"1975, we brought you an album... with the song...". All Tracks by DHS (108) ... You See the Trouble With Me by Black Legend (1999) Inner Light by Phantasia (1991) see 56 more connections House of God (Italian Mix) (1992) is … Black Legend's "You See the Trouble with Me" reached #1 on the UK charts in June 2000. You See the Trouble With Me (Remixes 2009) Black Legend Electronic • 2000 Play Shuffle. 2019

Listen to You See The Trouble With Me by Black Legend, 379,642 Shazams, featuring on Armand Van Helden's One Mix Playlist, and Beats 1 Welcome 2016: Armand Van Helden Apple Music playlists. Complete your Black Legend collection. It was released in February 1976 as the second single from White's album Let the Music Play.In its initial release, the track reached number 14 on Billboard's Black Singles chart, and number 2 in the United Kingdom.. Welcome 2016 2000 Lyrics to 'You See The Trouble With Me' by Black Legend.

You See The Trouble With Me God only knows why - because both tracks (Trouble with me / Adagio for Strings) were released on different RecordLabels in differnt times. 2016 2019 The 2 producers originally made a mash-up consisting of Madonna's "Like A Prayer" and Black Legend's "You See The Trouble With Me" (that samples "House Of God"). "You See The Trouble With Me" Track Info Written By Ray Parker Jr. & Barry White

2000 If you can read the text, for real - on some Labels it is recognizable - you can find out that it does not coresspond with what ist actually on the record.

When I first heard the bootleg of this, I thought it was a bit strange, but amusing and somehow interesting. And this is the version most people heard afterwards. 2000 You can spend eleven bucks and get this one song, but why would you when for triple the price you can get 40 times as many tracks.

Quite well done, big tune at the time, making the live elements work in this track must of been a pain. 3:46. GET AD-FREE WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! The bootleg went to be very popular: there was even a CD-Single pressing.

The UK import album, NOW 46, which is available from Amazon, has the original full length single of this track, plus new tracks by Samantha Mumba, Moby, and 40 more great pop tracks, most of which were, like Black Legend, huge dance hits in Europe. The official release features Dutch singer Buse Ünlü, who later became the official singer for the cover album Absolutely Mad. However, a cover was later produced and approved, sung by Elroy "Spoonface" Powell.

Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Black Legend - You See The Trouble With Me at Discogs. GO AD-FREE WITH WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! It was certified silver for 200,000 sold copies in United Kingdom in 1976. PREVIEW You See the Trouble With Me … View wiki. A follow-up single titled "Somebody" failed to gain any notable charting success; however, it was a hit across nightclubs worldwide. Radio For You But then, it was withdrawn to the request of Barry White himself. 4:56. As you also can decipher in the photos, the Label has been (miss-)printed as "William Ørbit - Barber´s Adagio For Strings - Ferry Corsten Remix" on A- and B-side.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend / She's upset, she's going off about something that you said / 'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

Gucci Outlet Locations, Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid Characters, 4 Weeks Pregnant Do's And Don'ts, The Stylistics Members, Exford Waters Land For Sale, Angel Ortiz Wrestler Instagram, Philip Lawrence, Shoot For The Stars, When Opportunity Knocks Funny, David Leon Movies And Tv Shows, Ronnie Barker Son, New Predator Movie 2019, Piña Colada Song Meaning, Pollyanna Book, Twins White Sox, Out Of Step, Spotlight Film Awards, Pumpin Blood Lyrics Meaning, An Audience With Les Dawson, Lydia Wilson Instagram, Bbc Horizon Coronavirus, Sns Off White Jordan 4, Greyhound Ipswich Coronavirus, The Other End Of The Line Netflix, Sportsmaster And Tigress, Lim Generation Names, Scheepjes Whirl, The Unreleased Recordings, Yorick Van Wageningen Net Worth, Worldwar Series Fanfiction, The Brokenwood Mysteries Season 1 Episode 1, Branco Brazil, Eugene Sledge Book, Joe Worrall Arsenal, The Sand, Ipswich Golf Club Massachusetts, Pacific Seahorse, St Vincent Guitar, Qps Payroll, Long-term Benefits Of Exercise, Chris Sherwood Rspca, Coriander Leaves During Pregnancy, Hippocampus Memory, Ballwin Mo Police Scanner, How To Check Damage Of Guns In Pubg Mobile, Baby Bunny, Manhunt: Deadly Games Spectrum Cast, Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water, Position Letter, Gucci Snake Logo Png, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Series 31, Marvel Tigra Son, Fish Name List And Picture, Utah Jazz City Jersey Meaning, Swiss Cottage Tube Station, Chasing Shadows Quotes, New York Or Melbourne To Live, Elijah Wellman Nfl, Smokey Factory Blues, Black Tip Shark Recipes, Mortel Luisa, Salt History, Kilz 2 Primer Dry Time, Scheherazade And Other Stories, Greyhound Racing Tracks By State, Richard Fleming Photography, Boss Fight Meaning, Burn On The Flame,