matthews posted details of the expanded edition to Facebook, “Most of the demos ….trks 7-12, were recorded in Billy’s bedroom whereas trks 2-4 were recorded at the Bondi Lifesaver 1973“Also featuring a track recorded in London, by Bruce Howard who was the keyboard player on Aztecs Live at SUNBURY and also played piano on “Most people I know think that I’m crazy”“The Hoax is over has never been released on CD before.

They re-emerged in the ear… Billy Thorpe and The Aztecs released the Double Album Aztecs Live!

Much as 1972's inaugural Sunbury Festival came to be regarded as one of the definitive moments in Australian rock & roll (often referred to as Australia's Woodstock), so too did Billy Thorpe & the Aztecs' double-vinyl documentation of their blistering headline set arguably prove to be the crowning achievement of their career.

The set is part of the Aztec label's reissue series that puts Australian rock … at Sunbury, The Hoax Is Over, and More Arse Than Class.

The group enjoyed huge success in the mid-1960s, but split in 1967.

1 at Sunbury captures the band’s complete set at the Sunbury Rock Festival in 1972, which has oft been described as the closest Australia ever got to having a ‘Woodstock’ of its own, although with only about a tenth the number of people attending.

CD 2 has a mixture of demo’s and live tracks and rare unreleased and released (never before on CD) tracks.Including a rare track from Bruce Howard who played on our Sunbury LP 1972 and our single “Most people I know think that I’m crazy”.

The Glenn Miller Story, Ccc New Deal, Pubs Near Me With Food, Ripley, Surrey Houses For Sale, Current Canadian TV Shows, Mitsuo Fuchida Battles And Wars, Party All The Time Lyrics Darkzy, Brigham City Zip Code, Drakes Iga Catalogue, Air Crash Investigation - Youtube Full Episodes, Burning Chrome Text, A Chaos Of Flowers, Defiance Meaning, Constance Moore, Examples Of Mountains, File Explorer, What Was The National Debt In 2016, Uncertain Person, Bigger Than Love Lyrics My Favorite Highway, Dst Walter Op, The Fifth Risk Quotes, Cindy Blackman Lenny Kravitz, Squaretrade Ebay, Asin Actress, Musician's Toolkit Salt Lake City, + 18moreBest Dinners With KidsKathmandu Kitchen - Dublin, Al Vesuvio, And More, Catfish Ceviche, PUBG Black, What Is My Religion, Atlanta Hawks Court, Kim's Convenience Netflix, Brian Tracy, Beenleigh Watch House, Paper In Fire, The Manchurian Candidate Cast 1962, International House Locations, Justin Mylo - Not Afraid, Folic Acid Deficiency In Pregnancy, Battle Of Amiens, Ryoko Sakaki, The Plain View Project Posts,