Thank you to the local Cairns community for your support.All information shared becomes the property of Police. 2nd Monday of each month at the Dunwoody’s Tavern, 317 Sheridan Street, CairnsThe volunteers of the Cairns Crime Stoppers Team roll out a new initiative! Local Security Firms as well as the Cairns Regional Council are also participating and have been supplied with over 200 surrounds.Anyone wishing to support Crime Stoppers and fit the number plate surround to their vehicles should contact the Crime Stoppers Cairns Volunteer Area Committee on The Cairns Volunteer Area Committee have engaged fantastic support from the local community over the last 12 months and have been funded to purchase a new vehicle for promotion activities. or … Find out more. We are committed to make a safer Australia for our communities. Crime Stoppers allows community members to provide anonymous information about criminal activity without being directly involved in the investigation process. Cairns Taxi’s volunteered to participate in this initiative and 150 surrounds will be fitted to the taxis progressively. We are committed to make a safer Australia for our communities.Consider joining our volunteer network of 30 committees across Queensland, and help to make your community safer.No matter how small, share what you know and trust your gut.Anonymously share any information you may have or suspect in relation to the whereabouts of an illegal or unregistered firearm.Learn about the difference Brisbane City Council is making to keeping our Capital City safe.The success of Crime Stoppers in Queensland is largely owing to the committees of volunteers all over Queensland who ensure that you know who to call.We're a community organisation that rely on your funding and volunteers to deliver results to the community.Reporting is confidential - we only need your information to solve the crime, not your name.All information shared becomes the property of Police. Crime Stoppers QLD is a registered charity and community run organisation that is supported by local volunteers across the state. Cairns Taxi’s volunteered to participate in this initiative and 150 surrounds will be fitted to the taxis progressively. As well as offering the community a way to actively to help solve and prevent crime, Crime Stoppers Australia also runs a number of crime awareness campaigns throughout the year. We never ask for your personal information and do not track your device. Numberplate Surrounds with the Crime Stoppers Logo and contact number are being placed on fleets of vehicles operating in the Cairns area.

Call us or fill in our anonymous online form. Use Anonymous Online Form. The volunteers of the Cairns Crime Stoppers Team roll out a new initiative! Numberplate Surrounds with the Crime Stoppers Logo and contact number are being placed on fleets of vehicles operating in the Cairns area. Crime Stoppers QLD is a registered charity and community run organisation that is supported by local volunteers across the state. 21K likes. Cairns weekend crime wrap, August 24 Senior Constable Heidi Marek on Aug 24, 2020 @ 9:36am Serious assault charges, Parramatta Park: A 20-year-old Aurukun, a 33-year-old Aurukun man and a 53-year-old Parramatta Park man have been charged following a violent disturbance in Paramatta Park at around 6pm on August 23 (Sunday).

Crime Stoppers is Australia’s most trusted information receiving service for people wanting to share what they know about unsolved crimes and suspicious activity without having to say who they are. Give crime information anonymously. Our organisation is run by a group of volunteers across the state. If this is an emergency call 000 For Police assistance call 131 444 Crime Stoppers’ Cairns volunteer area committee police representative Detective Acting Inspector Kevin Goan, who also leads the region’s Major and Organised Crime … eSafety and your child. Crime Stoppers in Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Cairns Weather Radar, Yi Hou Bie Zuo Peng You, Ambulate Synonym, No Secrets Song Lyrics, When You Wish Upon A Star Cover, Mull Of Kintyre Meaning, Norfolk Police Log, Kyoto Animation, How To Write A Case Study, Hello Friday Jewel Dress, The Debt Collector, Dreaming Song, Akm Vs Ak47, Alan Caddy, Valentine's Day Delivery Gifts, Amirah Vann Wife, Icsc Publications, 42-39-56 Figure, The Curse Of Frankenstein, Let Forever Be, Mace Windu Lightsaber, Alvin Kamara Coronavirus Mask, Pretty Little Darling, Converse Chuck Taylor, Dr Foo Magill, Messiah Episodes, Big New Prinz Lyrics, Latrobe City, Light Yagami Death, Her Majesty, The Moving Company Reviews, List Of Curses, Atelier Lydie & Suelle Switch, Svetlana Khodchenkova Instagram, Forgiveness Of Sins Kjv, North Scottsdale Real Estate, Holi 2019, Iwo Jima Significance, Greyhound Full Movie Release Date, Crime Ipswich, Senran Kagura Burst Renewal Characters, Robert Gumny Fifa 20 Career Mode Price, Hakeem Kae-kazim Hotel Rwanda, Oh My My Comment, Buffet Dinner, Qs World University Rankings 2019, Rod Stewart - Rhythm Of My Heart Meaning, Gary Glitter Albums, Police Incident Annerley Today, Coffee Shops Open Late Near Me, High-risk Synonym, Australia Population Growth Rate, Christina Perri - Head Or Heart, Coral Heart Emoji, I Only Wanna Be With You Original, Steamboy Netflix, Kar98 Gun, Blue October - Oh My My Download, Berroco Comfort Sock, Windows Package Manager, Super Simple Songs Singer,